4.3 out of 5 (4.3) 648 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

648 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Herb Chambers Chevrolet of Danvers from DealerRater.com

• Excellent customer service
    April 22, 2016

I would like recognize one service employee member in particular and that person is Kristen who sets up the service appointments. Back in 2013 when I ...purchased my 2013 Chevy Equinox, Kirsten was the first person I spoke with to arrange for my vehicle's initial oil change and ever since that very first visit up to my most recent visit on 4/16/16 Kirsten has provided me with EXCELLENT customer service! She has always been very courteous and pleasant each time I have made an appointment and when I come in for that service work she cheerfully greets me and asks me if I have any concerns or issues with the vehicle, makes sure that anything I need done is taken care of as quickly as possible and always makes me feel welcome and satisfied with my service experience! It has been my personal experience that more often than not the kind of customer service I receive these days is lacking and non professional and seems not to be important to both the customer service personnel and the companies they work for! That is why I am so appreciative to Kirsten for providing me with the kind of customer service I expect and am happy to acknowledge! I hope Herb Chambers recognizes what a fine job she is doing and knows that it is because of employees like Kirsten that make my visits as a customer most enjoyable and will prompt me to recommend Herb Chambers in Danvers to family and friends and continue to business with myself! Keep up the great work Kirsten and know that I am a very happy customer because of what you do!! Best Regards, Rick Finnigan Medford, MA

Thank you, Rick, so much for the wonderful review. Kristen is a valued team member and your feedback is a testament to her commitment to providing exc...eptional customer service. Thank you again for your business and we hope to serve your automotive needs for many more years to come. Best, Jim Klimas, General Manager

Looking for a used car
    April 20, 2018

I went to the Chevy dealership to look for a used car, as I had been in an accident and my car was totaled. I was not sure what I was looking for, jus...t a car that I could afford. When I walked in, Alexander grant smiled at me and approached me and introduced himself. He made me feel comfortable and we discussed what I needed and he got me a bottle of water and took a walk outside. We looked at every car that they had on the lot that was used. I finally settled on a 2016 Chevy Cruze and Alex went to work. I had no money to put down and I am homeless, and finances are limited. He was able after many trips to hash out something I could afford and made me extremely happy. Corey Stewart and Bobby Haddad were so very kind as well and showed me respect even though I was not a wealthy person. they made me feel excited and were willing to help me anyway they could. If it weren't for Alex's persistence, I would have left there without a car and in tears. The accident was not my fault and I had saved for a long time to get it and only had it a year, I never expected to have to look for another car. Thank you Alex for everything!!

Herb Chambers Chevrolet of Danvers

Maureen, thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback! I am so pleased to know that Alex, Corey and Bobby were able to make your exp...erience with us a very positive one. We strive for excellence in customer service and I am happy to see that our team did just that! I will be sure to pass along your review to Alex, and the others. Enjoy many happy miles in your new Chevy Cruze! Best, Jim Klimas, General Manager.

Employees Worked With
    Always going the extra mile for the customer
    March 24, 2018

Ive been to quite a few dealerships also worked at some, the guys in sales always help us out. They help get you to where your payments need to be and... always feel like your walking away with the best deal you can get. Zaschary really helped us out with finding the right car 2-3 years ago and cory went that extra step to make sure we were paying what we were comfortable with. We bought another vehicle from them 8 months ago and they made sure i was happy and positive i wanted the vehicle. I didn???t feel pressured at all and i didnt get a million calls or emails. Buying a car is an investment so you have to be happy. I will forever recommend and forever come to see this guys because they always take care of the customer. Thank you for making the experience amazing!!

Herb Chambers Chevrolet of Danvers

Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review! Here at Herb Chambers we strive for excellence in customer service and always what our gue...sts to leave happy, and comfortable with their purchases. Zaschary and Corey are great assets to our team and I will be sure to pass along your recommendation to them! Thank you for your business and we look forward to serving your automotive needs in the future! Best, Jim Klimas, General Manager.

