657 reviews

657 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Herb Chambers Chevrolet of Danvers from DealerRater.com

• April 22, 2016

I would like recognize one service employee member in particular and that person is Kristen who sets up the service appointments. Back in 2013 when I purchased... my 2013 Chevy Equinox, Kirsten was the first person I spoke with to arrange for my vehicle's initial oil change and ever since that very first visit up to my most recent visit on 4/16/16 Kirsten has provided me with EXCELLENT customer service! She has always been very courteous and pleasant each time I have made an appointment and when I come in for that service work she cheerfully greets me and asks me if I have any concerns or issues with the vehicle, makes sure that anything I need done is taken care of as quickly as possible and always makes me feel welcome and satisfied with my service experience! It has been my personal experience that more often than not the kind of customer service I receive these days is lacking and non professional and seems not to be important to both the customer service personnel and the companies they work for! That is why I am so appreciative to Kirsten for providing me with the kind of customer service I expect and am happy to acknowledge! I hope Herb Chambers recognizes what a fine job she is doing and knows that it is because of employees like Kirsten that make my visits as a customer most enjoyable and will prompt me to recommend Herb Chambers in Danvers to family and friends and continue to business with myself! Keep up the great work Kirsten and know that I am a very happy customer because of what you do!! Best Regards, Rick Finnigan Medford, MA

Thank you, Rick, so much for the wonderful review. Kristen is a valued team member and your feedback is a testament to her commitment to providing exc...eptional customer service. Thank you again for your business and we hope to serve your automotive needs for many more years to come. Best, Jim Klimas, General Manager

September 28, 2018

I???ve never had quite the experience at any other dealership until the minute I walked threw Herb Chanmbers Chevy???s doors ! Mr Clinton Gerrish, my sales... rep. was not only welcoming, yet knowledgeable and consciencious of my needs. To ice the cake, Bobby Haddad from Finance made my miracle happen ! Knowingly being upside down on my previous loan, and attempting to achieve a comfortable monthly payment with average credit Bobby made things happen ! Even on their days off both of my reps were by my side every step of the way until I drove off the lot. The amount of respect and no hassle experience I achieved here with Mr Clinton and Bobby was like no other ! My go to team now and in the future ! I recommend anyone looking for a hassle/struggle free experience and even those with doubt in many situations this team can make some magic happen ! Clinton and Bobby I couldn???t thank you guys enough ! I never write reviews but this one was necessary ! Keep up the great work guys !

Clinton Gerrish

August 28, 2018

I worked with Bobby while doing the closing buying a new Corvette C7. Bobby and his staff were just amazing. He took the time to explain to me the terms... and even help getting some additional services that will help me with the whole experience of owning a new Vehicle. I asked for some special request and not only Bobby deliver but surpassed my expectations. I really like this Gentleman, he is bright, smart, cares, insightful, genuine nice and super helpful. I wish the best and keep in touch. REDS

August 23, 2018

I???d like to give a special thank you to Kevin Fitzpatrick for helping me lease my 2018 Chevy Volt! Kevin made the process seamless, and he even showed... me a couple features on my new car I didn???t know I had. I would highly recommend any family or friends looking for a Chevrolet to make an appointment to see Kevin! 😎

Kevin Fitzpatrick

July 21, 2018

My experience with Mr. Stewart was not the best. I told him that since I'm a college student who only rely on students loans, I was looking a monthly lease... payment meeting my budget, which is what I would expect out of Cruze that has old fashion wheel cover (tyre), doesn't have in/off power bottom, and don't open the roof, .. Obviously, he didn't care about that, but just to make the best deal possible for his own interest. I ended finding the same car on their webpage days later, 3 times lower than what he was charging me... Had I seen that before hand, I would have never gone with them.

Herb Chambers Chevrolet of Danvers

I apologize that your experience with us was less than satisfying. We never want our customers to leave unhappy, or upset with the customer service th...ey received. If you would like to discuss this with me further please feel free to contact me- Jim Klimas, General Manager. JimKlimas@herbchambers.com. Thank you.

