Kerns Chevy GMC Buick

New (855) 870-5652 (855) 870-5652
Used (855) 870-9764 (855) 870-9764
Service (855) 870-5647 (855) 870-5647

4.5

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Work car!!!

Kyle Miller did a great job in finding us what we needed. Everyone was fast and friendly. Also the dealership was not pushy to buy anything RIGHT NOW which made it more enjoyable.

2015 Cadillac SRX

Kyle Miller did a great job working with me on my purchase!! very professional! Went above and beyond in making this work for me , Thanks you Kyle Miller:)

used car buying experience

Todd Grunden was very helpful with our purchase. We had a few issues , that Todd and the service dept. took care of everything quickly and hassle free.

Excellent buying experience

I have purchased several vehicles over the past 20 years and this was by far the best and easiest purchasing experience yet. I found my 2003 Ford F-150 Harley Davidson edition on the autotrader app and I called Kerns and spoke with Kyle. First off the truck was very well priced, thousands less than any other dealership selling this truck. I had cash and told Kyle what I had and we worked out a deal that worked for us both. I am also out of state and didn’t have time to make several trips to look the truck over and so forth so Kyle face timed me and did a walk around the day prior to my travel and he came in after hours on his own time for the test drive and finalize the deal. It took all of about 25 minutes for test drive, paperwork and driving off with my newly purchased truck. Highly recommend this dealership and salesman. Great job Kyle, thanks for a carefree and seemless purchase

Purchase of a used enclave

Staff was friendly and courteous. The salesman, Kyle Miller,went out of his way to accommodate, even though we were going to make him late for an appt. Not an awkward or pressuring place to buy a vehicle. Thumbs up!

Kyle Miller did a phenomenal job!

Came to Kerns looking for an Equinox. Kyle was very professional and made the process very normal. Friendly interaction and made things seem less professional and more cordial among friends. Kyle kept in touch with me and throughout the process was very professional and made my worries about the sales process go away. Thank you to Kyle and all of the sales team at Kerns. Definitely recommend to anyone in the market for a car. Go to Kerns!

My Trax. Kyle Miller the guy.

Kyle Miller got me the Trax I wanted at a reasonable price.Trax LT. I have 1000 miles on it and appears to operate well. Kyle is diligent and helps get the deal done.

Great experience

Great dealership to work with. Kyle miller took care of us and got us into the car we wanted at the price we were looking for. Would def shop here again for a vehicle

1.0

This dealership does not care about its customers

They withheld information about the vehicles bought and when confronted about it they refused to rectify the problem. Very poor customer service. Would never go back to this dealership or refer someone here.

2018 Sierra

Enjoyed working with Gary B and Kevin M, they went out of their way to locate a truck with what I was wanting. Good people