Newman Chevrolet Inc.

56 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

May 23, 2017

Purchased my 3rd vehicle from Newman today. As always it was a 100% positive experience. I've shopped around in the past but didn't bother this time,... their pricing is great, staff is helpful, informative and approachable.

Thank you so much Brad! We appreciate you leaving this review for us as well as your business. We look forward to the next time, and if there is anyth...ing else that you may need please reach out to us.

March 9, 2017

Excellent experience for our first visit to this dealership

Thank you so much for the great review. We are happy to hear that your first visit was an excellent experience. We welcome you back any time!

January 21, 2017

I have now purchased 5 vehicles from Tony Pirlot at Newman. He has always been very helpful and informational with all the questions that I have had to... make sure that I am getting the correct vehicle for me. In addition to a wonderful buying experience, all of my service and maintenance has been performed at Newman. They are very efficient and friendly and have taken care of all of the concerns that I have had. Great dealership!!

We all love to read these 5 star reviews and we appreciate earning your business as well. Thank you Susan!!

January 19, 2017

Tony Pirlot and his group at Newman Chevrolet will treat you right. Working with them made our purchase of a Chev Silverado Z71 a truly pleasant experience... - the way it should be. Great Sales, Great Service - you won't be disappointed.

Thank you for the wonderful review of our dealership Glen. Your feedback is much appreciated.

January 19, 2017

My salesperson, Tony Pirlot, was great to work with. He shared lots of information and helped me to select the best vehicle that was right for my driving... needs and budget and is also fun to drive. I love my Equinox and liked the way that the Newman team worked together. Everyone was super nice and willing and able to answer all questions. Thanks, Tony! Really good experience, great dealership.

Joan, we appreciate your great review so much! Tony is glad to hear the kind words as do all of us here at Newman Chevrolet.

January 17, 2017

Great deal on our used Suburban and financing was way better than my local bank or credit union!!!!! Service department is top notch. Not surprised as... most of the technicians have worked here over 15 years!!!

We greatly appreciate the 5 STAR review from you Shannon. As always, feel free to reach out if there are any questions or concerns about anything car ...related!

January 17, 2017

My family and I have purchased many new vehicles from Newman Chevrolet and I am always impressed with the professionalism of everyone involved in the experience... from the sales staff (tony) early on in the process to the outstanding service department (Mark, Tom, Paul) when maintenance is needed/required. Will always be a Newman loyal customer.

Thank you for the great review Bob! Tony, Mark, Paul, and Tom appreciate this, as well as the rest of us at Newman Chevrolet

January 12, 2017

I have purchased 3 new trucks and I used vehicle each time I was treated fairly and was very comfortable with the entire process

5 STARS. WOW! Thank you for the great review.

January 6, 2017

Wonderful service - easy to schedule appointments, well-appointed waiting room, shuttle to work/home when needed.

Thank you for your kind review! We appreciate your feedback, and please let us know if there is anyway in which we can improve or do better.

April 8, 2016

New to the area and stopped by for an emissions test- we were in and out in no time. Jim took care of us and was great! He was friendly, had a good sense... of humor, and didn't judge the fact that we REALLY needed a car wash!!