Moran Chevrolet

16 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

December 31, 2019

Outstanding customer service. Salesman Jacob Schroeder courteous and knowledgable, and not pushy, listen to what I wanted/needed.

July 8, 2019

Terrific experience; Frank is always great! We are most grateful.

We're pleased to know we have been able to exceed your expectations and really help you out! Thank you so much again for your feedback! We hope you ha...ve a great day!

• February 10, 2017

We saw that this dealership had the exact Certified Tahoe that we'd been looking for. Drove 120 miles from home, met with the Brian Fitzpatrick and he... was real pleasant to deal with. We've probably bought 20+ Vehicles I n our lifetime, so we had fun negotiating a final price. We arrived at a fair price after a few offer / counter-offers, and gotta say, dealing with Moran's sales staff went very well. Long drive to get the Tahoe we wanted, but well worth it. VERY PLEASANT sales experience and accommodative staff.

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business! It was truly our pleasure to be able to help you out and get you into the vehicle of your choice. Can...'t wait to be able to help you or any one of your friends or family members on their next vehicle purchase.

June 26, 2019

Oil Change was quick and easy. Survey waa a real pain on mobile device.

Thank you for choosing Moran Chevrolet Fort Gratiot as your first choice for all your automotive needs! Thank you so much again for your feedback! We ...hope you have a great day!

May 9, 2019

Excellent!! Frank Mowinski Best Salesmen....Gets the job Done!!

We're pleased to know we have been able to exceed your expectations and really help you out! We sincerely value your business and look forward to your... next visit!

May 6, 2019

Body shop good job well done as always thanks Dave Peacock

Our staff is committed to providing each of our clients with the best automotive experience!

March 26, 2019

Went in for a problem I was having. They had the part in stock, drove me back to work and picked me up when it was done ?

Thank you for the great review! Thank you for your business!

February 8, 2019

Worst customer service experience ever!!! Not only was I told my car was under warranty due to a special service bulletin by one of Moran’s employees I... was told by two. After my car was already there they call me while I’m working to tell me my specific vin is not covered. I’m then told even though it was the throttle body from the recall I either pay 125 for the diagnostic fee which I diagnosed because it was the same as the service bulletin or I pay 499 for the repair. At that point I feel backed into a corner, I would have never took my car to the dealership knowing how much it costs for repairs unless it’s under a recall. So my choice was to either pay to get it fixed or to pay not to get it fixed even though the employees lied and said the vin was included on the special bulletin as well as ordering the throttle body. The manager offers a lousy 10 percent discount knowing his employees didn’t even look to see if my vin was included after the gm website specifically says to, to avoid things like this and customer disappointment. I get to Moran and I’m quickly taken to the cashier. I am then argued with in front of many employees and made to look like I did something wrong. I shouldn’t have had to pay to get the car fixed when the service employees told me the car was under warranty. Not only that but two managers take me into an office and then the manager Dan begins to argue with me like a child and then says he’s keeping my vehicle unless I pay now. He was awful and I actually feared for my safety. The work order receipt that I had in hand was for 125 dollars if the problem wasn’t the throttle body which it was. I have never in my life felt so belittled by a manager or fearful in a business. This is the absolute worst customer service experience I have ever had in my entire life and I have worked in retail for 10 years. I will never buy another GM, and I will tell everyone to never go Moran Chevrolet.

October 20, 2018

For my care maintenance they always take me and picked me up from work. Thank you for the convenience!

Hi there, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we a...re more than happy to help!

October 11, 2018

This dealship treats people like trash its a bad place to buy a vehicle and the service department is even worse. After a couple of bad experiences there... I will never return again. How some of these people still have a job there like Dan in service is amazing, and he is a manager even worse and trust me with them the customer is never right they are.

Hello, we regret to hear that your experience with us was not a more positive one. Please reach out to us at (812) 202-4062 when you can so we can add...ress this situation directly. Thank you and have a great day.