• Roy O'Brien has treated me great for 20+ years

My family and I have been depending on Roy O'Brien for all of our transportation needs for 20+ years. Currently, we have three Fords in the family - two Fusions and a new Escape. The dealership handles all of our needs. Their service department is great and their "loaner" program has always worked out well for us. If your in the market for a vehicle talk to Angelo, he will take great care of you.

• Newcar

Very pleasant experience. Not pressured at all. Maureen is a gem.

Very pleasant experience. Not pressured at all. Maureen is a gem.

• Replace Tire

Got a nail in my tire and took it to Roy O'Brien for repair. The nail was too close to the sidewall for repair and the tire had to be replaced. Just like the dealership said about the tire and wheel warranty when I leased my Escape it was replaced free of charge. Its good to see someone keep their word on warrantys. Nicest people you will ever meet. I plan on staying with them over the years.

• Mr Ralph Brown

My Service Rep, Loice Deberry, was very knowledgeable with respect to primary customer concerns and he listened as I inquired about the financial, safety, gas mileage, and options associated with the Fusion. Loice then steered me to a car which contained the correct color and all of the options previously expressed. In addition, the financial aspects of my deal was also to my satisfaction.

• Roy O'Brien Ford - Excellent Dealership!

Roy O'Brien Ford has always been a great dealership...now they're even better! The upgraded facilities are fantastic, and I expect their re-built sales and showroom area to be just as impressive. The sales experience is both efficient and thorough. And of course, you can't beat their free loaner program. "You're on the right track!...".

• Ford escape

Friendly, fast and helpful. I appreciated the quality customer service and sales. I will be back.

• Kathleen Michigan

I was returning my lease car and signing up for a new vehicle to lease. Mary B was very helpful and well prepared reviewing each document in the lease package with me. She also went through the new items on my car and how to operate these. I greatly appreciate her help. She made the process very easy.

• Roy O'Brien Ford

Even while under remodeling experience hasn't been anything but great. Jerry Fortner and the rest of the staff were very professional and caring. Keep up the good work.

• Roy O'Brien Ford

Very satisfied with Roy O'Brien dealership, and in particular salesman Holmes' help to purchase a new 2017 Ford Edge.

• John Buell

As expected for a lease renewal. Maureen was very easy to work with and we enjoy working with her analyzing our new purchases.