Rice Buick - GMC Inc.

4.0
Visit Rice Buick - GMC Inc.
Sales hours: 8:30am to 7:00pm
New (865) 338-5297 (865) 338-5297
Used (865) 338-5246 (865) 338-5246
Service (865) 338-5295 (865) 338-5295

4.0

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

1.0

buyng

Nick Arr , liar!!!!!!!!!! he sold me a car, ''asking price''got paid !!! 2 days later he sold it to somebody else for more $ unprofessional ,rude , ..... just awful axperience !!!!

1.8

Overall experience was bad again.!

I have been a long time customer and have purchased 6 new GMC trucks in 10 years from Rice. I think I will be looking at Ford or Dodge. The customer service is not what it use to be and thay don't care if you purchase a truck from them or not.

Great Dealership

Very friendly staff and a great service department, I will definitely recommend !!!

Great dealership!

Great dealership! From sales to service this place is ALL GOOD!

First Class Dealer First Class Service

Josh in service takes great care of us. Any concern has always been addressed completely and promptly. Great sales experience and great service after the sale.

Cracked wheel

While traveling, we had a cracked wheel on our truck. On star suggested Rice Buick GMC for the repairs. Roger, the Service Manager, was very helpful to us. We just wanted to thank Roger and the dealership for all your help.

Great Buying Experience

The very best car sales experience I have ever had, and at age 70, I've purchased many cars. Darrell Robinette, the sales manager, was the first person I contacted as the car was advertised on the internet and I live in Texas. Darrell gave me very accurate and detailed information about the car and then referred me to his sales associate, Bill Francis. Bill Francis did every single thing anyone could want when it comes to a professional sales person. He stayed in touch with me and my wife, pretty much on a daily basis, as we went through the process of purchasing the car. He was always available and helped through the sometimes frustrating maze of paper work when buying a vehicle from out of state. Bill made sure all the correct forms (there are a lot of them) were filled out and when we brought them to our local DMV, there were no problems. Thanks also to Sara McGill who assisted Bill with the paperwork. We love the car we purchased from Rice Buick GMC but it's even more special because of the wonderful people that work at that dealership.

Rice GMC/Buick

Everything at Rice is always excellent. Their attention to detail is amazing. The only thing that sucks is having to fill out this review.

3.0

Engine and Transmission check

Went there to check the cause of burning smell. I had same issue before, approximately 2 months ago, and we just changed coolant stuff with $260. This time they said I need $1,100 to repair, only my question was if they could find it at first time. They are kind but just I cannot believe 100% what they are checking. I decided to change my vehicle instead of using over $1,000 for repair.

Great service

I recently bought a used Buick elsewhere. I called on a Saturday morning with a check engine light. They gave me an arrival time, greeted us with a smile, and replaced a part quickly. I will be back!