Sayville Ford

New (866) 689-7622 (866) 689-7622
Used (866) 969-6136 (866) 969-6136
Service (866) 983-5956 (866) 983-5956

(2,283 reviews)

A dealership's rating is based on all of their reviews, with more weight given to recent reviews. Includes reviews of Sayville Ford from DealerRater.

Such a pleasant experience to deal with Mark in Service.

Such a pleasant experience to deal with Mark in Service. He even had my car washed which I loved

I bought a new Ford Escape from salesman Tony Aiello at

I bought a new Ford Escape from salesman Tony Aiello at Sayville Ford in Feb 2019. At the time I found a small interior fabric defect on the day after I picked up the car. Tony arranged to have it repaired right in my driveway! Fast forward two and a half years later. I unfortunately had a major factory defect warranty repair which would lay up my car for quite some time. I was having no luck with the service dept or Ford Corporate as far as getting a loaner vehicle. After more than two weeks I was out of options. It occurred to me to try one last thing. I emailed Tony and within hours he had a loaner car reserved for me. How often would that happen? You reach out to the salesman that sold you the car and2 1/2 years later and he still helps you out. Tony is the best! If anyone is considering a Ford PLEASE look up Tony Aiello at Sayville Ford. He is an old school guy, not many left. the last time I wrote a review I said I'd give him ten stars if I could. I'm up to 15 stars now!! CALL TONY!! I'm giving Sayville ford the benefit of the doubt with 4 stars due to supply chain issues etc. they lost the fifth star because I went three weeks without a loaner until I spoke to Tony Aiello.

Dealer response

Thank you George. We appreciate your business. Sorry we couldn't help you sooner with the loaner, we only have so many.

Went in for first oil change for our 2022 explorer

Went in for first oil change for our 2022 explorer George took care of us !!!!!!! Nothing but professional and helped us right away I always give Sayville Ford an A+ rating

Dealer response

Thank you. We appreciate your business. George is a good guy.

Sha91405@aol.com

I leased a truck from sayville ford and opted to purchase

I leased a truck from sayville ford and opted to purchase the vehicle at the end of the lease. Jesse Gleberman made the process super stress free and I felt comfortable the entire time. Will definitely reach out to him from here on out.

Dealer response

Thank you. We appreciate your business. Jesse will love this review. Thanks again

George was very professional and assisted though the

George was very professional and assisted though the process as it's the first time servicing this vehicle. In all a great experience.

We have purchased 4 vehicles from Rob and will continue

We have purchased 4 vehicles from Rob and will continue to come back to him for future purchases. He is very personable and attentive to clients needs. I highly recommend Rob Tarnowski as a Salesperson!!! Go see Rob for your next Ford purchase.

Dealer response

Thank you KB. We appreciate your business.

4.0

The dealership did not have an inviting atmosphere, but

The dealership did not have an inviting atmosphere, but my salesperson was excellent. Every question I had was answered. Vincent was knowledgeable and even assisted with an issue I was having with another Ford dealership.

Excellent service by my salesman Ryan Devereux and his

Excellent service by my salesman Ryan Devereux and his professional staff members were amazing as well.

Dealer response

Thank you Melissa. We appreciate your business.

Robert T was great he went out of his way to review all

Robert T was great he went out of his way to review all of the features on the new truck! Set up our phones and never rushed us! Top notch service Paul jutting the manager took the time to explain all the whole process to us!

GEORGE WAS EXTREMELY THOROUGH WITH THE WORK TO BE DONE

GEORGE WAS EXTREMELY THOROUGH WITH THE WORK TO BE DONE AND LSO WITH RECOMENDATIONS FOR WORK THAT WILL NEED TO BE DONE SHORTLY.

Dealer response

Thank you, we appreciate your business.

George was a great service advisor to work with.

George was a great service advisor to work with. You could tell he truly cared, and went above and beyond.

Dealer response

Thank you George. We appreciate your business.

Service advisor George Van Glahn was a pleasure to deal

Service advisor George Van Glahn was a pleasure to deal with. He went above and beyond to ensure the work was completed in a timely manner and I was satisified.

Dealer response

Awesome. Thank you for your business.

. Vicente a great person and salesman, his explanation

Thank you.

George Van Glahn was exceptional!

George Van Glahn was exceptional! Kind, friendly and extremely helpful! I would definitely request George in service again!

Dealer response

Thank you for your review and business. George does a wonderful job.

I have been bringing my 2020 Ford Explorer there for some

I have been bringing my 2020 Ford Explorer there for some time now George Van Glahn my service advisor has been very helpful

Dealer response

Thank you for your business.

If you want to deal with an Honest Caring Salesman ask

If you want to deal with an Honest Caring Salesman ask for Jesse Gleberman you won't regret it !!

Dealer response

Thank you. Jesse is great to work with.

Service is excellent!

Service is excellent! The service advisor George Van Glahn was very helpful & super friendly!! He was very communicative and answered all of my questions! I highly recommend sayville ford!! Thank again George!!

