Heller Ford

201 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• February 8, 2017

Thanks to Rich Tom! Bought a used 2005 GMC Sierra a year and a half ago from a state away and had it shipped. It has been a great, reliable truck and I... saved several thousand dollars. Rich went above and beyond and he'll be the first person I'll contact when I need another vehicle. A+ sales and customer service!

Thank you very much for a great review. A growing part of our business is helping customers from outside of Illinois. Glad you can be added to the lis...t of satisfied out of state customers. Hope you are enjoying that truck and also enjoying having that extra cash in your pocket with the savings on the truck!

September 5, 2018

Cory Bellot is great and easy to work with. Listened to what I wanted in a truck..show me some choices and completely explained differences and pros/cons... of the differences. Made it EASY to buy! Jason in finance department is fast with documents and fun to work with as well. 3rd vehicle I have bought and there will be many from Heller!

September 1, 2018

Very friendly people, didn't feel as pressured to buy as other places. Kody was very helpful and willing to answer any and all of my questions. Can't... beat the price. I highly recommend this place.

August 23, 2018

Bought used 2500 Ram, and the total experience was great. Pete Oldham the salesman and other staff were very accommodating on everything, I live 6 hrs... away so everything was done over the phone and email, they took the time to show me their vehicle and answer any questions I had, all financing was ready when I got there, and even went out of their way to fix 2 recalls on the vehicle in 5 hrs. I am very satisfied and will shop Heller Ford for any of my vehicle needs

August 1, 2018

This is my second time leasing a car from Heller Ford. The place is clean and welcoming. The people are all friendly, polite, accommodating and willing... to help make the process an easy and understandable one.

August 1, 2018

If you are in the market for a new or used vehicle, please give Heller Ford a call . Excellent customer service, super friendly atmosphere and simple... buying process.

August 1, 2018

Upfront pricing was fair and well below MSRP so no haggling was required, no high pressure sales or sneaky tactics. After online preaplication sales and... credit processing was smooth and quick.

July 26, 2018

We couldn’t be more happy with our experience at Heller! John was so helpful and patient with us while we looked and talked about at least 6 vechiles!... He helped us compare without pressuring us into anything! Working with John was a pleasure & I would definitely recommend him & Heller to friends and family!

July 24, 2018

my wife and i recently began shopping the internet for her replacement vehicle. after using car gurus and speaking with several high pressure salesman... that were too slick for my comfort, i finally reached heller ford and pete oldham. what a fantastic experience! pete quickly answered my questions, took extra pictures and video of the vehicle we were interested in and helped us through the remote buying process. we are in louisiana and have never stepped foot on the premises of heller ford, however- make no mistake, we feel like family. really trust pete and the rest of the staff at heller. straight forward and no pressure on the sale. my wife and i were very pleasantly surprised at how easy it was to buy a vehicle out of state. they overnighted the paperwork and mr. kenneth even delivered the vehicle to our door 2 days earlier than our agreed date of delivery to help us make our summer vacation with less stress. job well done heller ford and pete oldham! highly recommend them for your next car buying process, i only wish the dealership were nearby so i could use their service department also!

July 24, 2018

Recently purchased a vehicle and was using internet sales option to find our used vehicle. Pete Oldham was fantastic in his ability to answer questions... in a non pressured manner. He was patient and helped us to find the best vehicle for our money that we could locate in the entire country! He helped us with the paperwork, sent us pictures and videos to my phone to make us comfortable with the exact vehicle we were shopping to purchase. Heller Ford even delivered the vehicle to our home in Louisiana ahead of schedule to get us on our family vacation with as little stress as possible! Truly can't imagine a better internet buying experience! Job well done, absolutely will look here first when we are buying our next vehicle.