International Autos

New (414) 203-5342 (414) 203-5342
Used (414) 939-8502 (414) 939-8502
Service (414) 930-1666 (414) 930-1666

3.4

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Good buying experience

Bought my first German car, 430ix and it was a no brainer over the rivals at Mercedes-Benz and Audi. Got matched up with Tyler as the sales professional that worked with me, and his personality and knowledge was perfect for my personality. We built out a car with my specs and tried to order in March but with the shortages at the factory, we couldn’t fill my wish list. So we took to a Country wide search trying to keep as many things on my wish list as possible. Found one in Cincinnati and shipped it up. Love it! They honored my negotiated price and didn’t try to adjust it adding in shipping costs or discount my trade-in value. I’m impressed with the product and will buy a new one again someday and have no reservations to go back here.

Service Department Excellence

While beginning our vacation we were passing through Milwaukee when our 2020 Audi Q7 experienced an electronic malfunction on the center console. We googled the closest Audi dealer and were led to the Audi Dealer in Milwaukee. When we arrived, Daniel, one of the service writers got us right in, made the software fix, and had us on our way in no time. Although we didn't purchase our new Audi from this dealership (since we don't live in Milwaukee), Daniel treated us as though we had, and like we'd hope to be treated after purchasing a new car. Thank you very much.

1.0

Horrible experience with sales (twice).

We acquired a new 5 series to be built to our specifications. When we took delivery several months later, a different associate (FYI - the original one who had sold us the vehicle was no longer with the company) did not seem to think that we (i.e., minorities) could afford one. He kept making snarky comments that we'd go bankrupt paying it off and tried to explain to us what would happen if we couldn't keep up with the payments. When my mother handed him a check for the full amount of the vehicle, he finally shut up but still had an attitude regarding the fact that a family that looked like ours had purchased a BMW. Perhaps this was a fluke? So, we gave them another chance when we were in the market for a new 3 series. We had a different associate this time, but his methods were far too aggressive and condescending for our taste (like they were doing us a favor by simply talking with us).... We ended up purchasing from a dealer in the Chicago area and have continued to do so ever since (the aforementioned 3 series, a new MB GLK-class, another new 5 series, and a new MB GLS-class). It's been a lovely buying experience every time down in Illinois. I cannot recommend IA in Milwaukee for sales. However, I am willing to admit that their service department is pretty good.

Horrible service!

This is my second BMW from International Autos. How I wish there was another dealer close by! Customer service is awful - you can never reach anybody, no one calls you back. Anyone good on staff leaves. This will be my last car purchase from International autos. Go anyone but here!!

Terrible

Do NOT waste your time and shop at this dealership. They are rude and do not care. By the way, Joe Green is an employee there, and he wrote a review for this dealership!

DO NOT BUY A CAR HERE!

DO NOT BUY A CAR HERE or work at IA for that matter. They do not care about their employees or any customer! Certainly do not buy a used car there if it has no warranty. They would rather have a dissatisfied customer and lose your business for life if it costs them $50 after the sale. The upper management has no morals! Stay away from IA Auto Group West Allis!

M550xi

Bought my new m550. Amazing car and amazing dealership. Car was clean and ready to go for me when I got there. Super simple process.

1.0

Take pictures or get burned

I turned in my lease and then I was charged for the rear cargo protector form MINI financial. When I turned in my car in to MINI of Milwaukee it was in it. Full disclosure, I used to work for the company and left on what I thought were good terms. When I did work for the company I saw on many occasions that they removed equipment from lease returns to replace missing pieces on their used cars. By simply taking pictures of your car at all angles inside and out on the date you turn in the car will help you avoid being stolen from. Or just go to a different dealer.

Great customer service !!!!

Went in and had a recall taken care of on my highly modified high mileage 2004 mini cooper s . They replaced what was needed in a very timely manner and helped me out through the process of the recall. I believe Tim had helped me..

Subaru Forester

AJ Harb and IA are attempting to scam me out of $500, which is honestly kind of laughable considering they are selling luxury vehicles worth so much more. During the test drive of a vehicle the check engine light came on and we discovered the back hatch didn't work properly. I was assured that IA would service the vehicle and I agreed to purchase pending actual completion of those services. I put $500 down, and supposedly the vehicle was serviced. I went to pick it up and complete the full purchase, upon driving away all service lights once again came on and the hatch still did not close properly. We returned the car as it was clear maintenance had not successfully been completed and the purchase was cancelled. Glad to have dodged that bullet. Anyway, I have a signed letter from AJ Harb authorizing the full return and refund of the $500. I was told the check would be mailed to me the following week. This was a month ago now however, and I've followed up 5 times, which are recorded, and keep being passed off. I have a signed letter authorizing the return, so this seems like an almost humorous low-level shady attempt for a pretty small dollar amount from a supposedly high-brow company, wouldn't you say?