Norm Reeves Honda Superstore - West Covina

735 reviews

735 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Norm Reeves Honda Superstore - West Covina from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

October 10, 2020

I had a great shopping experience thanks to Jacob Dababneh! He was very helpful and worked efficiently to get us a great deal. I'll definitely be referring... my friends and family to come see Jacob and this great dealership. Thanks again for the beautiful car we love it!

Thank you for the 5-stars and great review, Sergio! We are so happy to hear your experience at our dealership with Jacob was a great one!

October 9, 2020

I love the store so convenience for me and they take care of my needs no problem to replace my defect battery that I bought two months ago

Thanks for the 5-star rating and positive review, Myrna!

October 8, 2020

My sister and I had a wonderful experience with this dealership. This is the sixth pair of Odysseys we have purchased and we could not be happier.

We appreciate the 5-star rating and positive feedback! Congratulations!!

Louis Mesquita

Fleet Director

(5.0) 37 reviews

October 6, 2020

I went in for a transmission fluid change. The work was done faster than expected which I found convenient. However hours later I received a call from... Trinity saying that the technicians forgot to close my drain bolt after changing my transmission fluid. And asked if I can take my vehicle back as soon as possible. I was leaving out of town for the weekend and wasn’t able to go back. Luckily Trinity arranged for the technician to come to my house. The technician came and checked what he “forgot” to do. I was a little annoyed because what would have happened if the technician wouldn’t have remembered? What would have happened if I would have already left out of town in my vehicle without that bolt closed? Whether this is a minor issue or not, to me it is unacceptable. There needs to be more attention to detail. I understand it can get really busy but that doesn’t mean it is OK for the technicians to rush through the service on my vehicle. I put trust into the dealer to provide me with the best service and pay a good amount of money. I went to the dealer instead of an independent mechanic because I thought it would be done right. I didn’t feel comfortable knowing that something was “forgotten”. That did not make me feel safe and made me question whether or not the rest of the service on my car was done properly. I feel unsatisfied with the service on my vehicle, however I want to be clear that Trinity was professional. I appreciate her reaching out to me as soon as this came up and arranging the technician to come to my home.

Hi EC, we regret to hear you are unsatisfied and would like to talk with you about your experience. Please give our Service Manager, Octavio Cortes, a... call at 626-756-3870. Thank you.

Trinity Guzman

Service Advisor

(4.8) 43 reviews

October 6, 2020

I'm satisfied with my visit in Honda West Covina. Mr Valentin took care of everything with excellent job. My car is like a brand new car again!

We really appreciate this great review and positive rating!

Valentin Frausto

Service Advisor

(4.8) 25 reviews

October 2, 2020

Joshua is my go to service attendant he is the reason why I keep returning to this dealership for my service he is courteous & explains thoroughly

Thanks for the positive feedback about Joshua and 5-star rating, Auggie!

October 1, 2020

Excellent service kind and very professional. Samuel Tung thank you for all your help. Great work ! In and out with in 1 hour. Happy customers

Thanks for the positive feedback about Samuel and 5-star rating, Rayala!

September 30, 2020

When I arrived at the dealership I was greeted by a young man and explained to me the procedure and told me to wait in the waiting area.Few minutes gone... by another person came he introduced him self as Sam He was professional and he new and explained to me every thing Very friendly staff

Thanks for taking the time to share about your experience and we appreciate your feedback, Terez!

September 28, 2020

shanaz and eman helped me to have good deal and leave dealership very satisfied .they stay until closed to late to finishe and give me my new car

We really appreciate the 5-stars and great review! Congratulations on your new car!

Shahnaz Darianavardian

Sales Associate

(5.0) 22 reviews

September 25, 2020

Great experience with the process of buying my new 2020 Honda Ridgeline Black Edition, Randy and Ehman are great and helpful and made it quick and easy.

Thanks for the 5-star rating and sharing about your recent experience at our dealership with our staff, Wilfred!