Heller Ford

4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 183 reviews

• February 8, 2017

Thanks to Rich Tom! Bought a used 2005 GMC Sierra a year and a half ago from a state away and had it shipped. It has been a great, reliable truck and ...I saved several thousand dollars. Rich went above and beyond and he'll be the first person I'll contact when I need another vehicle. A+ sales and customer service!

Thank you very much for a great review. A growing part of our business is helping customers from outside of Illinois. Glad you can be added to the lis...t of satisfied out of state customers. Hope you are enjoying that truck and also enjoying having that extra cash in your pocket with the savings on the truck!

June 13, 2018

Raef and Kris made my first car purchase more than amazing! They made sure I understood everything and got me into a car I LOVE! Being a 19 year old, ...I was very nervous about the whole process, but Heller Ford made me feel very comfortable. I 100% reccommend Raef and Kris at Heller Ford!!

June 12, 2018

they really helped us to afford our truck !! friendly and good people ,,,,thanks heller !!!! we will be telling every one we know...very caring people...!!!!!!!

June 3, 2018

I searched for a car for several months comparing prices for the exact vehicle I was looking for. Heller Ford beat every other price by thousands. I w...as contacted by Raef Fredericks and he was in constant communication with me. The car I was hoping to buy was sold hours before I was going to buy but he was still able to find me the exact vehicle at another dealer. They paperwork was quick and painless and they delivered the vehicle to me. If you're looking for a Ford (which you should be) this is the only place I would buy from. Excellent service from start to finish!!

June 3, 2018

Our experience at Heller's was as pleasant a car buying experience as I've ever had. I would recommend them to any of my friends. Mike Bigge...r was our salesman; we found him to fair and honest.

May 18, 2018

Drove from Indy to buy from Heller Ford. I had found many Mustangs on cars.com and Autotrader .com but I chose Heller Ford because the price they list...ed was the actual price of the car and not some low price that they list and add numerous hidden fees. Nathan Smith was easy to deal with and the purchase went smoothly. Definitely recommend Heller Ford

May 16, 2018

Derrick was great and everyone was so nice and helpful! My trade in price was better than I expected, and to my surprise so was the new vehicle pric...e; so I added options. I couldn’t be happier with my new Ecosport! I’ve told all my friends.

May 13, 2018

Could not be happier with my experience. They took the time to find me the best truck I needed and could afford. Thank You to Derek and Chris for find...ing exactly what I wanted. Found me a really fair deal for a truck to pull my camper. They were genuinely concerned with what I wanted and worked to make me a very satisfied customer!

May 8, 2018

I was in the market for a 3/4 ton Chevy or GMC and ended up buying a F250 from Heller. Cory was very easy to deal with and made the process a breeze. ...Thanks again for all you did.

May 1, 2018

We threw many different criteria at our salesperson Cory Bellot as my teenage daughter wanted a specific vehicle and we as parents had a price limit. ...Cory was able to deliver on all our requests! He was accessible for questions and made me feel like I was his most important client. I appreciated the straightforward and honest approach he utilizes.