Kiefer Mazda

Saturday 8:30am–7:00pm 9:00am–3:00pm
Sunday 10:00am–6:00pm Closed
(541) 686-8291 (541) 686-8291

3.6

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

4.0

Really Good

I contacted online and the response was quick and helpful. Although I decided to go with another vehicle I found my contact to be available and very willing to work with my time schedule as well as deal with my questions.

Wonderful Service Department

Ron in the service department was so helpful! He explained everything in terms that were easy to understand, and we felt that we were treated with respect and dignity, and not just a dollar sign! Thank you Kiefer Mazda service team!

"Best Experience with a Dealership"

Talked to Joe on the phone regarding a 2011 Chevrolet Camaro SS they had in stock on the internet. Decided to take a drive down and look at it. Not only did I get a good price on the car, which was in spectacular shape, but they gave me a great price on my trade-in. The whole process took less than 3 hours from start of visit to driving off the lot with my new Camaro! Fadi was superb in securing me a great rate on my financing, even with my somewhat less than par credit. In fact he called me back the next day to say he had found and even better financing deal. Thanks again guys for the best dealer experience I've had!

Awesome Experience

I came into Kiefer Mazda expecting the same old "Sales" experience that I've had in the past. I'm Happy to say that nothing could be farther from the truth! I requested a little information on line and was promptly contacted by the Internet Director, Joe G. He was very friendly with no pressure and answered all my questions. We set a time for me to come down and drive and within just a couple of hours I was headed off the lot in my new Mazda3. I can't say enough about how great it was to buy from a Dealership who has truly changed with the times. I can't imagine buying a car any other way! Thanks Joe for the Fantastic Experience ... I'll be recommending you and Kiefer Mazda to all my friends!

Kifer mazda

I bought my used eclipse from this dealer and it is the best and most reliable car I have ever owned the people made me feel like my buy was very important without any pressure and the manager jerry was helpful and willing to work with me even though I was new on the job with not much money down I say if your gonna buy a car this is the place to go friendly and you get the car you want for a good price

4.3

Excellent CX5 leasing experience

I came to Keifer Mazda to look at the 2014 Mazda CX5 and compare it to the Honda CRV. I had done my homework and was pleased to be connected with sales person Justine Gallant who knew the car well. She was able to answer all my questions.I found the sales and finance departments to be very helpful, professional and respectful. I worked with both Russ And Fadi in dealing with lease negotiations and was comfortable with that process. I would recommend this local dealership to Eugeneans wanting to test out a Mazda. My car is new, but over time, I will now be using their service department; I cannot yet comment on that department's efficiency or professionalism

Dealer response

Thank you so much for your kind review. Here at Kiefer Mazda we work hard to ensure ultimate customer experience. After all, cars come and go, but customers are for life. Thank you again. -Fadi Habib, General Manager.

Great experince

I was in the market for a used SUV had checked out Kefier Mazada and had seen a few (after I had tried other lots and for my trade in they wanted to give me way less plus the down payment was 2500.00 more) so I did a Internet interest and someone called me back with 10 minutes I expressed my interest in a few SUVs. Went to the lot and meet Brett an Internet sales person. We checked out a few but they were a little out of my price range. So I went home 2 days later I got a call from Brett and they had just got a Yukon in that was closer to my price. So I went to look at it, and now that what I'm driving now. I would recommend kefier Mazada to anyone but suggest that they deal with Internet people sense they only work with appointment. If every I am in the market for another car truck or SUV I will be a repeat customer. Thank you kefier Mazada and to Brett. We you all on my next purchase .

Dealer response

Thank you very much for your kind words. It feels good to know that our hard work to please our customers is not without good results. Thank you again. Fadi Habib - General manager.

1.0

My Review of Kiefer Mazda

Bought a used Ford Fusion from Kiefer Mazda. The door ajar warning light was on and told us it was an easy fix but really pressured us into buying an extended service contract to cover electronics. After buying the Car and taking it into the service department to have the warning turned off it keeps going off every time you hit a pot hole or bump and now airbags shut off warning warning is randomly going on and off and Kiefer says there is nothing they can do about it. It is Now a safety issue with the airbags. Kiefer also screwed up the loan and the pay off on our trade in put us through a week of hassle with are other bank and a late fee for taking so long too pay it off. Very poor service. Kiefer Mazda was very rude and inconsiderate and I will never buy another car from them.

1.0

Bad customer service

I would never recommend the Kiefer Mazda service department to any of my friends. The lack of courtesy or professionalism was ridiculous. I overheard 2 of the service guys talking about another female customer that "was waiting upstairs"....it about made me sick to my stomach! Then after waiting an hour longer than I was told I was going to have to my car came back with several scratches. I wanted to talk to the service manager but he was not around and never got back to me. Did I mention they tried to sell me parts my husband knew we didn't need?