Garber Buick

364 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

January 6, 2019

John Wright and the Garber Buick family made my car purchase easy. I would recommend them to everyone looking to purchase a new or used vehicle.

We want all our clients to have a comfortable and stress-free experience with us! We sincerely thank you for the positive review, and look forward to ...seeing you again soon!

December 28, 2018

Ask for Aubrey Adams, very polite and easy to work with, would recommend using her to anyone looking for a new or used vehicle, she’s amazing

Hi, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Garber Buick of Saginaw! We sincerely value your busi...ness and look forward to your next visit!

• September 25, 2017

I was a little apprehensive about purchasing a vehicle in the beginning, but Amanda Bohl made my wife and I feel comfortable from the time we walked through... the door. Our process was smooth and organic. Amanda answered every question that we had and eased our tension about the car buying process. We were able to purchase the vehicle that we wanted and felt good in the end. We will purchase every car from Amanda and recommend everyone that wants to buy a vehicle to Amanda Bohl. She is awesome. Thanks a million!!!

Anthony Baker, Jr., it's experiences like yours that really keep us motivated! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. ...Take care!

December 24, 2018

Good buying experience, Joe Rau was friendly and very knowledgeable. he was able to look for a car over several states for us. Thank You.

Congratulations on your new vehicle! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

December 23, 2018

Shane Stikeweather is the best he helped get me into the car that was best for me.. He didn’t just offer me anything, he made sure that he gave... me the honest truth on what he thought would be best for me.... I love my car everything is great ����

Thanks! We always want to hear back from our clients and we're glad you had such a positive experience with us! If you have any further questions..., please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

December 17, 2018

John did a great job of getting the truck that I was looking at available for me to test drive. He made the whole process of buying the truck very easy.... He took care of the insurance and registration so I could drive the truck home that day.

Wow, it's experiences like yours that really keep us motivated! We sincerely value your business and look forward to your next visit!

December 12, 2018

Breznau me and my wife were looking for a good used car. We decided to take a ride and ended up a Garber Buick in Saginaw Michigan. I am very glad that... we went there. We had the best experience we have ever had buying a car. There we met two people that treated us like we were the only people in the place. These two guys Nate Breznau (sales men and John Wise (finance) were the best I have come across ever when buying a car. It was the little things that did it for us from asking if they could get us something to drink to making sure that we were comfortable while all the paperwork was being processed. In today's day and age it is very uncommon to run across sales people and finance people that take the time to get to know the customers that they are dealing with. With out a dought I would recommend Garber Buick on state street in Saginaw Michigan to anyone who wants to buy a new or used car. You just don't get service like that any more. From being treated like a person not a dollar sign to making it a unforgettable experience. Thanks Nate and John. We will be back for our next car.

Congratulations on your new vehicle! We are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! We're looking forward to your next v...isit with us!

December 11, 2018

I’m enjoying my new to me wheels! Everyone was so friendly and nice! O and remember that nice peppermint smell... yah that was me. I opened and... used my doterra peppermint oil ��. My sister and I was laughing listening to whoever it was that really enjoyed that smell.

Hi, thank you so much for the positive review! We are happy to hear you are enjoying your new vehicle. Feel free to reach out to us if you need anythi...ng. Have a wonderful day.

December 5, 2018

Wonderful experience, everything explained and whole process went smoothly. Staff was kind and welcoming, answering all questions and helping us understand... vehicle and the specific requirements.

Hello, we're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us ...a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

December 5, 2018

I was traveling to Florida and my Town and Country van was loaded with our snowbird seasonal gear when I struck a deer near Blufton Ohio and totaled the... van. I called Garber to arrange a purchase of a used Pacifica they did not have one in stock that met my requirements. Garber arranged for a Loaner/Rental over the phone and I was on my way. Heather kept me informed of her efforts in locating a Pacifica, she contacted us and emailed us the details in Florida. We looked at vans in Florida and knew what color and accessories we wanted and she found one, had it prepped and we returned to Michigan and we had exactly the vehicle we wanted.

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Garber Buick of Saginaw. We're happy we could meet your expectations! If you ...ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!