• Couldn't be more satisfied!

Best used car purchase ever! Salesperson Nathan Noyes went above and beyond. I live in MI. Called Nathan about a used vehicle ad. Told him that if the vehicle was in perfect condition, I'd fly in and drive it home. Nathan immediately did a vehicle walk around, taking close up pics, forwarding to me in real time, as we talked. Indeed, the car was as Nathan said. Sales purchase was as smooth as possible. Nathan was very pleasant. I'm a very happy customer.

• Mr Dorton

Paul was very thorough and took his time to explain everything to us!!!

Paul was very thorough and took his time to explain everything to us!!!

• Best purchase I've ever made!!

Last week I purchased my 2017 Ford Escape and I could not be any happier! I worked with Brandon Salvati who not only made the buying experience quick and easy he has also followed up with me twice to ensure I was happy with my purchase and has answered all of my questions about the options that I am not familiar with. I would recommend highly recommend Brandon and the Mike Miller team!

• great deal dealing w Dave Brekke

awesome experience dealing with Dave Brekke as always no pressure and great deal and service

• Truck Fan

This was our first purchase with Mike Murphy Ford. We went into look at a 2016 F-150 pickup truck and we dealt with Dave Brekke. We were very impressed with the dealership and how friendly and helpful Dave was. The deal went very smooth and we had no problems.

• Great service and communication from Brandon Salva

I would like to express my greatest thanks for all of Brandon Salvatis help at Mike Murphy Ford in Morton illinois. He's great at what he does and knows a lot about what he's selling. Over all, very knowledgeable.

• Awsome Experiance

Sam helped me find the right Chevy Blazer for my son. So glad to have had a great experience!

• Dave Tello is Awesome

Dave Tello at Mike Murphy Ford in Morton was absolutely amazing. Got my wife and I the best price on our 2015 Ford Explorer XLT.

• Great Customer Service

We bought a used van from Mike Murphy and Brandon Salvati was great from the start of our buying process to the end. He made sure we liked everything about the car before we bought and even ensured any outstanding questions we had were answered. Our car buying process has been made simple because of this dealership.

• Great experience

We purchased our 2015 Volkswagen Passat and had an awesome experience! Brandon Salvation went above and beyond!