• Fourth time buyer. Just gets better everytime

Bought a 2016 Ram SLT. Mark Gehringer has sold us 4 vehicles and the service is always the best.

We're happy to hear that you're pleased with your experience here at Garber Buick Company, Patrick! We sincerely appreciate your loyal business and hope to continue to serve you for many more years to come!

• Buyer

Shane and Cynthia made it easy and felt no pressure

Shane and Cynthia made it easy and felt no pressure

David, we are so happy to read such a great review about Garber Buick Company! We're glad to hear we delivered such a great experience. If there's anything further we can do for you, we are happy to help!

• My second used car purchase.

They have done a great job finding the exact car I was in the market for not once , but twice! Thank you John Weiss and Rich Perdue.

J.P., we're so glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations! We always strive to provide top quality service to every guest, and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience here at Garber Buick Company!

• A pleasing experience

Hi Steven! We're so happy we were able to help you out! If you're ever in need of more help, please let us know!

Since we needed special financing our salesman John Weiss delivered exactly what we were looking for. The vehicle he recommended we couldn't be happier with. Although we live a distance away we are pleased we made the trip.

• I'll be back

We have been buying both new and used cars from Garber Buick all our adult lives. They have NEVER led us astray! From the top Quality Service Dept (we would entrust Rod with our firstborn child, and would never question leaving our cars), to the pre-Owned Car Dept and the excellent help we've received from Julio Rodriguez, and the new car sales staff too -- Julio also helped us with a new leased vehicle. Clear answers, no pressure, good products. Garber people and service are simply the best. We'll not go anywhere else!

• First time buying from Garber Buick

Thank you for leaving this detailed feedback about your experience with Garber Buick Company. We always love to receive great feedback.

I went to Garber Buick with the intention of finding a reliable vehicle I was treated with kindness by John Weiss the salesman. He work with me to find me a vehicle that I would be happy with and that I could afford, proud to say I ended up purchasing 2016 Chevy Malibu Limited. My overall experience with Buick for the first time was a great one and I highly recommend then to my family and my friends thank you John Weiss

• Awesome Experience

Fred, thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. Wishing you a great day until the next time we meet!

Best car experience in the area! No pressuring! Many choices! and a Great Sales staff! They are courtesy, humerous, and down to earth! They work with you and not against you. They treat you like they would want to be treated. Great experience and Great place to buy a new or used car!

• Purchasing a 2012 ram 3500

The experience was good until I arrived at the dealership, they low balled me on the trade in value of my trade after we had agreed to a price, I spent four in there dealership because the manager did not know how to do sales tax on an out of state customer. I signed the finance paperwork then they informed me that they did not have the title yet. And would overnight it to me. After several phone calls and texts and phone calls not being returned they finally contacted me after 2 weeks of purchase that my title was going to be overnighted. I waited to receive it and contacted them on a Friday and they were still trying to figure out the sales tax after 2 weeks that I had purchased the truck. I would not recommend them to anyone! There slogan is You will do better at Garber, If that is better I would hate to see what is worse. The best part is they were bragging about selling vehicles to people from out of state. I will never purchase another vehicle there.

• Customer

Thank you very much for sharing these comments, David. We always love to receive great feedback.

I have experienced numerous occasions at car dealers,and I have to admit that this time at Garber's was my very best,from beginning to end they worked with me and I didn't feel like I got a raw deal,like at other dealers,I got exactly what I wanted,at the price I wanted,and the product was in tip top shape,yay to all involved in the process,go Garner.

• Chevy Impala purchase

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. Wishing you a great day until the next time we meet!

Traded in my 2012 impala on a 2016 impala. Love the car. Worked with Nick in used car sales. He did a great job helping through the purchase process.