Camp Chevrolet

Used (509) 293-9558 (509) 293-9558
Service (509) 593-4857 (509) 593-4857

3.6

Great Experience!

just had my diesel truck serviced by camp chevrolet and had an awesome experience. Jake & Shayne both delivered excellent customer service and were super friendly and professional. would recommend anyone needing their vehicle serviced that they take it to camp. thanks you guys for a great experience! scott.

Dealer response

Hi Scott, Thank you for the review! We are glad your time with us was a friendly and professional experience! We hope to earn your business again here at Camp Chevrolet of Spokane!

SHAYNE was my service advisor - greeted me with a smile

SHAYNE was my service advisor - greeted me with a smile and listened to my request for checking the filters and topping off the fluids etc. Love the service department.

Dealer response

Hi, We appreciate the review! We are happy to hear you had a great experience with our team! We hope to see you again here at Camp Chevrolet of Spokane!

Camp Chevrolet made buying a car easy

Aaron was great in Service. We played phone tag for 2 days. When we did connect, he was very understanding of my situation. He got my car in and out, same day. I appreciated that so much. I will continue to bring my car back for service as well as when I'm looking for another vehicle. Everyone at Camp Chevrolet has made my car buying experience a great one! Thank you 🙂

Dealer response

Hi Tina, Thank you for the review! We appreciate your patience in working with us here at Camp Chevrolet of Spokane! We hope to see you again soon!

I received a letter from GM saying that a module that was

I received a letter from GM saying that a module that was not available when I purchased my vehicle was now ready to install and that I had 30 days to have it done, free of charge. Called Camp and made appointment to have it done. I drove over from Hayden ID and arrived at the appointed time. The service advisor looked dumbfounded and said that he didn’t know that they were doing any of these installations and would see if the parts were in. After about 15 minutes he came out to tell me that they, the dealership, did not have the parts as they were not sent by GM. I could have been PO’d but it wasn’t the service advisor or the dealerships fault that they didn’t have the part. As far as a rating the service department, I can only tell you that the advisors are top notch.

Dealer response

Hi, Thank you for the review. We appreciate your patience in working with us. We hope to earn your business again down the road.

1.0

SERVICE MANAGER/ON STAR

SERVICE MANAGER HAS A BAD ATTITUDE. ALSO ANYONE THAT HAS ON STAR, UP TO 2015, YOUR SERVICE WILL BE DISCONTINUED, GM HAS NO UPDATE FOR THIS. THERE SHOULD BE A REFUND TO ALL CUSTOMERS, WE PAID FOR ON STAR INSTALLED IN OUR VEHICLE'S, NOW WE CAN NOT USE IT. I WILL NEVER BUY GM AGAIN.

Dealer response

Hello, Thank you for sharing your experience. Our goal is to provide customers with a professional experience. It is unfortunate to hear we did not meet that standard and I apologize for any inconvenience this caused you. If you are willing, I would like to discuss your experience in further detail so we may address this properly. Contact me at your earliest convenience at the email provided below. James Baughman jamesbaughman@lithia.com

Jared was so very knowledgeable and helpful

Jared was so very kind and understanding of our situation. It was very cold outside and he was able to get our car right in and repaired. He was awesome and paid attention to all of my worries about my car and helped to resolve the issues.

Dealer response

Hi Nancy, Thank you for the review! We are glad your time with us was a kind experience! We hope to see you again here at Camp Chevrolet of Spokane!

2.0

We made an appointment to have our car evaluated for

We made an appointment to have our car evaluated for purchase by this dealership. We sent pictures and mileage details in advance. We drove over an hour and when we arrived, we were greeted by a new kid who told us our representative was with another customer. He also asked if we were the ones bringing in the trade. We said yes. He then informed us that “ because of all the snow on the ground, we’ll have to low ball you on price”.(cold but no snow on the ground other than street gutters). We asked for the sales manager who we could see at his desk. The sales manager completely ignored us and never came out. Our representative then came over and told us he was sorry but that he was getting gas! He evaluated the car, spoke with the sales manager and then offered us less than half of the trade in value. Had we been interested in buying a new car, oh then we would have gotten the full trade in amount. Considering that we purchased a high end vehicle two years ago and have been loyal service customers on our car after that purchase, we were not pleased. This dealership is the poster child of crooked, contemptible behavior and greed that plague old out of touch members of their industry! On a positive note, their service department is first rate. They have forever lost my confidence and my business. Go to George Gee instead. They white glove you and treat you with respect.

Dealer response

Hello, Thank you for sharing your experience. Our goal is to provide customers with a professional experience. It is unfortunate to hear we did not meet that standard and I apologize for any inconvenience this caused you. If you are willing, I would like to discuss your experience in further detail so we may address this properly. Contact me at your earliest convenience at the number provided below. Justin Robidoux 509-456-7889 Sales Manager

Consumer response

This response should serve as a warning to all potential customers of Camp Chevrolet. It’s a robo response. Nothing behind it. If they wanted to help, why didn’t they come out of hiding when I asked for the sales manager. Remember “fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me”.

Great service

Always great service. Jared is great and keeps you updated via text during service. They even send video of work being done. It's our 4th vehicle from camp.

Dealer response

Hi Michelle, Thank you for the review! We are glad your time with us was a great experience! We hope to work with you again soon!

Easy transaction.

Easy transaction. Great people. Overall a great experience. Thanks for a great vehicle at a reasonable price.

Dealer response

Hi, Thank you for the review! We are happy to hear you had an overall great experience with us! We hope to see you again here at Camp Chevrolet of Spokane!

Always have had my 2021 Silverado serviced at Camp

Always have had my 2021 Silverado serviced at Camp Chevrolet. They have always been friendly and very professional. All work is completed with a full explanation and status of my vehicle before you leave. Although all the service writers are great, Jacob is my favorite. He always takes the time to explain the service to you and is not “pushly” trying to up-sell something you don’t need. He gives you the factory recommendations, but also understands your concerns. I was once overcharged $10 from a computer mistake. They noted it on my record and I was credited the amount on my next service 4 months later. Very honest dealership! Highly recommend Camp Chevrolet for both sales and especially their service department.

Dealer response

Hi, Thank you for the review! We are glad your time with us was a transparent experience! We hope to see you again here at Camp Chevrolet of Spokane!