Victory Toyota Canton

60 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

January 2, 2013

They were all very nice and friendly to work with. They explained everything. We will always go to Victory Toyota.

January 1, 2013

We did a lot of research looking for a new or used Land Cruiser and found the right color combination and price at Victory Toyota. Since we live 200 miles... north of the dealer, our salesman, Fred, gave us superior service, and we were able to walk into the dealer and close the deal. Abby took us on a tour of the features of the car, and while we are still learning all that is has to offer, we are well on our way. Thank you.

I'm glad to hear about your excellent experience with Fred and Abby! It's nice to hear and we appreciate you taking the time to share your experience ...with others. Thank you so much for your business. We look forward to serving you in the future! Sincerely, Michelle Reaume Business Development Manager 734.495.3500

December 21, 2012

From Michelle online to Brian Chance sales, Abby Sayo CRM, Robert Rosenau (parts) and the rest of management team what a nice 1st time experience! Great... price,good trade value on our car and exellent delivery of our new Sienna. They took the time in all departments to make it clear understandable and pleasant for my wife & I. We feel very comfortable at this dealership. If your shopping Toyota this is the place!

I'm glad to hear that from beginning to end you're happy with us and your experience! We strive for perfection each and every time a customer walks th...rough our door! It brings joy to hear and we appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with others. Thank you so much for your business. We look forward to serving you, your family, and friends for many years. Sincerely, Michelle Reaume- Business Development Manager 734.495.3500

December 16, 2012

I was extremely pleased with Victory Toyota in Canton and the amazing, kind, and helpful customer service, especially Jennifer Raft sales associate. As... I first time car buyer on my own, they made the process extremely easy and simple and explained everything thoroughly. They gave me the best deal possible on my new car and for my car I traded in.

I'm glad to hear that you're happy with us and your experience! We always take our time with each and every single customer to make sure it's an enjoy...able purchase experience. It's nice to hear and we appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with others. Thank you for your business. We look forward to serving you in the future! Sincerely, Michelle Reaume- Business Development Manager 734.495.3500

December 7, 2012

I called sales person for an used SUV and got appointment for the next day, I drove 45 miles from place, met the sales person, they said they will bring... the vehicle and came with the empty hands saying that the vehicle is already sold out. After talking to him for 5 minutes, then only he apologized. What kind of service they are doing to the customers? I had take 3 hours PTO from my work to take a look at the car and the car is already gone. These guys does not deserve any rating, rating 0 is perfect for them.

I'm sorry you had a bad experience with a specific sales person at our dealership. I'm also surprised you were given incorrect information about vehic...le availability- we strive for the best customer service possible. My sincere apologies on behalf of Victory Toyota of Canton. If you are still in the market for a vehicle, please feel free to contact me personally with any questions and I'll do my best to address your concerns. Sincerely, Michelle Reaume- Business Development Manager 734.495.3500

December 5, 2012

I what to thank Holly B. for everything she did and also all the rest of the people at Victory Toyota of Canton that I talk to were great and very helpful... thank you all for a nice buy time of my new rav-4

I'm glad to hear that you're happy with us and your experience! It's nice to hear and we appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with ...others. Thank you for your business. We look forward to serving you in the future! Sincerely, Michelle Reaume- Business Development Manager 734.495.3500

November 5, 2012

very helpful and courtious staff. they made buying a new vehicle a pleasant experience.

I'm overjoyed to hear that you're happy with us and your experience! We strive to best we can in every aspect of your purchase experience. It's nice t...o hear and we appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with others. Thank you for your business. We look forward to serving you in the future! Sincerely, Michelle Reaume- Business Development Manager 734.495.3500

October 1, 2012

We got a very good quote on a new Toyota over the Internet from Brian at Victory. He was courteous and responsive. We set up an appointment to see the... car and possibly reach a deal but we didn't expect to drive it home that day. Brian had the car already prepped, the price was as quoted, and they found some good financing. As a result, we drove the car home that day. Brian is an excellent salesman, competent and low pressure.

I'm glad to hear that you're happy with us and your experience! Our number one goal is providing you with competitive pricing and fast, and friendly s...ervice that is second to none. It's nice to hear and we appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with others. Thank you for your business. We look forward to serving you in the future! Sincerely, Michelle Reaume- Business Development Manager 734.495.3500

February 26, 2012

When first walking into the dealer ship my husband and I were not greeted or helped. We had to ask for help from Jamar and while being helped excellent... customer service was provided, and were kindly re-directed to another location in which the vehicle that I was interested in was located. We traveled to a Belleville location and were helped immediately by Corey. Poor customer service came in to play after we asked the manager Don-Trell for a second set of keys for the vehicle that he falsely promised. Haggling with the manager over the cost for cutting new keys, and repairs to the hood of the vehicle cause my experience to become unpleasant. The manager J.T. from the Canton location argued with my husband about repairs, to CR-V. Games and poor customer service from management really surprised my husband, and I. The agents were more understanding and helpful, and Steve the service manager was kind during the whole repair process.

Thank you for your feedback. I apologize that you felt that your experience was not entirely excellent. I am sorry that your hood latch had an issue a...fter you purchased the used CRV. As you were explained, many of our inexpensive used cars are sold AS IS. This keeps the pricepoint inexpensive. Sometimes there are minor repairs that are required later. That said, we fully covered the repair and even provided a no cost loaner. As far as the extra keys, as previously explained, we had only one set. However, Mr. Foster reimbursed you, from his own pocket, the cost of an extra key, as he felt that was necessary, again after the fact. Once again, I am sorry that you feel this was not handled properly. If you want to contact me again personally, I would be happy to discuss the matter further. I realize that I resolved some of these issues with your husband directly, and perhaps you did not realize the same satisfaction. John Tyburski (JT) General Manager

May 16, 2011

I recently bought a used 1998 honda civic from Eric. He was a very good sales guy. He played the role very well when we were in the bargining stage of... the deal. I had heard bad things about victory dealerships but had a great experience with this purchase. After my purchase I took the vehicle to one of my trusted honda guys who went through it and gave it the green light. No hidden problems they were very up front. Thank you.