Wright Chevrolet Buick GMC

New (724) 488-3654 (724) 488-3654
Used (724) 488-3670 (724) 488-3670
Service (724) 488-3656 (724) 488-3656

4.0

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Chevy service

Wright has always delivered for my service needs . I will continue to recommend the team at wright. Thank you to the team at wright auto . I appreciate the relationship.

2015 Tahoe

I am always pleased with the service that I get from John Paisley and his staff that's why I keep going back

Dealer response

Thanks, Robert...we definitely appreciate the feedback.

roberturyan@comcast.net

Had and issues with a flat tire. Called Ed Schinke and he got me in to the shop schedule an hour later. Outstanding Customer Service. They found a metal spike in my tire and repaired the tire. All of my Experience with Wright Service in Baden over the years has been Excellent. The Service Director John P., Ed S and Tyler have always done their best to provide Excellent Service and very professional Customer Care. Thank You.

Wright GMC

Best GMC dealer in the Valley. Parts, Service, and Sales. They are the best.

looking to buy a new van

great sales staff to talk with about a new van. very helpful about the 2019 van.

Purchase experience

Purchase of new Chevy 2017 Corvette Z51 Did not trade in a car due to the amount offered

Wright Chevrolet

Excellent service, they go about and beyond to ensure the customer is taken care of.

Wright chevy Baden Pa.

My experiance was very good.They fixed my carand did a nice job.

Service Visit

I took my Camaro in for service and the overall experience was very pleasant. The gentleman who was taking care of me, Tyler, was very courteous and also understanding. The Camaro was making a strange sound and went above expectations to make sure nothing was wrong with it. Made me feel very much at ease knowing that they took the right measures to assess the situation.

4.5

Great service

Great customer service. I am always satisfied with the customer that I'm provided at Wright! Ed is great.