July 14, 2018

I made an appointment for serivice one and a half weeks in advance, when i arrived on time for my appointment i was told that it would be two hrs before... my car was seen and my oil change was the only thing getting done today. there was no tech to do diagnostics. My appointment was for oil and diagnostic. I could have had an oil change anywhere. why make an appointment when they are unable to service your car. I drove 35 min for this,

Susan, I apologize for this situation. This should not have happened, we know how valuable time is. I would love the opportunity to speak with you if ...you would like to contact me- Jim Klimas, General Manager. JimKlimas@herbchambers.com. Thank you.

July 2, 2018

I would not recommend this place . Salesman act like there in a bar discussing everyone’s business and acting unprofessional. I dropped my vehicle... off for a front end aligned. The service manager calls me 3 days later and informs me that Herb Chambers cannot perform front end alignments on trucks.

I apologize for the inconvenience this caused you. I will speak with my team about this, as this should not have happened. Thank you for bringing this... to my attention. -Jim Klimas, General Manager.

May 21, 2018

I've brought my 2013 Sonic here for repairs as it's conveniently located near the Enterprise dealership that I also deal with. From insurance/warranty... claims and general repairs my experiences have all been the same. Mostly I feel that they're just too busy and not staffed properly. In my opinion there needs to be better systems and management oversight as oftentimes I do not get a phone call when work is complete and typically when I bring in my car be it for an appointment or not it always takes a long time for me to be seen by someone. Prices seem fair and I'd rather my work be done by a dealership with certified mechanics. Thoroughness of work is also an issue as I've had different problems arise that seem to be interconnected and of course they crop up after the fact. Perhaps had I bought a better vehicle (i.e. not a Sonic) I wouldn't have half the issues in general. Overall: Workmanship: 3 Speed of service: 1 Customer service: 1 Price: 3

May 10, 2018

I dealt with Clinton Gerrish, Corey Stewart, Cory Upton, and Zashary Santiago. I also had help from Bobby Haddad, and Kevin Fitzpatrick with programing... features. ALL these guys were great to deal with. All regular guys, easy to talk to, no pressure, which made for a very comfortable experience. I have also dealt with Kristen in Service in the past who is another A+ player. Thank you! Bill Wood

Herb Chambers Chevrolet of Danvers

Thank you for your review! Happy to know you enjoyed your experience working with the team. We always want our customers to be 100% satisfied!Best, Ji...m Klimas, General Manager.

Corey Upton

Sales Manager

(4.8) 36 reviews

Kevin Fitzpatrick

Clinton Gerrish

April 20, 2018

I went to the Chevy dealership to look for a used car, as I had been in an accident and my car was totaled. I was not sure what I was looking for, just... a car that I could afford. When I walked in, Alexander grant smiled at me and approached me and introduced himself. He made me feel comfortable and we discussed what I needed and he got me a bottle of water and took a walk outside. We looked at every car that they had on the lot that was used. I finally settled on a 2016 Chevy Cruze and Alex went to work. I had no money to put down and I am homeless, and finances are limited. He was able after many trips to hash out something I could afford and made me extremely happy. Corey Stewart and Bobby Haddad were so very kind as well and showed me respect even though I was not a wealthy person. they made me feel excited and were willing to help me anyway they could. If it weren't for Alex's persistence, I would have left there without a car and in tears. The accident was not my fault and I had saved for a long time to get it and only had it a year, I never expected to have to look for another car. Thank you Alex for everything!!

Herb Chambers Chevrolet of Danvers

Maureen, thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback! I am so pleased to know that Alex, Corey and Bobby were able to make your exp...erience with us a very positive one. We strive for excellence in customer service and I am happy to see that our team did just that! I will be sure to pass along your review to Alex, and the others. Enjoy many happy miles in your new Chevy Cruze! Best, Jim Klimas, General Manager.