Ed Shults Chevrolet Cadillac

42 reviews

September 23, 2015

Our salesman Tim K. and team at Shults made the purchase of our "dream truck" happen quick and painlessly! They even helped coordinate the purchase as... a surprise and put a great big bow on the hood, which was a fun touch. I can honestly say I have never before had a better buying experience, starting with the phone calls/emails to Tim and ending with the finance manager over paperwork. Thank you again for such a fantastic experience!

You're very welcome, Shawn! First and foremost, congratulations on purchasing you dream truck and thank you for choosing to do business with us! It ma...kes us so happy to hear about your quick, easy and pleasant experience. We work hard to ensure our customers are getting exactly what they want and that they are completely satisfied. Tim was happy to assist you and go above and beyond with added details. We are honored that this was your best car buying experience. Thank you and we look forward to working with you again in the future!

September 10, 2015

When I went to Shults my expeirence was wonderful, they have wonderful customer service and they are friendly. I would recommend anyone to them because... I have gone to multiple dealerships and got turned down, but with them they seemed to actually try their hardest to get me approved. Overall i was really satisified to do business with them and getting my first car. :)

Thank you very much for sharing your positive feedback about your recent car buying experience with us, Ashley! We enjoyed working with you to find th...e perfect vehicle for you and get you approved. We work very hard to make sure our customers are satisfied with their experience with us. Thank you for your business and congratulations on purchasing your first car!

May 26, 2015

As a first time buyer, the staff at Shults made this entire process an enjoyable experience. If you're looking for an efficient, friendly and knowledgeable... staff with a hometown environment, this is the dealership for you. I had an AWESOME experience with Alex Smith! He got me a fantastic deal on the SUV I've always wanted! I would HIGHLY recommend asking for Alex when you're looking for a new vehicle at this great dealership. Matt, Karen and Alex, thank you so much! I will definitely be sending more business your way.

Thank you so much for choosing Ed Shults Chevrolet for your most recent purchase! Congratulations on your new SUV! We pride ourselves on our staff and... being able to provide an experience such as yours to all of our customers. Let us know if you have any questions about your new vehicle and we look forward to working with you again in the future!

April 25, 2014

We have never bought a new vehicle from Ed Shults, so this was a new experience for us here. We were more than pleased with the entire staff that assisted... us in the purchase of our new 2014 Silverado. Rusty was especially helpful in the search for a truck that was specific to our needs.

March 24, 2014

This is our third vehicle from Ed Shults Chevrolet, and our Fourth from Maggie Palmer. Ed Shults Chevrolet feels like home every time were there. They... always do their best to pull through for you and give you a fair deal. They never push you to get something that you don't want, and when you find what you do want they get it ready for you in a quick and timely manner. Jesse, Maggie, and Karen are all great at what they do. As for their service department- Reid, Joe, and Cindy always get us scheduled as soon as they can and when the car is being serviced they always do it right, if there is a problem they fix it. They are all great. I have recommended to many people, and will continue to. This wont be our last vehicle from them.

December 18, 2013

2014 Silverado. Tim Kolstee was my Sales Associate. VERY helpful and knowledgeable. It was a very positive buying experience. I've been in professional... sales most of my life and Tim is a true professional. I will be happy to refer anyone that I know looking for a vehicle to Tim and your dealership. Your Finance Person also did a wonderful job.

December 4, 2013

Everyone I encountered at this dealer was courteous, professional and very friendly. I dealt with John Rasmussen, Matt Cassatt, Brian Martin and Justin... the business manager. They all went over and above my expectations and went out of their way to make my purchase as easy and smooth as possible. I purchsed a used car and was treated as a truly valuable customer. I was very impressed with the friendliness and professionalism of the above named employees. I hope these employees get recognized for the awesome job they did with my purchase. I will definitely be a repeat customer. This dealer is not the "stereotypical" car dealership. They truly care about their customers and the customer's needs.

November 25, 2013

2013 2500HD Crew cab pickup bought from Jim Henderson who was more then helpful. He is an asset to your business. He made, along with Karen who did all... the finance and paperwork,and Bob Servis the whole process a painless experience. This is my first brand new vehicle in 25 years, I always HATED dealing with car sales people but will not hesitate coming back to Shults Chevy again. Now Shults Ford is another story. NO WAY would I go there again. We happened to stop there first and try the Ford and while they are a nice truck I think Chevy has them beat for. Vito was annoying to me and my son said the same thing. He is what I consider a "typical" car salesman and why I stayed away 25 years. I may trade in 3 years and if I do I would definitely deal with Shults Chevy and Jim Henderson again.

October 27, 2013

Found the perfect car to lease and every step of the process was handled with courtesy, warmth and professionalism. Working with them was a pleasure and... I will recommend the team at Shults with the utmost confidence.

October 2, 2013

Rusty and Matt were excellent to work with! They answered all my questions and made my whole buying experience easy. We will definately be going back in... the future!!