Exeter Subaru

New (603) 686-7670 (603) 686-7670
Used (603) 686-7662 (603) 686-7662
Service (603) 686-7295 (603) 686-7295

(1,969 reviews)

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Exeter Subaru from DealerRater.

Ann, Thank you for making car buying so easy,

Ann, Thank you for making car buying so easy, Ann is simply the best. Aniyah loves her crosstrek. Exeter Subaru is lucky to have you. Thank you again

Unlike the last Subaru purchase in 2013, when we

Unlike the last Subaru purchase in 2013, when we ‘retreated' to another dealer, Exeter Subaru is (now) just right. Chris Tarmey, sales, is knowledgeable and fun. To be cheerful after a car purchase is a rave.

1.0

She is very lazy and doesn't want to do anything.

She is very lazy and doesn't want to do anything. After she toke the a DP she stops working. It got so bad I cancelled the sale and went elsewhere.

I went to another dealer and felt like I was being

I went to another dealer and felt like I was being completely taken advantage of. Went to Exeter Subaru to compare pricing and was presently surprised at not only the great service we received (was able to come in the next day to speak to them), but that this car was well within my budget! Thanks to Chris Tarney and Hannah for taking car of us!

I recently helped my elderly mother purchase a used

I recently helped my elderly mother purchase a used Forester. Our sales agent, Anne, was knowledgeable, patient, and kind. She gave us the facts without any pressure and encouraged my mother to come in any time for mini tutorials on the car’s many features. Christine in the Service Department is a gem! She helped pave the way for the rental car return to Enterprise. My parents love the personal care and attention they have received at Exeter Subaru over the years! The staff goes above and beyond for their customers!

The staff was friendly and efficient.

The staff was friendly and efficient. They answered all of my questions, but did not keep me waiting for the sake of waiting. I had done my homework beforehand, they heard me and didn't subject me to the "script." No complaints whatsoever.

I love the responsiveness of Exeter Subaru and building a

I love the responsiveness of Exeter Subaru and building a long term relationship with the employees there. Service is wonderfully responsive and attended to our needs with installation of Subaru parts to keep our vehicle feeling new. They also understand that not all parts fit the customer’s needs and were very accommodating with the return of a car seat cover that didn’t match our life style. Installation of a trailer hitch was easy as could be and done with a high degree of mechanical expertise.

My experience with Chris at Exeter Subaru was excellent.

My experience with Chris at Exeter Subaru was excellent. The car was on order with a 6week-3 month window of arrival. The communication was good and I was brought up to date on the status on a regular basis

The service was efficient, friendly, and no surprises.

The service was efficient, friendly, and no surprises. I was in and out on time and the waiting room is a nice place to spend time.

Great place!

Great place! Great people! Been dealing with them for seven years now. No complaints! They do a great job!