Troy-Alan Chevrolet

4.5

4.5

Troy Alan Chevrolet. Thank you .

I was given very good service while I was there. They were very friendly and helpful I came home with a very clean blazer, inside and out. They said I would get a wash, but I did not expect a cleaning of the inside. Two year old can make a mess. The dealership was very clean. Thank You

Nice family dealership

Jeff the salesman was very knowledgeable and helpful. He took his time and went over everything when delivering the car. However, the preparation of the car was less than what we are accustomed too. It had a full tank of gas but it was very carelessly cleaned and not waxed.

Bought a car at Troy-Alan Chevrolet

Very good experience. Had plenty of time to look at used & new vehicles. Took 2 on a real nice test loop (not just around the block like some dealerships want you to do). No hurry. No high pressure. Our salesman Jake & everyone else we met was very friendly & knowledgeable. Will definitely come back even though it's a long drive for us.

Great business.

Great business. Always love do business with them. A+ business for sure.

Great Dealership

The Troy Alan Dealership has a friendly atmosphere when you walk in to the dealership. They listen carefully to questions. They do there best to answer them. I feel the service our car receives is done correctly and intended to keep the car running as long as possible. We have purchased two cars from this dealership and have been happy with the service for several years.