Murdock Hyundai Lindon

2056 reviews

2056 lifetime reviews.

Read reviews that mention:

May 30, 2019

Good purchase, when done and getting was told there was only one key, and asked for price for key, said they would check and call us back still no call

Hi Christopher. Thank you for your business and feedback. I'll forward this to our sales team and ask them to follow up about the key.

May 28, 2019

We came in on a Memorial Day. The dealership was busy, but were still helped in a timely manner. While waiting for a sales rep, multiple people continues... to check-in with us, willing to bring us water, soda, popcorn, or anything we needed. This service continued multiple times throughout our visit. The owner was even in late that day and took the time to talk to us and see if we needed anything. Noah, our sales rep was great! Despite being busy and having customers waiting, he took time to get to know us and understand our needs. He was transparent and didnt feel aggressive in his sales tactics. He was thorough and honest through our transaction. He took extra time to share the value and educate us on each car. Jason, our finance manager, was easy to work with. He answered all our questions and made everything clear and understandable. Noah and Jason went above and beyond to meet our needs and was able to leverage all the current incentive to get us a deal we could afford. I would recommend Noah, Jason and Murdock Hyundai in Lindon.

Thank you for your positive feedback! We appreciate your business and hope you are enjoying your new car!

April 26, 2019

Noah, my salesman, was awesome. Not pushy at all. He gave me all the time I wanted. He only suggested things after learning all about what I wanted. I... never felt pressure or coerced. He gave me tons of choices and was incredibly helpful and polite. I’d recommend anyone to go to Murdock Hyundai in Lindon. Plus, free car washes for life is pretty nice!

April 22, 2019

Over all I was happy but they should have said more about key fob Because I thought I could use the key fob to start my car from inside my house. But... found out I could only do it on a cell phone. So it cost more to have it fixed to use the key fob. I was not happy about that because I got a car with all the bells and whistles.

April 10, 2019

My air bag light was on so they did a repair on a factory recall. Came out to tell me it needed 850 dollars in service so I said just take car of the air... bag issue. When I got in my car the light was still. So I went back inside and was told that they changed the factory recalled part . The 850 dollars worth of repairs they wanted to do didn't include anything to do with the airbag. So still not fixed don't know who to trust now

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We don't have enough information from your review or review name to identify who you are and look specifi...cally into your situation. If you would please email skeeler@murdockautoteam.com we'd be happy to resolve your concern. Thank you!

March 9, 2019

Good customer service, friendly. Good environment Overall good experience. Dealt with Aldo Rodriguez and would recommend to friends or family if looking... for a vehicle or selling.

Thank you for your business! We appreciate the recommendation to friends and family!

February 14, 2019

Credit card was charged for non refundable deposit. Received call the next day that the vehicle was sold to someone else. Glad we didn’t make the 7 hour... trip that we had initially planned to pick up the car.

Hi Dwight. We apologize that the salesperson who took your deposit was unaware that another customer was actually in the dealership looking at that ve...ry vehicle with another salesperson. That is uncommon and, of course, we give precedence to the consumer in the dealership. We notified you as soon as we realized that this had happened to avoid a wasted trip to the dealership. Again, we apologize that the vehicle you wanted is no longer available. Best Regards, Murdock Hyundai Lindon

January 31, 2019

I'm a repeat customer as I know these guys- they treat us right without feeling like I'm wary of price or product! The follow up care is also amazing.... Daryl & Joe are the best

Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai Lindon Mikey! We appreciate your repeat business and kind review!

January 30, 2019

wow!! I was so nervous about buying a car and had just left a horrible dealership and was ready to go home and not buy a car forever! My mom suggested... we go to one last place, decided to go to Murdock in Hyundai. Walked right in felt so good! Tanner Lish was our salesman he took us right to 2 amazing used Honda's in our price range and we didn't feel any pressure once we found the car that we were gonna but it was a smooth and easy process! I'm so thankful for Hyundai!!! Got my best car!

Thank you for giving Tanner and the Murdock Team the opportunity to change your mind about buying a car! We appreciate your business!

January 23, 2019

Purchased three cars through Spencer. Knowledgeable, sincere, caring - not words normally associated with car salesmen. Great customer service/care before... he ever sold us the first car of three!

Thank you for your repeat business and positive feedback for Spencer!