Timber Ford of Hayward Inc

Sunday Closed Closed
New (877) 360-8942 (877) 360-8942
Used (877) 333-2909 (877) 333-2909
Service (877) 324-9795 (877) 324-9795

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

owner

service is done in reasonable time, loaner vehicle was given. which made it easy for me to get my errands done without wasting any time

Dealer response

Thank you for your wonderful response to the quality of service our Staff provides, Sharon! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

Timber Ford of Hayward, WI

Friendly, knowledgeable, straight forward sales people to deal with. The best deal is there and you will receive it. They are selling a good product. The service department is stellar. Their explanations are easily understood. I can't say enough great things about this dealership. They are all happy to see you when you come in for an oil change.

Doula/Outreach Worker

I went to several diferent dealetship and Timber Ford had the best customer service, got me what i wantwd and at a great price.Zoei and Bill are the best.

Dealer response

We really appreciate your feedback! It is great to hear that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations and really help you out! We look forward to seeing you again!

Brakes service

I called over the weekend once I realized my brakes were making a noise and they got me in that very Tuesday. They picked up and dropped off my vehicle from my workplace which makes it very convenient to use Timber Ford for my service needs.

Excellent Service

Excellent Service. They gave me a ride back to town and offered to pick me up when the truck was done with its service.

Excellent Service!

Timber Ford did an excellent job with some repairs made to one of our company vehicles.

Timber Ford Service Center

The service dept representative was very professional and helpful. And when I called to get both vehicles serviced, they made sure to get them both done at the same time. That was very convenient for us.

I love Timber Ford. Excellent service department.

I love Timber Ford. Excellent service department. The staff is Excellent.

Excellent!!!!!!

The staff at Timber Ford was very responsive to our needs and Zoie was exceptional in her preparedness for our arrival and all paperwork was ready for us to sign.

Franks f 150

Tracy's got me in and out as usual. She knows how to be customer focused.