International Autos

3.7 out of 5 (3.7) 56 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Just a wonderful experience!
    February 12, 2016

I have bought my BMW 535D Xdrive at this dealership in January '16, and I had just a wonderful experience! Even though I live in NYC and this dealersh...ip is in Milwaukee, these guys just made me feel confident that this was just going to be a great purchase. I flew there, inspected and picked up the car and drove 15 hours back to NY. Adam was my sales representative and he is just an amazing guy! He communicated with me via email, phone and immediately responded to all my requests. I am sure I wasn't an easy customer, worrying about too many details and bothering him with my requests, but he was very patient and helped me with everything! I highly recommend him if you decide to buy a car here. I also met Adam's sales manager, Arthur, who was very young and smart guy. Robert H. helped me with the contract and also amazing guy. Cassie, who just recently joined, handled all the paperwork - very nice person.There is also the great guy that worked as a Manager in the service department, that helped me with my service question, and the 2 "geniuses", smart and funny guys, that explained me all the features in my new car. All these folks responded to me immediately, also even whey they are off from work. Just a great team! Thank you for the great experience, guys! We love the car! [I wrote this review on several sites - because I just felt I had to]

Fair discussion
    October 24, 2017

My experience with International Audi began with a sales rep, Justin. Good guy. Well spoken, impeccably dressed, knowledgable, and extremely friendly.... He test drove a used Q7. Great ride! Wish I could purchase it. Asked that we do the dealing via text/email/phone and they complied. Later in the day, Justin put me on the phone with his superior, AJ. Now I recognize that they need to do this, but I appreciated the honesty and straight-forward nature of our conversation. I will say that we did not end up making a deal, but I feel this is the kind of dealership that I would recommend to others.

HORRIBLE!
    August 30, 2017

Horrible service and stuff is rude. They continued to lie throughout the car buying experience.

bad dealer
    June 2, 2017

I bought my car in to fix a bad taillight, but they changed my battery instead . They claim the battery was the cause of the problem since is low in v...oltage. That didn't solve my issue so they rechecked and found out I have a bad mogul. I don't understand why they didn't do that the first time. I spent 1200 dollars just to get my car fix right . I have a BMW 535 2010 . I will never come back here again the service is slow and the mechanic doesn't know what they doing .

Great Experience
    January 1, 2017

Over the course of three weeks, I found Andrew and the international autos staff to be very informative, responsive, patient and accommodating to my e...xperience. Although I did not end up purchasing an SUV at this time, I anticipate returning back to this dealership when the time is right.

Great Customer Service !
    October 1, 2016

We purchased a 2012 Honda Pilot and were treated like we were BMW customers. Arthur and Mike always made us feel welcome, and Mo was very helpful wit...h finding financing for us. We trust this dealership 100%. The SUV needed 4 new tires, and front and rear breaks and the work was taken care of before we picked up the vehicle...this did not change the asking price. We are very pleased with the service this dealership has to offer, and the vehicle that we purchased there.

We are so pleased you had a great buying experience with us! International Autos strives to make each and every buying experience extraordinary, regar...dless of the make of the vehicle! We appreciate your business, and thank you for the stellar review!

STAY AWAY
    September 18, 2016

Still waiting for a replacement car to be built (from a different dealer) after this place traded the one I built thru them and waited 3.5 months for.... This was traded with out notifying me, I found out when I called to schedule the pick-up.

Friendly and professional staff and place.
    August 9, 2016

Went to look at a specific vehicle they had in stock. Purchased it. Chad approached us, he was professional and friendly, no pressure at all. The staf...f and atmosphere was calm, pleasant and accomodating. I would definitely go back and recommend Chad and this dealer to anyone! Thank you!

Thank you for your great review! We appreciate your business, and hope you enjoy your vehicle for many years to come!

Disappointment
    July 31, 2016

Update: I did hear back from the GM he told me the 2nd half of my car buying experience would be memorable. So far I think NOT! I have gotten an upd...ate: A perky sounding sales person named Sara called me to tell me my car just arrived. I'm glad she was so excited, because I'm sue not. Getting the car early doesn't affect me, as I explained to them it's my WINTER CAR. I feel cheated out of a building a car experience.

The Mini Cooper is adorable.....
    July 27, 2016

Rory was the best ... Explained my options and the Mini Cooper well.

Thank you for your review Pam! We always strive to give the best customer service experience as possible.

International Autos