Norm Reeves Honda Superstore - West Covina

426 reviews

426 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Norm Reeves Honda Superstore - West Covina from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

September 18, 2019

These people are liars and crooks do NOT do business with them they will cheat you they are the stereotypical con artists! Go somewhere else!

September 15, 2019

Very fair I'm pricing work with you well very courteous and a great buying experience Very knowledgeable on the cars on all of them

Thanks for the 5-star rating and positive review, Ron!

Manuel Alonzo

(5.0) 10 reviews

• May 25, 2019

Norm Reeves Honda has been great since I bought my car there about two years ago. This time around, Samuel “Sam” TUNG assisted us. Great customer service... and communication! It's was great. The shuttle service and driver was also great! They are up front about costs. I didn’t work with Joseph H. But it didn’t give me the option to put something else below.

We appreciate the 5 star rating and positive feedback, Nabrina!

Joeseph Hyunh

Service Advisor

(5.0) 11 reviews

September 15, 2019

We had our Odyssey in for paint repair (under warrenty) and it was kept for two weeks. We had to rend a car from Honda during this time. We were dissatisfied... with the length of time the car was had and the amount of money we had to pay for the rental. We asked to talk to the service manager to let him know. He was very concerned and remedied the problem.

We truly appreciate the 5 star- rating and positive feedback!! Thanks for sharing!

Valentin Frausto

Service Advisor

(4.6) 12 reviews

September 14, 2019

Thanks to Ricardo and the General Manager I had the best first time buying experience!! Their sense of humor and helpfulness is definitely appreciated... and made the buying process enjoyable.

We really appreciate the fantastic feedback about Ricardo and 5-star rating, Francesca!

Ricardo Villamar

James Ponce

Sales Manager

September 10, 2019

Everyone was very nice. They did everything they could to help us. It was my first time at Honda and I am very pleased with everything. Great customer... service, and very patient and understanding.

We are so happy to hear about your experience at our dealership, Brianna! Thanks for taking the time to share this!

September 9, 2019

my son and I had a positive experience buying a Honda Civic Hatchback from Norm Reeves. Our salesman, Saturino Moreno, was great. He did not use pressure... tactics, and very helpful with the entire process. Without question, I would purchase another car thru the same dealership and ask for Saturino aka Nino...

Thank you so much for sharing about you and your son's car buying experience with us, Rich! We are so happy to hear it was a great one!

Saturino Moreno

September 7, 2019

After visiting several dealerships Norm Reeves Honda WC stood out. Carlos Garcia was very informative and not pushy at all . There were no scare tactics... or empty promises and everything was backed up in writing. The process was so smooth ,all my questions were answered and the sale offer was fair, so much so that I ended purchasing a CR-V even though it was really not my first choice of car make. Very satisfied.

Thanks for the awesome feedback about your experience with us! Congratulations on your new car!

September 7, 2019

Superb. Octavio Cortes takes the time to explain what you need (or don't need), provides options, and is very reassuring. My entire family has Honda's... and we drive to this dealership for service because of Octavio.

Thanks for the awesome feedback about your experience with us! We appreciate you sharing this about Octavio!

September 5, 2019

A few weeks ago I had an appointment for another recall on my Honda Pilot airbags. While there I also remembered I needed to purchase a spare FOB for... my Pilot. Was there for over 2.5 hrs. Total cost for a new FOB $190.00. It wasn't until much later that day I used the new FOB. Didn't work, dead. I called Tony Shen, customer service representative who assisted me that day. He was unable to accommodate my schedule back then. I called yesterday to see if I could come in to have the FOB fixed. I asked, if I came around 2ish, if that would work, Tony said "yes". Arrived at 2:15. was told Tony was at lunch, he failed to mention that to me. Pilot was taken in the service area and waited until 2:40 that when Tony acknowledged me. It wasn't until 3:20ish that Tony reappeared and said the FOB was fixed and handed it me. I said to Tony it was quite inconvenient to return especially when one pays $190.00 for a new FOB that didn't work the first time. Tony's response "well, nothing's perfect". Whoa. No apology, no compensation, not even a courtesy car wash which my Pilot could have use. I know I am a drop in the bucket of the countless customers that this dealership has. However, based on Tony's reply to me that "well, nothing's perfect" made me think whoa, he is representing Norma Reeves of West Covina, is that what they say to customers when something goes wrong? My Pilot is a 2006, I definitely won't return there when it's time to purchase a new Honda or any other repairs.

Hi, we regret to hear about this situation and any inconveniences it may have caused you. Please give our Sales Manager Jesse Mischner, a call at a ti...me that works best for you, 626-756-3870.