Garber Buick

407 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

November 25, 2020

I really appreciated the patience and great customer service from Jarrod and the rest of the dealership. I would most definitely shop at Garber Buick... again.

November 21, 2020

Seems to be a dealership that's honest and upfront delaina was a pleasure to work with very nice salesperson. I would give them my return business for... sure.

Hi, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Garber Buick Company!

• August 6, 2020

Excellent service i financed a car with julio rodriguez best person ever he help me in everything he could everybody there was very helpful and nice thank... you so much if you are planning to buy a car this is where you need to go

Our entire team works hard to work with your budget and get you the best deal. We're always here with the same great service whenever you need service... or another vehicle!

November 11, 2020

This is the first car I purchased myself. John helped me find a vehicle that I could afford and perfect for me. All of the transfer of the title, tags,... and registration were done for me right at the dealership. He made sure I knew my options on warranties and that I was well covered. Thank you!

Your satisfaction is important to us, so we want to sincerely thank you for choosing Garber Buick Company and we hope to see you again soon!

November 6, 2020

I was very impressed with the total service aspect. They transfer by tags and registration over on site no temp tags. They were very patient with my indecisiveness.

November 5, 2020

Our 2005 Buick had close to 195,000 miles on it, and needed something done to it frequently. George Lynch found us a 2018 Impala, very low mileage and... in brand new condition. Im so looking forward to learning how to operate everything it offers. Thank you George for looking out for us!

October 16, 2020

Julio Rodriguez was my sales rep. He is a very respectful and helpful. I would recommend Julio him for all your vehicle sales. Thank you so much Julio

Hi there, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're alwa...ys happy to help!

September 15, 2020

John Wright is a very pleasant, knowledgeable, courteous, helpful and professional Salesperson. No question (s) went unanswered. Give him an idea of... what you want and he is ready for you.

Hi, we are very happy we could provide you with a positive experience! We look forward to your next visit! Take care!

September 11, 2020

John Weiss is a excellent sales person He made sure I was going home with a different car. Thank You John for everything you done for me.

Hi there, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! We look forward to your next visit! Take care!

August 6, 2020

Hollie Murray did great! She gave us all the info we needed. We highly reccomend her to everyone! She explained everything to us perfectly. We bought a... GMC Sierra 2500. Its beautiful!