Lynch Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Used 888-506-1543 Email Dealer
Service 888-574-0059

Average based on 94 reviews
  • Service experience

The job gets done as promised. I feel like I get value for my $$. I don't get sold anything I don't need. Friendly people!!

• Great service

Not only did you take care of the recall, but I am very pleased you replaced the sensor for the lights on my dash and so far It is working perfectly.

• Recall and check coolant system

Prompt and courteous. The rest of this is filler to meet twenty words. This is why I do not like filling out these surveys.

• Great place for sales and service.

In and out fast. Great staff. Would highly recommend for sales and service of all makes. Wonderful up to date buildings.

• Outstanding sales person and financing experience

Enjoyed working with Brian Delmore. He took the time to address questions, provide alternatives and not apply any pressure. Excellent follow-up. Also enjoyed the experience with Debbie Storck. She responded to concerns and expedited the financial experience. Both were very personable.

• Awesome dealership

Very efficient. Will never go anywhere else. They make shopping for a car very easy. Our salesman was very attentive to our wants and needs.

• Great Service at Lynch

Great service personnel. They know you by name and are very attentive to your problem. The way Lynch has built their new center in Mukwonago is amazing. You don't feel like you are sitting in a repair garage. The waiting area is very nice and the employees keep you updated on how much longer it will take for your repairs to be completed. Bob & Terri Jambor

• Clean facility and great service with Danny

Our salesman was wonderful, he showed us everything on the vehicle, came in on his day off to do so, and even bought me a birthday cake. Danny in Muckwonago is the man!

• Knowledgeable Sales Staff!

My salesperson, Don Fischer, did a great job answering all my questions. He was knowledgeable and patient, taking time to ensure that I was aware of all the features about my vehicle.

• Great service

The staff is courteous and helpful. They made the car buying experience much easier and were not pushy. Great all around.