Randy Wise Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Sunday Closed Closed
New (810) 547-5805 (810) 547-5805
Used (810) 547-5810 (810) 547-5810
Service (810) 547-5793 (810) 547-5793

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Arrived and waited on immediately. Very Friendly and Helpful

Always Friendly and the wait for work is short. When You enter service department You are met with a Smile and a Friendly Real Greeting.

They provided excellent service and Gene ~ as always ~...

They provided excellent service and Gene ~ as always ~ was very hospitable. I will be telling my friends and family to use them for all their automotive needs.

4.0

I always receive great service when my Jeep is in for any...

I always receive great service when my Jeep is in for any type of service. The staff is great and friendly. I only take my vehicle to Randy Wise for service.

Excellent experience at Randy Wise dealership

I purchased a 2020 Dodge Challenger. Drew Hood (salesperson) was extremely kind and knowledgeable from beginning to end. I will definitely recommend Randy Wise dealership.

Service

Excellent knowledgeable staff. Friendly people. Helpful staff. Didn’t try to sell me anything I did not need at this time. Very very fast service

Excellent and friendly service

Both Alex and Andrew were friendly and helpful when I had my Jeep in for service and also when I scheduled the appointment. Great Service.

Quality Customer Service

I love bringing my vehicle to Clio Randy Wise. I continue to bring it back because of the great customer service. Even if a mistake was made, they apologetically fixes it right away.

Excellent all the way. Knowledgeable and courteous...

Excellent all the way. Knowledgeable and courteous people and a pleasure to do business with. Pacifica van serviced and on time Just as it was scheduled.

Great experience

Great service! Also dealt with two women in the business office. They were very friendly. I did not get their names. I always get great service!

ENGINE PROBLEM

THE REPAIRS WERE DONE IN A REASONABLE TIME UNDER MY WARRANTY CONTRACT..GENE WAS A BIG HELP IN GETTING THIS TAKEN CARE OF. HE DI D A FANTASTIC JOB GREAT EMPLOYEE OF YOURS!!! I HAD NO CONTACT WITH THE EMPLOYEE WHO DID THE WORK. IT APPEARS SO FAR TO BE TOP RATE WORK. THERE WAS NOTHING HANGING OR LOOSE I COULD SEE, TIME WILL TELL JUST HOW GOOD THE WORK WAS DONE.