International Autos

66 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

June 24, 2019

I purchased a 2015 Cadillac Escalade from International Auto – Audi in West Allis. After taking the vehicle home I could not get the seat memory to work... and 3 of the USB ports also did not work. I took it back and through a sales person I was told that the used car manager said it worked when they checked it. So I went to the used car salesman and he agreed to have it looked at by Crest Cadillac, which I would like to mention was wonderful. They looked at it and said I needed a new switch for the seat memory and they need more time to diagnose the problem with the USB ports. IA agreed for that to be done. After hours of pulling apart the CUE system, they found that something had spilled and had fried out all of the harnesses. They tried everything to clean it and to get it to work but with no luck. The stuff was brown and very old which means the USB ports did not work when they said they tested it. It would have cost $3,500 for new harnesses but they came up with a work around that would cost under $300 which I was fine with. They called IA and they refused to pay for the cheaper way for it to be fixed. So I had to pay for it myself. What really upsets me is how I heard over and over how the USB ports worked when they did their inspection, which there was no way since this spill was from way before they ever took the car in trade. So I was stuck paying close to $300 on a car I just purchased and was told that everything worked when they tested it. So if you decided to buy something from them, make sure to check everything on the car no matter how stupid it feels to do. I will never do business with them ever again and will make sure that everyone I know hears the story of what happened.

May 1, 2019

The purchase experience here was terrible! We agreed to cash purchase price of $7500 on used car on a Monday night at 7pm but they made us come back the... next day because they didn’t have time to write up the deal before closing. So we made an appointment for 7pm the next day. Odd that you schedule an appointment, making a person come back for the same time that’s “too late”. We sat around for over an hour for nothing! Then the woman who did our paperwork insisted she didn’t even know we were there but our salesperson ran to her office repeatedly saying she let other people in ahead of us. We were paying cash but they ran a credit check without our permission. If you aren’t using credit or applying for credit they have NO business pinging your credit history. Then they tacked on a fee for $299 to the cash price that was NOT part of tax, title or license. Our sales person said $7500 cash plus tax, title, license. That was it. Of course he was no where to be found. Everybody was gone and all she could do was text and talk to a disembodied manager on the phone while people were sweeping. They forgot to apply the down payment we left on Monday. We walked out finally with the car well past their close. Appointment doesn’t mean anything to them. Buyer beware.

• February 12, 2016

I have bought my BMW 535D Xdrive at this dealership in January '16, and I had just a wonderful experience! Even though I live in NYC and this dealership... is in Milwaukee, these guys just made me feel confident that this was just going to be a great purchase. I flew there, inspected and picked up the car and drove 15 hours back to NY. Adam was my sales representative and he is just an amazing guy! He communicated with me via email, phone and immediately responded to all my requests. I am sure I wasn't an easy customer, worrying about too many details and bothering him with my requests, but he was very patient and helped me with everything! I highly recommend him if you decide to buy a car here. I also met Adam's sales manager, Arthur, who was very young and smart guy. Robert H. helped me with the contract and also amazing guy. Cassie, who just recently joined, handled all the paperwork - very nice person.There is also the great guy that worked as a Manager in the service department, that helped me with my service question, and the 2 "geniuses", smart and funny guys, that explained me all the features in my new car. All these folks responded to me immediately, also even whey they are off from work. Just a great team! Thank you for the great experience, guys! We love the car! [I wrote this review on several sites - because I just felt I had to]

January 12, 2019

Missing second ignition fob and valet key. Assumed it would be included in dealer materials. No. Sales person did not mention. Valet key for a different... car. Asked national customer service. Not certified, we owe you nothing. Really? Not a very good way to treat a customer.

December 11, 2018

This dealership treats me well. I went to others that didn’t. Patrick Puffer is my go to service consultant. He always gets things done quickly for me... and at the best rate. I trust their work. It has been exceptional and ethical.

October 30, 2018

Bought used chevy z71 from these people. Salesman was not pushy and very noligible about what he was selling. Price was cheaper than anywhere else. I got... truck home and had a small problem with it they took care of it with no hesitation. Glad I went there will definitely go back.

June 22, 2018

Although they contacted me to have my car serviced for a recall, they had a lot of problems coordinating a shuttle for a 5 min ride. I had to ask a friend... for a pick up. In the past managers/associates would help for such a short service. Today there were multiple shuttles available at BMW, and they wouldn't guarantee a ride. When I asked to schedule a ride 5 hours later they gave me a 15 min interval. Sorry, the service is not matching the previous delivery or my expectations. They need to work on a better approach. The manager called me to waste my time with more excuses. This is why we go to a different dealer and in the future move on to a different brand.

May 14, 2018

I bought a car from them since Dec of last year. Their business manager, Mo, talked me into buying the extended warranty that I was uncomfortable buying.... It didn't sit well with me and did call and email him again within 24 hours of driving off the dealer. I emailed the guy to follow up every couple of weeks. At first, he said he was processing. Now he just stop responding all together. This is still not resolved until now.

May 14, 2018

Very friendly sales representative. All questions were answered and she was very friendly. Would definitely recommend this dealership to a friend! Test... drive was long enough to get a full feel of the car before purchasing. Only lengthy part was that the car had not been serviced so we had to wait a little extra time for that.

April 25, 2018

I see the dealership respond to the good reviews but not the bad ones. I wonder why?? Please reply back to the bad reviews dealership