Dealer response

Awesome. Thank you for your business.

4.0

Unfortunately, I was disappointed with my recent service

Unfortunately, I was disappointed with my recent service experience from the greeting/valet to getting my car back 1.5hours after it was supposed to be done. Inspection, The works (oil change) and replacement of recall roof rack part. Big Shout out to George Van Glahn (Service Advisor) who was knowledgable, personable and professional. George went out of his way to pick up the slack of the valet staff who could not peel themselves from their phones. Sayville Ford is 1/2 hour from home so service needs to be worth the trip. George makes it worth it. I actually chuckled at the last opportunity the valet staff had for providing good customer experience. While staring at phone, jr told me he left the antenna he talk off to wash car in console in case I wanted to reattach it later. George is the man!

Dealer response

Thank you for your review. We will take this information and make improvements. Thanks again.

Highly recommend.

Highly recommend. George Van Glahn is always so helpful and goes above and beyond in the service department.

Dealer response

Awesome! George is the real deal. Thank you for your business.

Good service.

Good service. Vicente a great person and salesman, his explanation about new and used vehicles was very clear to understand and therefore I decided. definitely I recommend Vicent and sayville ford

Dealer response

Thank you for your review and business.

Rose was so patient in helping me make my decision today

Rose was so patient in helping me make my decision today to buy a car. I went looking to buy a used car & found a great New Car! I love my 2022 Ford EcoSport !! Both Rose & Tom L were so helpful to make sure I was happy and able to drive my car home today. Thanks to them I am now the proud owner of my first Ford car 😁

Dealer response

Thank you for your business. Welcome to the Ford family.

Vinny was very helpful in explaining the options that are

Vinny was very helpful in explaining the options that are currently available for the truck I was interested in. Overall, Sayville Ford is my go-to dealer and always exceeds expectations. The service department is great as well. I highly recommend this dealership.

Dealer response

Thank you Mike. We appreciate your business and review.

1.0

Poor experience all around.

Poor experience all around. Salesman constantly changing prices, ripoff finance department. This dealership personifies all of the things that make buying a car painful.

Dealer response

It is difficult to help a customer when they submit a review anonymously. I do not know who "Me" can be. I would like to hear your concerns and see what we can do to make your experience better. Respectfully, Clifford A. Korade VP 631-589-4800 ext.135

Consumer response

Hi Clifford, Thanks for discussing this issue with me on 8/29. Hope to hear back from you soon.

Dealer response

Thank you for spending time with me on the phone. You will here back from me. Respectfully, Clifford

Consumer response

Hi Clifford, Been a few weeks since our chat and I haven’t heard back. Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks.

Consumer response

Clifford, This will be my last post here. When we spoke on 8/29/22 you seemed genuinely interested in my complaints and committed to getting back to me. It's now nearly a month later, and I've heard nothing back. I guess actions speak louder than words.

Vicente a great person and salesman, his explanation

Great

Thank you. We appreciate your business.

sayville ford was great with my explorer st purchase,

sayville ford was great with my explorer st purchase, thanks to Luis calvo in sales

Thank you. We appreciate your business and review.

Ryan went out of his way to help me with the least of

Ryan went out of his way to help me with the least of this beautiful Explorer ST. This is the third Explorer I leased from this dealership. I am extremely happy with them.and will definitely go back for my next vehicle and refer my friends to the dealer

Dealer response

Thank you Bin. We appreciate your business and review.

Sayville ford is my primary source for new and used cars

Sayville ford is my primary source for new and used cars and trucks I have bought all but 1 of my vehicles from them. But recently I had a service problem. There is a new writer there that kept are car for 3 days for gaurds that were put on a 2021 escape. They began to fall off immediately since November. With 5 visits to fix them . We finally had them removed . The invoice said remove 4rain gaurds but they also took off the big deflector which ment a 6 visit for this problem. The writer new writer not only was nasty to my daughter but she started arguing with me . About the car in front of the whole dealerships friday bbq. I have bought and or brought in at least 50 cars since 1984 . If it was not for the professional conduct of general manager Nick Calandrino I would of left sayville ford for a different dealership. Also asst manCliff who took matters into there hands and fixed my problem. I give sayville ford a 5 out 5 for all but the service dept . Especially that one writer who I believe has no manners our customer service skills. Now to there great points . The only way I buy from them is in order. Sales is Lisa in the truck dept yes truck sales she knows everything about ford products cars and trucks . Then to George vanglahn for service he. Might be new but one outstanding writer if he does not know he finds out immediately to make your experience a great one. Then to Kerry in the cashier booth boy does she go out of here way to help you .then to the closer Tom lummly. Out standing and professional he does not push you he suggests what you need and is fair I buy all my extended warranties from him.. asst manager Cliff a kind and fair man and if you have a problem he is there to help you.. and last but not least gen manager nick.. there are no words to explain how far this guy will go for you .after some serious mishaps in the service dept by the one writer and writer George personally asking me for a third chance to please stay with sayville ford .he kept up not only his word but all the above mentioned did also.so with that I’m back at sayville ford with the list of people I mentioned all get a 5 star rating..I highly recommend the order of people when you buy your vehicle there.

