Herb Chambers Chevrolet of Danvers

665 reviews

665 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Herb Chambers Chevrolet of Danvers from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

February 21, 2019

This was the most pleasurable and headache-free car buying experience in my 40 years of buying cars. April and Corey S anticipated my every need, and resolved... every issue and setback with calm professionalism and a friendly, confidence-inspiring approach.

February 16, 2019

Scott Lyon is a master at customer service!! Really goes above and beyond to accommodate. I am in the customer service business and I can tell you Scott... has it nailed when it comes to his service. Very knowledgeable and detailed for all vehicles service explanations. I love having my vehicle service here. Best service center by far I have ever had the please to be part of. Scott is awesome and should be rewarded for his outstanding customer service.

• April 22, 2016

I would like recognize one service employee member in particular and that person is Kristen who sets up the service appointments. Back in 2013 when I purchased... my 2013 Chevy Equinox, Kirsten was the first person I spoke with to arrange for my vehicle's initial oil change and ever since that very first visit up to my most recent visit on 4/16/16 Kirsten has provided me with EXCELLENT customer service! She has always been very courteous and pleasant each time I have made an appointment and when I come in for that service work she cheerfully greets me and asks me if I have any concerns or issues with the vehicle, makes sure that anything I need done is taken care of as quickly as possible and always makes me feel welcome and satisfied with my service experience! It has been my personal experience that more often than not the kind of customer service I receive these days is lacking and non professional and seems not to be important to both the customer service personnel and the companies they work for! That is why I am so appreciative to Kirsten for providing me with the kind of customer service I expect and am happy to acknowledge! I hope Herb Chambers recognizes what a fine job she is doing and knows that it is because of employees like Kirsten that make my visits as a customer most enjoyable and will prompt me to recommend Herb Chambers in Danvers to family and friends and continue to business with myself! Keep up the great work Kirsten and know that I am a very happy customer because of what you do!! Best Regards, Rick Finnigan Medford, MA

Thank you, Rick, so much for the wonderful review. Kristen is a valued team member and your feedback is a testament to her commitment to providing exc...eptional customer service. Thank you again for your business and we hope to serve your automotive needs for many more years to come. Best, Jim Klimas, General Manager

February 16, 2019

I have bought my last 4 vehicles at this dealership in the last 10 years. This is due to the staff you have working at your dealership. Kevin Fitzpatrick... has been my sales person and the attention to detail and customer service is been second to none to put it one word OUTSTANDING!! Kevin goes above and beyond on customer service even months after I have purchased the vehicle. I want it to be know that he should receive some type of award for his dedication to the customers and the service he provides.

Kevin Fitzpatrick

(5.0) 18 reviews

February 15, 2019

Kevin was very knowledgeable and down to earth. This is the fourth car we have purchased from this dealership. I will never buy a car from any other dealer.... Both my husband and I have always been very satisfied. We will be back soon for a new Tahoe for my husband. Thank you Kevin for everything.

Kevin Fitzpatrick

(5.0) 18 reviews

Bobby Haddad

Finance Manager

(5.0) 45 reviews

February 12, 2019

My first car lease was one for the books! Alex provided exemplary service and was very personable and understanding of my financial situation. This experience... was amazing and the team was very polite and helpful as well.

February 8, 2019

My salesman Jiovanni was super. He was polite, well mannered and very understanding with me about my financial situation. I wish every sales person was... as wonderful as he was. Herb Chambers should be proud to have him.

December 7, 2018

Hello All, Genuinely providing exceptional customer service and great satisfaction; it is what I experienced after bringing my car for service at Herb... Chambers Chevrolet of Danvers. I didn't write this review sooner because I wanted to find the correct words to simplify my deep satisfaction. I want to thanks Eduart Lela for connecting me with John Tammaro. Indeed, John showed appreciation and importance in addressed all my concern and found the solutions to the issue with my vehicle. Again many thanks and enjoy the coming holidays. FR

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. Glad you had a 5-star experience with us and were provided with great customer service. I'...ll be sure to pass this along to John and Eduart. Happy holidays! Best, Jim Klimas, General Manager.

November 19, 2018

I bought a new car from the best sales person I???ve done deals with I have bought many of new cars but this experience was by far the best My sales... person was Saria Ech-Chergui. She was the best. I recommend he to everyone she is very knowledgeable in her cars I rate her as a 10 out of 10

Thank you for taking the time to review us. Happy to know that Saria provided you with great customer service! Best, Jim Klimas, General Manager.

September 28, 2018

I???ve never had quite the experience at any other dealership until the minute I walked threw Herb Chanmbers Chevy???s doors ! Mr Clinton Gerrish, my sales... rep. was not only welcoming, yet knowledgeable and consciencious of my needs. To ice the cake, Bobby Haddad from Finance made my miracle happen ! Knowingly being upside down on my previous loan, and attempting to achieve a comfortable monthly payment with average credit Bobby made things happen ! Even on their days off both of my reps were by my side every step of the way until I drove off the lot. The amount of respect and no hassle experience I achieved here with Mr Clinton and Bobby was like no other ! My go to team now and in the future ! I recommend anyone looking for a hassle/struggle free experience and even those with doubt in many situations this team can make some magic happen ! Clinton and Bobby I couldn???t thank you guys enough ! I never write reviews but this one was necessary ! Keep up the great work guys !

Bobby Haddad