Montrose Westside Auto Campus

New 888-367-6165 Dealer Website
Used 888-258-2575 Email Dealer
Service 888-837-1299

Average based on 358 reviews.
  • Mazda and Montrose, the best around

I will be buying my 3rd Mazda from Montrose Mazda this year. My Mazda vehicles have been outstanding, with cutting edge features, comfort, design and reliability for the price. All of the folks who work at Montrose Mazda, from day one in 2006, have been so pleasant to work with. My purchasing and service experiences have all been far above average.

• Mazda 6 Service

Love my car, leased a 2016 Mazda 6 which I am extremely impressed with so far. This is my first Mazda, my ford was expensive everytime I went for an oil change there was always something else wrong with it. Kristen & Vicki are very pleasant to deal with and I am always satisfied with the work I have done. This visit was just another oil change and tire rotation. Thank you Montrose Mazda!

• great experience

the best experience that i had with george ever my man

the best experience that i had with george ever my man

• Montrose Mazda is a top notch dealership!!

I leased a brand new CX-9 for my wife's anniversary. The experience was phenomenal. Matt Radeff was a true professional, very informative. He stayed late on a Friday night to walk us through the process and made us feel very at ease. He beat our price from another dealer and walked all the way in the back lot to find the exact vehicle we were looking for. We are very satisfied with our experience and have already recommended Matt and this dealership to our friends.

• Easy dealership to work with

This was my first experience with Montrose Mazda. I found them to be professional and thorough. Because of my limited time, my telephone request to the salesperson was to do most of my initial communication via text or email. Don Blake understood my request and obliged. I highly recommend him to anyone looking to purchase a Mazda. He is knowledgeable, professional and not pushy. He follows through and makes sure to meet your needs and wants.

• Service Dep't

Lady in Customer service was very good and helpful

Lady in Customer service was very good and helpful

• First oil change

They were very helpful with offering options to make my first oil change as convenient as possible. They were very courteous and friendly from the moment I walked into the service area.

• Best overall dealer out of 3 I visited

I've been shopping for a car for 2 weeks now and was so impressed with Jay and the Mazda setting I ended up with a new Mazda. Thank you!

• Jason rocks!

I bought a brand new Mazda here and am thankful for the laid back professionalism of Jason and Kevin in finance.

• Great Experience

Thank you very much to Jason and crew for a very well conducted and professional experience. Will recommend.