?

Dealer response

We really appreciate your business. We do our best to address customers concerns as they happen. Thank you for working with us to resolve your concerns and finding a solution. We look forward to servicing your account for many years to come. Respectfully, Clifford A. Korade VP

Vinny, our sales person was very helpful, didn’t over

Vinny, our sales person was very helpful, didn’t over sale us. Kept the price down. The whole staff was great. Very personable.

Thank you. We appreciate your business and review.

If you go ask for Vinny he was nothing but extremely

If you go ask for Vinny he was nothing but extremely helpful and made sure I got the best price. Also ask for Collin when your vehicle is being explained to he is very thorough and will make sure you understand everything about your new vehicle

Consumer response

Vinny was the best and extremely helpful

Thank you for your business Peter. Enjoy your new vehicle

I brought my 2018 escape in for a oil change and dealt

I brought my 2018 escape in for a oil change and dealt with William, a young service writer I had never seen before as I have been going to Sayville Ford for many years. Many times these days.. working with young individuals ..is not a pleasant experience. Well let me say that William made me rethink my opinion. He was pleasant, knowledgeable, respectful the list goes on and on with how fantastic he was. I somehow had gotten tar all over the hood of my Escape, I am sure it's from driving Sunrise highway everyday on my commute. He got some kind of cleaner and was spraying it and wiping it to try and get it off after running it through the car wash 2x. His customer service skills are truly to be commended. Thank you William.

Dealer response

That is awesome! Thank you Pam for sharing your experience. William will love this review. Thanks again.

Excellent experience with Ryan D and the Sayville Team.

Excellent experience with Ryan D and the Sayville Team. I will use them again for sure. Thank you.

Thank you. We appreciate your business and review.

My grandfather always told me to shop where you trust and

My grandfather always told me to shop where you trust and he could not have been more right. My entire family has been long time buyers at Sayville ford it was finally my turn to pick up a ford of my own. I could not have been more comfortable working with Bob and Joe, they made me so comfortable during the whole process. The three of us went over and looked at a bunch of cars that would meet my needs and what was financially feasible. I could not be happier with my new Escape. During the whole process explained the financing options, service contracts and helped me instal the FordPass on my phone to get full access to all the features in my car! I will forever be a Sayville Ford shopper

Dealer response

Thank you Melissa. We appreciate your business and review.

Rose was very helpful in guiding me through the end of

Rose was very helpful in guiding me through the end of lease process. Over a few weeks, Rose quickly and patiently responded to my many questions and concerns. I look forward to working with her again.

Dealer response

Thank you for your business and review.

Jason Mirels was great, he took the time with the

Jason Mirels was great, he took the time with the purchase of my sons truck. He explained everything to us. There was no pressure to buying. He was knowledgeable, frienldy and professional.

Thank you. We appreciate your business.

Tony was a great help when it came to getting my daughter

Tony was a great help when it came to getting my daughter a car. The dealership was willing to hold the vehicle of her choice a litter longer than you typically can because they know how much she wanted the car. Thomas was also awesome. He provided my daughter with ease and reliability that her Bronco would be in good hands if it ever needed to come back for an oil change or maintenance. Colin was a great help for the technology side. He set my daughter up with her Ford Pass, which was a big help.

Dealer response

Thank you for your business and review.

I didn’t think I wound find a better car than my 2017

I didn’t think I wound find a better car than my 2017 Ford Explorer. But We did. Our new Ford Explorer! Tony Aiello and Tim the finance manager were excellent to work with. They made our new car purchase a smooth one. It was a very good experience dealing with Ford and their employees.

Dealer response

Awesome! Enjoy your new Explorer. Thank you for your business.

Mr. Aiello went above and beyond in helping me purchase

Mr. Aiello went above and beyond in helping me purchase my new car. He is quite knowledgeable and shows he cares about his customers. This is my second car purchased from Tony and he is always professional with a great sense of humor!! Colin was a huge help with setting up my Ford Pass. Tom Lumley was again knowledgeable about the different packages offered by Ford and we chose what is best for me.

Dealer response

Thank you for your business and review. Tony is a great guy.

Excellent - Vincent Visceglia and Colin Knight assisted

Excellent - Vincent Visceglia and Colin Knight assisted me with my purchase. They explained everything in detail and were very thorough. This was the easiest vehicle purchase that I ever made. I was able to leave the dealership with my new vehicle within a few hours of walking in. I would highly recommend this dealership and especially Vincent and Colin.

Dealer response

Thank you for your business and awesome review. We are proud to have earned your business.

Best service ever!

Best service ever!!! They take in consideration every detail.. they go beyond!!! We recommend them 100 %

Dealer response

Wow! Thank you. We are so glade you enjoyed your service in our store. Thanks again.

I love this dealership not only is it absolutely

I love this dealership not only is it absolutely beautiful, it’s clean and Extremely professional!

Thank you.