Mike Murphy Ford

1012 reviews

1012 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Mike Murphy Ford from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

January 16, 2019

Met with Jimmy Howard, he was very forthcoming and honest, had a smooth seamless transaction. Great customer service from Jimmy, Graham and the rest... of the staff. We will definitely return to Mike Murphy for service and for future purchases.

Todd Brekke

Graham Archer

Sales

(5.0) 7 reviews

January 15, 2019

Anthony was the best man ever he made our experience painless and pleasant it was an awesome time, the people who we interacted with including Levi were... very informative and helpful in all the steps we had to go thru. Brian in service was great and helped us out with expedited service to help us finish our truck so we could get on the road. Over all Mike Murphy Ford is a wonderful place to buy a vehicle from. They do go the extra mile for there customers.

Thank you so much for your purchase and great review, we really appreciate both them! We have a great staff here at the dealership that takes pride in... their work and it really shows like with Anthony, Levi and Brian. We are blessed to have them here. Thank you again for your purchase and enjoy your new truck!

• August 28, 2017

Last week I purchased my 2017 Ford Escape and I could not be any happier! I worked with Brandon Salvati who not only made the buying experience quick and... easy he has also followed up with me twice to ensure I was happy with my purchase and has answered all of my questions about the options that I am not familiar with. I would recommend highly recommend Brandon and the Mike Miller team!

January 14, 2019

Kevin Towle was great to work with and very friendly and knowledgeable! I picked Keven because he was always ready to wash my car for me even tho I didn't... buy it from him.

Thank you, Randy, for your purchase and great review, we really appreciate both of them! We have a great group here at the dealership and blessed to h...ave Kevin part of it. His customer service is second to none. Thank you again for your purchase and enjoy your new vehicle!

Kevin Towle

(5.0) 64 reviews

January 11, 2019

Anthony Davis was very professional, respectful, courteous, and helpful in helping me purchase my new used car! The other gentleman that helped me with... my financing part, was also very courteous and helpful! Not sure of his name, but he is also a 5 star!

Thank you so much for your purchase and your 5-star review, we appreciate them both! We have a great group here at Mike Murphy Ford and we are truly ...blessed to have Anthony part of it. Anthony's attention to detail and professionalism make him one of the best. Thanks again and enjoy your new vehicle!

January 11, 2019

First car I bought through a dealership they bent over backwards to help Nathan worked hard to find a car that would work for me Alicia helped me get my... first loan

Thank you so much for your purchase and great review, we really appreciate both of them! We have a great team here and Nathan and Alicia are a big pa...rt of the team's success. We are blessed to have both of them here with us. Thanks again for you purchase, it was our pleasure. Enjoy your new vehicle!

Nathan Noyes

(5.0) 115 reviews

Alicia Holden

(5.0) 23 reviews

January 11, 2019

We have bought 2 cars from Mike Murphy Ford now We have been treated with much respect. Each time. We came from the Quad Cities area both times to do so....

Thank you so much for your continued business and great review, we truly appreciate both of them! It was our pleasure to assist you again with your v...ehicle purchase and we look forward to the next. Thank you again and enjoy your new vehicle!

Todd Brekke

(5.0) 150 reviews

Jeff Lynch

Sales Manager

(5.0) 16 reviews

January 11, 2019

Brett was great to work with, knowledgeable and answered all our questions about the Ford Transit. He even had his Transit tape measure to tell us if 4'x8'... sheet goods and all our bikes could be hauled. Plus, he figured out all the possible child carseat configurations. We definitely appreciated Brett allowing us to test drive the vehicle for a weekend. Overall a great deal and positive experience.

Thank you, Chris, for your purchase and great review, we really appreciate both of them! We have a great team here and Brett is one of the best. His... customer service and attention to detail are second to none; we are truly blessed to have him here. Thanks again for you purchase and enjoy your new Transit!

Brett Bergman

Fleet Manager & Sales

(5.0) 83 reviews

January 7, 2019

Everything about the car buying process was easy and comfortable. There's a huge lot with plenty of selections of cars. The biggest selection on hybrids... I've seen in one place. Wasn't pressured into anything. Kevin was very helpful in answering our questions and working with us to find what was perfect for us for the right price.

Thank you so much for your purchase and great review, we really appreciate both of them! We were more than happy to help you and make sure you were g...etting the right vehicle for you. We have a great team here that focuses on customer service and it really shows through everyone here, like Kevin and Levi. We are truly blessed to have both of them at our dealership. Thank you again for your purchase and enjoy your new vehicle!

Kevin Towle

(5.0) 64 reviews

January 5, 2019

Sales management is obviously first class. Sales people I have dealt with are super. What else can I say after spending $40,000 + ? Thank you, tom

Thank you, Tom. so much for your purchase and great review; we appreciate both of them! We were more than happy to assist with your vehicle purchase... and making sure you got the best deal. We have a great team that focuses on customer service and it shows through every department here. Thanks again for your purchase and enjoy your new vehicle!

Nathan Noyes