Wright Chevrolet Buick GMC

New (724) 488-3654 (724) 488-3654
Used (724) 488-3670 (724) 488-3670
Service (724) 488-3656 (724) 488-3656

4.0

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Oil change

Routine maintenance performed in the timeframe promised. Alway pleasant and clean waiting area

Very satisfied

Good buying experience. Happy with service department.

GREAT

They were expecting me when I arrived. The service Tech greeted me by name. I was there for an inspection and my wait was not long. I was treat GREAT. I Love Wright and will always send friends and family there to purchase a car.

Service

Wrights fit me in for an inspection without an appointment on that day so I could cancel my appointment scheduled the day of a big snow

Service Dept.

Always professional, competent service. You can trust their estimate and evaluation.

Terrible dealership

They are rude, they are liars, and the service technicians are Incompetent

5 star customer service!

Jacob and Rod were super to work with. Every other car we have bought from other dealers, the salesman talked to my husband even though the car was going to be mine. Jacob and Rod talked respectfully to both of us. They worked hard for us. They went above and beyond! Very grateful for their positive customer service.

1.0

BUYER BEWARE "HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE"

This Dealership was a "Customer Service Horror Story" & a valuable lesson of "How Not to Conduct Business". DO NOT BUY HERE! Selected, negotiated and bought a car on 07/03/15 and agreed to pick up the car on 07/07/15 between 10-11 o'clock. I arranged my own financing, insurance to ensure that I would only be at the dealership for 20 minutes on the 7th to sign the official paperwork and then leave. Needless to say, this didn't happen. My Sales Rep (3 month experience) failed to inform the service department to have the fog lights installed by the 7th. I arrived at the dealership to sign and drive, but was informed that the car wasn't ready and I would have to wait an hour. To say the least I was a little irritated. My Sales rep stated to me that the parts had just arrived, which was later found out to be an absolute lie. I arranged for transportation to the dealership and agreed to wait an hour. After walking around for 45 minutes, my Sales Rep informed me that they were having difficulty installing the parts and if I could wait another hour! I was now very irritated and stated "No". I was offered a Rental, which I declined and was told the car would be ready the next day on the 8th! I then left and decided to speak with the Sales Manager (Lenny) who was very ignorant and aggressive on the phone. He then arranged to have the car delivered the same day on the 7th. I stated that would be appropriate & to throw the paperwork inside of the car before delivering. He acknowledged this and stated that the Sales Rep would take care of it. The car was delivered, Bluetooth was setup, but there was no paperwork (Contract, Insurance cards, etc.,) inside of the vehicle. I called back and left a message with Lenny. My call was never returned on the 7th. I then called on the 8th and ascertained from Lenny that the parts that were installed actually did not arrive on the 7th, the parts arrived on the 6th in the afternoon, but my Sales Rep failed to inform the Service Dept to have them installed by the 7th for pick up. I was told my Sales Rep would deliver my paperwork. It is now 2 days later & I still do not have any documentation pertaining to my purchase. Woe is me if I am pulled over by the police or get into an accident. I will not be able to even prove that I own the car! Now, I have been lied to twice by this Dealership. Installation of Parts and missing Documentation. I am so far happy with the purchase of the vehicle, but I sincerely regret the day that I walked into this Dealership. I will not purchase anything from this Dealership and will conduct future business with NorthStar Chevrolet in Moon Twp. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS DEALER!

Best car buying experience.

This was my first experience with this dealership and I was pleasantly surprised. The price I was quoted over the internet for the SUV I inquired about never changed when I got to the dealership. Every other place I had gone to would change their story once I got there, can't give the incentive and 0%, you get one or the other...you know, the typical old song and dance everyone goes through. But at this place, I got both, the incentive and the 0% financing....and they gave me exactly what I thought my car was worth right from the start! It was my best car buying experience ever. I recommend them highly.

"Shady Dealings"

In lieu of our recent very unpleasant experience with this dealership, it deserves "NO" stars and it does not deserve 1 minute of our precious time to write a review. WARNING to potential customers:there's some shady things going on here, enter at your own risk!!