Keast Auto Center

Sunday Closed Closed
New (712) 423-4673 (712) 423-4673
Used (712) 423-4671 (712) 423-4671
Service (712) 423-4672 (712) 423-4672

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

friendly and helpful salespersons

We were very pleased with our salesman. He was helpful in finding us the vehicle that we wanted. He explained all the features that that our vehicle had on it. It was especially nice to learn of the navigation part since that was totally new to us. Everyone made our shopping experience an enjoyable one.

Dealer response

Thanks Gary and Ann we appreciate the Kudos. We hope you let everybody know and we will be here for you after the sale!

Great service

Great service, very accommodating

Dealer response

Thanks Dale we appreciate hearing from you, Tom W.

Keast Ford, Harlan, IA

As a long term customer with 19 used cars from this company, I would rate my car buying experience as top notch. Steve, the owner, was patient and helpfull. Tom was very clear on training me to use the many bells and whistles my new Edge has. Bobbi was clear and very prepared to handle the paperwork.

Dealer response

Thanks Ann appreciate that very much! If you need any follow up visits let me know. Thanks again from Tommy the satellite TV guy and all of Keast!

Great experience!

Kirk made our buying experience so easy!

Dealer response

Thanks Julie it was a pleasure we hope to see you again soon. Tom

Service Rocked

On the road, stopped in for a check engine light - stopped in, they fixed it under warranty and I got a great deal on an oil change -

Thanks a bunch carguy I appreciate the KUDOS