Montrose Westside Auto Campus

466 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

September 17, 2020

Hi my name is Leonard Rose I had a good experience at Montrose I luv all the cars on the lot they are too notch

November 30, 2019

It’s actually difficult to explain just how poor the customer service level is here. We live 2 hours away and called both the day before and the morning... of only to be told to cone on out! We make the drive only to find our car of interest up on a lift with no tires or brakes. No txt or phone call to wave us off, just how very marginal is that level of customer service?! This only to be trumped by increasing the price by $900 from the evening before. Run, don’t walk from this dealership!! Add insult to these multiple injuries with the GM not bothering to call us back after hearing our story - wow. We have never had such an overwhelming poor customer service experience and I’m taking the time to write this so you don’t either!! Run.

• March 14, 2019

I have been taking my Volvo(s) here for over 10 years. They are consistent in their friendly and very timely service. They go above and beyond in the Volvo... service department. Always a smiling face (Roger) and always quick and affordable service. I won’t take my business anywhere else!

November 6, 2019

Had an awful sales experience. The various people that I dealt during the sales experience were unprofessional and not capable of delivering exceptional... service, especially considering the price tag for the car that was purchased. Love the cars and service group are good. If I buy another Volvo, it will be on-line.

November 5, 2019

Bill Carroll was my sales person. I told him from the start that I'd rather go through childbirth again than but a new car and he TOTALLY got that. He... was very easy to work with. He called to see how I was doing with the car, e-mailed me info on setting up On Call, and offered to help me get the garage door remote to work with the car. (I have an old garage door opener) I'd recommend Bill to anyone that has Volvo envy! I had a very pleasant experience.

August 19, 2019

I purchased a Tesla Model S online from Montrose Westside. They are in Ohio and I live in Texas. Many dealers sell online now however Montrose Westside... does not really have a lot of experience doing this. The sales person named Madison helped me and she was very friendly and professional. Forget using the finance department. They will give you a bad deal compared to what you can get on your own. They are grossly incompetent. I have to refinance right away since I have excellent credit. They also held my car for a week until the bank paid them. This was completely unnecessary since I paid a huge down payment which was more than a years worth of monthly payments. They also did not send a receipt of the sale so I can register my vehicle. I told them to send it several times over 2 weeks. So I have a Tesla that I cannot even drive. They did not even send it with paper plates or anything. They said the paperwork was sent a week ago and now I have just learned they will send it tonight. Very unprofessional. I would avoid this company.

May 13, 2019

several weeks before this visit, the car was there. we had reserved a loaner, and the service tech advised my wife that it wasn't needed. 3.5 hours later... the work wasn't done, and my wife had to leave. We were told at that time, that it needed an alignment because there was uneven wear. They also ordered a molding piece for the back bumper. At that time I also informed them that one tire had a slow leak ( this was reported 3 times to them). On my return, the tire was still going low. I took my loaner and went to run errands. I returned about two hours later and an hour after that the car wasn't done. I was told they never ordered the molding, the alignment wasn't done, because now the car now needed 4 new tires (remember this was two weeks after the car being there). They didn't charge me for the tire repair (yipee!). What did they do for 2.5 hours? They tried to blame some poor schmuck they had fired, but then the service tech had to admit that the previous experience had been him. He tried to tell me he was ready to give my wife a loaner, BUT SHE said she would wait. Now, I actually have a good relationship with my wife, and talk to her regularly. That was not her impression. What she told me, was that the service person seemed nervous/apprehensive about getting the loaner, and convinced her it wouldn't take that long. I can tell you, that with this being our 5th Volvo, we take advantage of the loaner, and there is no way she would have asked to not take the loaner unless she had been pressured by the service guy. Lying, deceit, and cover up. Not actually values I think part of the Volvo culture. Suffice it to say, since we had to drive 45 miles to this dealership, and there are three other dealers within striking distance, this is our last experience with Montrose Volvo.

March 18, 2019

I needed a car really bad and my English isn't that good Drew from Montrose Wholesale Auto Campus really took his time with me and made i got the best... deal. i would refer anyone to Montrose.

March 7, 2019

The place looks nice enough, but something felt "off" when I walked in. There was a lot of office-banter and joking around that seemed unprofessional.... I was greeted by a clearly inexperienced, unpolished, and confidence-lacking kid who showed me the car I wanted to see. Loved the car. Was ready to return the next day to lease it. But there didn't seem to be any interest in getting my email address, which I offered. I was told that I had HIS phone number. Huh. After I got home, I learned that a friend had been bamboozled by Montrose Mazda -- something weasled into the fine print that he wasn't informed of, and 30 days later it ended up costing him more than a thousand dollars out of pocket, cash or check, due immediately. The salesman lied, and messages left for the salesman went unanswered. The manager couldn't have cared less. Walking out of Montrose Mazda that day and NOT returning to sign a lease was one of the smartest decisions I could have made. Stay far away from this place.

October 24, 2018

When we walked into the Mazda dealership we were immediately greeted by Matthew Radeff. He was very professional and friendly. He patiently listened to... our needs and showed us exactly what we wanted. We did not do a lot of research prior to coming but Matt explained all the different models to us. He stayed almost 2 hours past closing to finalize our purchase. We are beyond satisfied with the experience. Before we walked into Mazda we initially went to Volvo next door and were not even greeted by the sellers. One walked up to us without even saying a word. We had to greet him. After the seller made it clear he had no interest in spending even a minute with us we left and went to Montrose Mazda where we met Matt. We started the day considering purchasing a Volvo and ended it with purchasing a 2018 Mazda CX-5 Touring with package. Kindness and professionalism goes a long way.