Lynch Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

• Service experience

The job gets done as promised. I feel like I get value for my $$. I don't get sold anything I don't need. Friendly people!!

• Cool People

Friendly people, great environment no pushy Salesmen/women Quick payment good prices lots of selection, solid deals nice people, finance with anyone trying to find the best price.

• best buying experience

kevin lhullier is the best person you can talk to when it comes to buying a car.he was the greatest when we purchased my wifes pacifica in december and now he helped me with my jeep grand cherokee summit.he makes you feel at ease in a situation that can be very stressful.kevin made this purchase happen as i was on my way to another dealer and just happened to check out your internet listings.i made a quick call to kevin and he made this whole deal happen with no problems whatsoever.also when i was at the dealership i one again had the pleasure to meet patrick lynch.he remembered me from my last purchase and greeted me like a member of his family.ive been a chrysler man all my life and have worked for american airlines for 46 years and have never missed a single day.i could not have done this without my chrysler products taking me back and forth to work without any problems.thanks again for a wonderful experience.

• Oil Change

Was greeted and the service advisor listened to what I wanted done. Recognized my account and got me serviced and on my way faster than expected.

• Great customer service for oil change and repair

Polite and courtesy staff that addressed the issue I am having with side window panels on the Grand Cherokee. I was told they were not in stock and would call when they come in for installation.

• Great sales perso

Nancy, our sales lady is a wonderful person. She's very knowledgeable about the auto's and is so sweet to talk too.Your finance ladyis also very funny and nice. Had a great time buying ore new Jeep.

• Another satisfied customer

I prefer local business and since I am relatively new to the area I wanted to give them a try, I was not disappointed. They are a class act.

• Lynch

It was easy and a good price. It was easy and a good price. Lynch offered buying the car with through the Costco program. They were wonderful to work with!

• Excellent service all around

I was able to have a lot of the beginning conversation via email and phone so that when I went into the dealership it was a 30 minute visit that went great!

• Great place to take your vehicle

Straight forward friendly service. Even went out of their way to get the wifi working for me while i waited