Heller Ford

203 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• February 8, 2017

Thanks to Rich Tom! Bought a used 2005 GMC Sierra a year and a half ago from a state away and had it shipped. It has been a great, reliable truck and I... saved several thousand dollars. Rich went above and beyond and he'll be the first person I'll contact when I need another vehicle. A+ sales and customer service!

Thank you very much for a great review. A growing part of our business is helping customers from outside of Illinois. Glad you can be added to the lis...t of satisfied out of state customers. Hope you are enjoying that truck and also enjoying having that extra cash in your pocket with the savings on the truck!

October 24, 2018

Heller Ford did a fantastic job of getting me my new Ford F-150. The sales staff was courteous and did not pressure me. The price was right and haggling... was almost nonexistent. I will definitely buy from Heller again.

October 3, 2018

Raef was a pleasure to deal with and helped me with every step of the process even going above and beyond. I will do business with him again.

September 5, 2018

Cory Bellot is great and easy to work with. Listened to what I wanted in a truck..show me some choices and completely explained differences and pros/cons... of the differences. Made it EASY to buy! Jason in finance department is fast with documents and fun to work with as well. 3rd vehicle I have bought and there will be many from Heller!

September 1, 2018

Very friendly people, didn't feel as pressured to buy as other places. Kody was very helpful and willing to answer any and all of my questions. Can't... beat the price. I highly recommend this place.

August 23, 2018

Bought used 2500 Ram, and the total experience was great. Pete Oldham the salesman and other staff were very accommodating on everything, I live 6 hrs... away so everything was done over the phone and email, they took the time to show me their vehicle and answer any questions I had, all financing was ready when I got there, and even went out of their way to fix 2 recalls on the vehicle in 5 hrs. I am very satisfied and will shop Heller Ford for any of my vehicle needs

August 1, 2018

This is my second time leasing a car from Heller Ford. The place is clean and welcoming. The people are all friendly, polite, accommodating and willing... to help make the process an easy and understandable one.

August 1, 2018

If you are in the market for a new or used vehicle, please give Heller Ford a call . Excellent customer service, super friendly atmosphere and simple... buying process.

August 1, 2018

Upfront pricing was fair and well below MSRP so no haggling was required, no high pressure sales or sneaky tactics. After online preaplication sales and... credit processing was smooth and quick.

July 26, 2018

We couldn’t be more happy with our experience at Heller! John was so helpful and patient with us while we looked and talked about at least 6 vechiles!... He helped us compare without pressuring us into anything! Working with John was a pleasure & I would definitely recommend him & Heller to friends and family!