Herb Chambers Chevrolet of Danvers

673 reviews

673 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Herb Chambers Chevrolet of Danvers from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

March 5, 2020

I would like to express how extremely satisfied with the service on my Chevy Silverado High Country truck. to Patrick and the rest of the team that provided... me with a service fo a mechanical problem, THANK YOU VERY MUCH. This dealership went over and above my expectations fixing this problem. They stand behind there product. I will recommend their service as well as there sales personnel to all of my friends and family. They treated me like family. I will always do business with Herb Chambers. A gigantic thank you to all that serviced my vehicle. THANK YOU PATRICK

February 28, 2020

Sarah made me feel comfortable during my hard time trading in mine and my recently deceased father's car. Great sales person with great personality!

Sarah Lovell

Sales and Leasing Consultant

• April 22, 2016

I would like recognize one service employee member in particular and that person is Kristen who sets up the service appointments. Back in 2013 when I purchased... my 2013 Chevy Equinox, Kirsten was the first person I spoke with to arrange for my vehicle's initial oil change and ever since that very first visit up to my most recent visit on 4/16/16 Kirsten has provided me with EXCELLENT customer service! She has always been very courteous and pleasant each time I have made an appointment and when I come in for that service work she cheerfully greets me and asks me if I have any concerns or issues with the vehicle, makes sure that anything I need done is taken care of as quickly as possible and always makes me feel welcome and satisfied with my service experience! It has been my personal experience that more often than not the kind of customer service I receive these days is lacking and non professional and seems not to be important to both the customer service personnel and the companies they work for! That is why I am so appreciative to Kirsten for providing me with the kind of customer service I expect and am happy to acknowledge! I hope Herb Chambers recognizes what a fine job she is doing and knows that it is because of employees like Kirsten that make my visits as a customer most enjoyable and will prompt me to recommend Herb Chambers in Danvers to family and friends and continue to business with myself! Keep up the great work Kirsten and know that I am a very happy customer because of what you do!! Best Regards, Rick Finnigan Medford, MA

Thank you, Rick, so much for the wonderful review. Kristen is a valued team member and your feedback is a testament to her commitment to providing exc...eptional customer service. Thank you again for your business and we hope to serve your automotive needs for many more years to come. Best, Jim Klimas, General Manager

November 14, 2019

We were warned by a lot of people not to come here, but decided to give it a chance seeing as they had some good deals. We spent a couple of hours filling... out paperwork, and all seemed pleasant on the surface. The staff was very nice and appeared to really care about what we wanted and how they could help. We left there in good spirits after being assured that we had reached a deal that worked for us as well as them. We were asked to pay $140 in cash for registration fees, so we did. We were told that we would be able to pick up our car in a few days, and that we would receive a text the following day with what our next steps were. The text came as promised, but it wasn't the news that we were expecting. They informed us that they needed $7000 more in cash after telling us the previous day that they would work with what we had. After work, we went back to get the cash that we had given them back, because we didn't have the $7000 they wanted so we wouldn't be purchasing the car. When we went back to get the money, we were told that they couldn't give us the cash back (even though we had a receipt stating that we paid cash) and that they would have to cut us a check which they would then mail to us or we could come back and pick up. As we were getting in our car to leave, we could see a few of the staff members through the giant glass windows that make up the front of the building and they were pointing at us and laughing. We don't know for certain if they were laughing at us, but regardless, it was VERY unprofessional and we will neither be doing business with any Herb Chambers dealer again, nor will we be recommending them to anyone. Terrible experience.

Hatheads625,I am very sorry that our dealership was not able to secure the financing with a bank or credit union without the additional down payment. ... I have confirmed that a check for $140 for your reimbursement of the deposit was available this morning. And, I can assure you that our team members would ¿¿¿not¿¿¿ laugh at any of our customers for any reason. We will also consult with them about this.Thank you, Jim Klimas, General Manager

August 1, 2019

Thank you Herb Chambers for the most courteous service! Most professional service! The staff in the service department went above and beyond to take care... of myself! Thank you again!

July 25, 2019

We have purchased many cars over the past 40 years at different dealerships for business as well as personal. This experience was by far the best we have... had. All our questions were answered respectfully by our knowledgeable sales associate Saria. Working with Saria and Zashary was a pleasure.

April 8, 2019

Alexander L Grant was a great sales Professional. He made the purchase process simple and easy. I knew what I wanted and he made it happen quickly.

April 2, 2019

The BEST buying experience that I have ever had. Terrific group of people all working together to provide amazing service. From first looking through finance... and through inspection - the entire team was great!!

Corey Stewart

(4.2) 40 reviews

Corey Upton

Sales Manager

Clinton Gerrish

April 2, 2019

Clinton Gerrish

February 25, 2019

Over the years, I've purchased several cars at this dealership because of the products and, even more importantly, because of the staff. From my initial... "fact-finding" visit, the experience was a pleasure because of April Spring, Corey U and the finance staff. Their knowledge of the products and of the process made the entire experience informative and comfortable. They were patient with my zillion questions, and the "respect piece" was solid. Even Greg of the Service Department made it a point to come over to say hello as well as a site manager. Three days after the final purchase, April once again made the time for me to come by with more questions. In this day and age of hustle-bustle, this kind of team work is so refreshing and greatly appreciated.