Kolar Chevrolet Buick GMC

173 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

February 19, 2021

Craig Siry handled our service/repair work in a professional manner and kept us up dated as it went along. Good work, hope to have him at every appointment.

Hello, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Kolar Chevrolet-Buick-GMC! We sincerely value your... business and look forward to your next visit!

February 17, 2021

Be careful if you borrow a car. If your tire blows down the road you will be blamed for it. If you have the vehicle for 2 weeks make sure you detail it... again for the dealership. Even though it?s their fault your own vehicle is in the shop. Service has trouble fixing anything. Besides these issues buying y vehicle is a very easy process there

We want all our clients to have a comfortable and stress-free experience with us! We sincerely value your business and look forward to your next visit...!

• July 28, 2013

I purchased a 2001 Toyota Tundra via cars.com from this dealer. They had the vehicle I wanted for a fair price. I would highly recommend buying a car from... this dealer.

Thanks, Walter! So glad everything worked out :)

February 15, 2021

I brought in my new 2020 GMC Sierra 2500 due to a likely transmission fluid leak. Yes, a transmission fluid leak on a new truck, >$70k, with about 1000... miles. I did not have an appointment as who would think a new truck would have such an issue. After explaining what was going on, the first person I spoke with just said they wouldn’t have time to look at it until next week. I explained I had a trip coming up with the truck that I’ve been planning for months, but he didn’t offer anyway to get it in sooner and really didn’t seem to care. This is despite the fact that GMC caused this issue. The service manager was the same. She further said something along the lines of that if you don’t have an appointment with your doctor, you can’t just walk in. If the doctor, in this case GMC, caused the issue, believe me that they would make time for you. The the best they would do is call if they happen to have time this week. I understand they’re busy, but GMC created this mess, and there is no urgency on Kolar’s part to make it right. Until this issue, I would have recommended Kolar. I don’t see how I can recommend them now with my recent experience. If you’re looking for a dealership, don’t pick Kolar, pick another (there are several close by). If you’re looking for a truck, don’t pick GMC. I’ve purchased 2 new cars in about the last 2 years from Kolar, and it appears they have more interest in selling cars than performing warranty work. I did not buy this truck from Kolar as they had none in stock, and the first person I spoke with made a point of mentioning that it was from another dealership to the service manager before speaking to her. They are a certified GMC dealership and this is a new truck, it shouldn’t matter where it came from. Often going the extra mile is what sets a dealership apart, and in this case, it feels like a chore to get them to do anything.

Hello Nate, I truly apologize we weren't able to accommodate your request to look at your vehicle today. It is important to us to keep our promise to ...our customers and do our very best to go the extra mile. As I explained due do the cold weather we have exhausted our resources. On top of our full schedule we have customers who's vehicles will not start or have broken down and been towed here. In order to ensure we meet our commitment to those customers, I could not look at your vehicle today. It is not a lack of care, we believe it's important to be honest and straightforward. If we chose to take your vehicle in today we would have been telling the customers that have appointments and those we have already committed to that you are now the priority. It is important to us where the vehicle came from, we first and foremost will always choose to prioritize our customers who buy locally and support our business. As with every customer, I offered to reach out to you when we have an opening or cancellation as well as have a tech check it in the drive. Please let me know if you would like me to reach out further.

January 5, 2021

They actually had masks on today which I am very thankful for.

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. We want everyone to feel comfortable in our building and are glad you noticed we ha...ve been taking our covid protocol seriously. We sincerely value your business and look forward to your next visit!

December 30, 2020

Bought a NEW car in March 2020 that wasn't new and had been in a car accident. I wanted the car fixed on my terms. Kolar GM put me through months of stress,... refused to deal with my attorney, accused me and another dealership of lying, accused me of having the accident. Kolar GM lied with lie variations. I had documented proof they ignored. Had to sue and they finally settled after I paid for the 2 grand of repairs and other expenses first but no apology, nothing. Total buyer beware if you want a car from Kolar.

October 24, 2020

Unhappy with the service department!! Have called twice for Craig in service department and left message twice one with a girl front desk on Thursday ... that answered the phone and asked to have Craig call me back!! Second time Friday and Ryan took a message to give to Craig a message to call me about my car. Still hearing noises through back window. Won't purchase another vehicle and won't have Craig work with me again. Nothing was solved when I had it in last week!

April 23, 2020

If you haven't been to Kolar, I would highly recommend you stop by. Clean facility, friendly people and very knowledgable staff.

Thank you again for choosing Kolar. We sincerely value your business! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or st...op by. Have an awesome day!

December 20, 2019

I have bought 5 cars from this dealership, and they have all been fine.

December 19, 2019

Dont buy the oil change package unless you have all day to sit and wait for it. I learned more from Google on my cars features than I did from the salesperson.... great car but I'm not going back to purchase another from them.