Hartnell Chevy

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

New Car

Hartnell has a very friendly staff that work very well with their customers.

2006 Silverado

Dealer provided great service, was very friendly and very easy to work with.

Purchase Made Easy

I was searching for a new car. Had a specific vehicle in mind. Dealer was very helpful with all aspects of the buying a new car and trading in my car.

Great Car Buying Experience

Hartnell Chevy is a true diamond in the rough. The staff were all very friendly with no high pressure. Really was a wonderful way to buy a car. They are very knowledgeable and willing to work with you. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a vehicle.

Good Deal on a great car!

Randy helped us getting a really good deal on a great car!

Robyn's Truck

This dealer is always easy to work with and provides a no pressure buying experience.

D. Str8

I have purchased cars from Hartnell for the past 20 years. I always come back for the personalized service and great support. Thanks!

Staff incredibly helpful

The staff is incredibly helpful and they ensure that your experience is excellent. I have my vehicle serviced as well and have always been satisfied.

Super Satidfied!

They did an amazing job taking care of me, super satisfied with everyone!

Equinox from Hartnell Chey.

Just bought our second Equinox from, Hartnell chey in Salem Wi. The sales staff is wonderful, told what we wanted and came up with the perfect car. We bought one in 2013 from same dealer had a wonder experience so we went back when we need our second car. Their service department is number 1 .