Very customer friendly
    March 20, 2018

Corey Stewart, Clinton Gerrish, Zashary Santiago, all three were very friendly, honest, sincere, yet very professional at the same time. Mr. Chambers ...you should be very proud of these three. Thank you to all helped my experience a good one.

Herb Chambers Chevrolet of Danvers

Thank you for your 5-star review! Corey, Clinton, and Zachary are great members of our team and I am pleased to learn that they provided you with such... great customer service. I will be sure to pass along your kind words to them. Thank you for your business! Best, Jim Klimas, General Manager.

Corey Stewart

Sales & Leasing Consultant

Clinton Gerrish

Sales & Leasing Consultant

Top Notch Service
    March 12, 2018

I want to say this dealership stands behind their customers 100 % John made a pretty angry customer, myself, into a totally loyal customer from now o...n. I have just found my new service station, and when it is time to buy new, this is where I will be headed.

Herb Chambers Chevrolet of Danvers

Thank you for your great feedback! I am pleased to know that John was able to provide you with excellent customer service, making your experience a po...sitive one! We look forward to working with you again. Best, Jim Klimas, General Manager.

It was a great experience.
    March 7, 2018

We recently purchased an equinox. Daniel Ursino, Cory Upton, Zashary Santiago helped us. They were very professional, helpful, and respectable. Thank...s so much. We would certainly purchase another vehicle from you because of them.

Herb Chambers Chevrolet of Danvers

Thank you, Mary, for your feedback on your recent experience with our team. We take pride in providing exceptional customer service and I'm so happy o...ur team was able to do exactly that. Thank you for your comments and enjoy your new vehicle! Best, Jim Klimas, General Manager

Thanks Daniel
    February 13, 2018

Our overall experience at Herb Chambers was a very good one we didn't expect to buy a car that day but your great salesman Daniel made it happen

Thank you for your glowing review, Maureen! If we may assist you in any way in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are always happy t...o help! Best, Jim Klimas, General Manager

Outstanding Experience
    February 7, 2018

We visited Herb Chambers Chevrolet with the goal of leasing a new Chevy Silverado. From start to finish, we were treated with respect, professionalis...m and genuine care as customers, not just a number. We worked with Saria and Corey and they were just awesome. There were NO high pressure sales tactics and we felt comfortable the whole time. We shopped on Friday and picked up on Monday. It is the second vehicle purchased from this dealership and we will definitely be back when we're ready for our next vehicle. And we highly recommend them to new buyers, as well as friends and family!

Herb Chambers Chevrolet of Danvers

Thank you for your feedback on your recent experience with with Saria and Corey. We take pride in providing exceptional customer service and I'm happy... our team was able to deliver. Thank you for your comments and enjoy your new Silverado! Best, Jim Klimas, General Manager

All purchase transaction took 2 hours .
    January 30, 2018

I stopped by for a question on possibility of trading my old track and in 2 hours i left with a NEW TRACK This is what i call customer service. This ...was my 10th car purchasing there and i had one more time an excellent experience. Thank Mister Lela for staying in top of all my purchase transaction. Ronmir ( the Sales Rep) was great and very polite and i had a great communication with him.

Herb Chambers Chevrolet of Danvers

Thank you, Andy, for taking the time to write this review. I'm so happy to read that your 10th car-buying experience with Eduart and Ronmir was such a... positive one! One of our primary goals is to give each guest a positive and professional experience, it sounds like they did just that! We appreciate your continued business and look forward to seeing you again. Best, Jim Klimas, General Manager

Left with a new track in less than 2 hours
    January 29, 2018

Great experince This is my 10th car that i purchase there and the customer service was one more time EXCELLENT . THANK YOU Mister Eduard Lela and the... sales Rep ( RONMIR) for the great experience.

Thank you, Andy, for taking the time to write this review. One of our primary goals is to give each guest a positive and professional experience, it s...ounds like Eduart did just that! We appreciate your continued business and we look forward to seeing you again. Best, Jim Klimas, General Manager

90 Andover St Route 114 Danvers, MA 01923