Herb Chambers Chevrolet of Danvers

659 reviews

659 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Herb Chambers Chevrolet of Danvers from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

December 7, 2018

Hello All, Genuinely providing exceptional customer service and great satisfaction; it is what I experienced after bringing my car for service at Herb... Chambers Chevrolet of Danvers. I didn't write this review sooner because I wanted to find the correct words to simplify my deep satisfaction. I want to thanks Eduart Lela for connecting me with John Tammaro. Indeed, John showed appreciation and importance in addressed all my concern and found the solutions to the issue with my vehicle. Again many thanks and enjoy the coming holidays. FR

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. Glad you had a 5-star experience with us and were provided with great customer service. I'...ll be sure to pass this along to John and Eduart. Happy holidays! Best, Jim Klimas, General Manager.

November 19, 2018

I bought a new car from the best sales person I???ve done deals with I have bought many of new cars but this experience was by far the best My sales... person was Saria Ech-Chergui. She was the best. I recommend he to everyone she is very knowledgeable in her cars I rate her as a 10 out of 10

Thank you for taking the time to review us. Happy to know that Saria provided you with great customer service! Best, Jim Klimas, General Manager.

• April 22, 2016

I would like recognize one service employee member in particular and that person is Kristen who sets up the service appointments. Back in 2013 when I purchased... my 2013 Chevy Equinox, Kirsten was the first person I spoke with to arrange for my vehicle's initial oil change and ever since that very first visit up to my most recent visit on 4/16/16 Kirsten has provided me with EXCELLENT customer service! She has always been very courteous and pleasant each time I have made an appointment and when I come in for that service work she cheerfully greets me and asks me if I have any concerns or issues with the vehicle, makes sure that anything I need done is taken care of as quickly as possible and always makes me feel welcome and satisfied with my service experience! It has been my personal experience that more often than not the kind of customer service I receive these days is lacking and non professional and seems not to be important to both the customer service personnel and the companies they work for! That is why I am so appreciative to Kirsten for providing me with the kind of customer service I expect and am happy to acknowledge! I hope Herb Chambers recognizes what a fine job she is doing and knows that it is because of employees like Kirsten that make my visits as a customer most enjoyable and will prompt me to recommend Herb Chambers in Danvers to family and friends and continue to business with myself! Keep up the great work Kirsten and know that I am a very happy customer because of what you do!! Best Regards, Rick Finnigan Medford, MA

Thank you, Rick, so much for the wonderful review. Kristen is a valued team member and your feedback is a testament to her commitment to providing exc...eptional customer service. Thank you again for your business and we hope to serve your automotive needs for many more years to come. Best, Jim Klimas, General Manager

September 28, 2018

I???ve never had quite the experience at any other dealership until the minute I walked threw Herb Chanmbers Chevy???s doors ! Mr Clinton Gerrish, my sales... rep. was not only welcoming, yet knowledgeable and consciencious of my needs. To ice the cake, Bobby Haddad from Finance made my miracle happen ! Knowingly being upside down on my previous loan, and attempting to achieve a comfortable monthly payment with average credit Bobby made things happen ! Even on their days off both of my reps were by my side every step of the way until I drove off the lot. The amount of respect and no hassle experience I achieved here with Mr Clinton and Bobby was like no other ! My go to team now and in the future ! I recommend anyone looking for a hassle/struggle free experience and even those with doubt in many situations this team can make some magic happen ! Clinton and Bobby I couldn???t thank you guys enough ! I never write reviews but this one was necessary ! Keep up the great work guys !

Bobby Haddad

Finance Manager

(5.0) 44 reviews

Clinton Gerrish

NOT RATED

August 28, 2018

I worked with Bobby while doing the closing buying a new Corvette C7. Bobby and his staff were just amazing. He took the time to explain to me the terms... and even help getting some additional services that will help me with the whole experience of owning a new Vehicle. I asked for some special request and not only Bobby deliver but surpassed my expectations. I really like this Gentleman, he is bright, smart, cares, insightful, genuine nice and super helpful. I wish the best and keep in touch. REDS

Bobby Haddad

Finance Manager

(5.0) 44 reviews

August 23, 2018

I???d like to give a special thank you to Kevin Fitzpatrick for helping me lease my 2018 Chevy Volt! Kevin made the process seamless, and he even showed... me a couple features on my new car I didn???t know I had. I would highly recommend any family or friends looking for a Chevrolet to make an appointment to see Kevin! 😎

Kevin Fitzpatrick

NOT RATED

July 20, 2018

My experience with Mr. Stewart was not the best. I told him that since I'm a college student who only rely on students loans, I was looking a monthly lease... payment meeting my budget, which is what I would expect out of Cruze that has old fashion wheel cover (tyre), doesn't have in/off power bottom, and don't open the roof, .. Obviously, he didn't care about that, but just to make the best deal possible for his own interest. I ended finding the same car on their webpage days later, 3 times lower than what he was charging me... Had I seen that before hand, I would have never gone with them.

I apologize that your experience with us was less than satisfying. We never want our customers to leave unhappy, or upset with the customer service th...ey received. If you would like to discuss this with me further please feel free to contact me- Jim Klimas, General Manager. JimKlimas@herbchambers.com. Thank you.

Corey Stewart

(4.3) 36 reviews

July 14, 2018

I made an appointment for serivice one and a half weeks in advance, when i arrived on time for my appointment i was told that it would be two hrs before... my car was seen and my oil change was the only thing getting done today. there was no tech to do diagnostics. My appointment was for oil and diagnostic. I could have had an oil change anywhere. why make an appointment when they are unable to service your car. I drove 35 min for this,

Susan, I apologize for this situation. This should not have happened, we know how valuable time is. I would love the opportunity to speak with you if ...you would like to contact me- Jim Klimas, General Manager. JimKlimas@herbchambers.com. Thank you.

July 2, 2018

I would not recommend this place . Salesman act like there in a bar discussing everyone’s business and acting unprofessional. I dropped my vehicle... off for a front end aligned. The service manager calls me 3 days later and informs me that Herb Chambers cannot perform front end alignments on trucks.

I apologize for the inconvenience this caused you. I will speak with my team about this, as this should not have happened. Thank you for bringing this... to my attention. -Jim Klimas, General Manager.

May 21, 2018

I've brought my 2013 Sonic here for repairs as it's conveniently located near the Enterprise dealership that I also deal with. From insurance/warranty... claims and general repairs my experiences have all been the same. Mostly I feel that they're just too busy and not staffed properly. In my opinion there needs to be better systems and management oversight as oftentimes I do not get a phone call when work is complete and typically when I bring in my car be it for an appointment or not it always takes a long time for me to be seen by someone. Prices seem fair and I'd rather my work be done by a dealership with certified mechanics. Thoroughness of work is also an issue as I've had different problems arise that seem to be interconnected and of course they crop up after the fact. Perhaps had I bought a better vehicle (i.e. not a Sonic) I wouldn't have half the issues in general. Overall: Workmanship: 3 Speed of service: 1 Customer service: 1 Price: 3