Newman Chevrolet Inc.

56 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

June 26, 2014

My mother and I love the excellent service/sales department from Newman Chevrolet. We have purchased 2 vehicles in the last 6 years and we couldn't be... more happy than we are today. The service department very nice and Richard Warren our salesman went above and beyond to get us the 2014 Sonic that they didn't have in stock in under 24 hours by doing a dealer trade with another dealership , not to mention Newman Chevrolet is a beautiful establishment and very clean and appealing, we will continue to come back to Newman Chevrolet for as long as we are alive. We will continue to recommend to our friends and family to come to Newman Chevrolet. Sincerely Angela M Muller Terry L Fisher

June 24, 2014

AWESOME CARS EVER! I'm going here next time i come and get a new car.

June 16, 2014

We had a very positive experience buying our Jeep over the past week. The staff was very helpful and informational. Our finance gentleman, Anthony Laporta,... on Saturday was very professional and accommodative. Everything seemed to go very smoothly and the whole experience was enjoyable. We purchased a very good vehicle from a very good staff of individuals.

June 14, 2014

I feel I got a very fair deal. I worked with darryl and was very helpful in the buying process.

April 8, 2014

I have had nothing but wonderful experiences when dealing with the salesmen, staff, and service department. My family has purchased several vehicles from... Newman and each time it was a great experience. Anytime anything has gone wrong, I know they will do their best to help. They are always friendly and make you feel comfortable when you walk in the door. Truly a model of customer excellence. Even though I live 40 miles away, I will continue to have all my vehicles serviced at Newman.

April 7, 2014

I've been a long time customer of Newman Chevrolet. They have never given me a reason to look elsewhere. Chad is a fine young owner and Darryl a great... sales person. All-in-all, the experience was most satisfactory. I'll look forward to my next Traverse three years down the road

March 27, 2014

Darryl Heyden made my new car buying experience a delight. I hate wheeling and dealing but Darryl took the time to help me identify the best car for me.... When we found the car, I was presented with a fair price and all of the rebates and incentives offered. I felt confident I was buying the right car at the right price. Very knowledgeable, good follow up and no crazy pressure!! Thanks Darryl!!!

March 20, 2014

This is a great dealership inside and out. Beyond sales the quality service facility at Newman is the place for you. Tom has been taking great care of... my family for more then 10 years. Also, if you have kids, the waiting room is great for kids, and makes the time fly!

February 12, 2014

I would highly recommend Newman Chevrolet if you are in the market for a new vehicle. I worked with Darryl Heyden and the customer service he provided... along with the rest of the team was top notch. I was a first time car buyer and Darryl worked with me to identify what I wanted most in a vehicle. The Newman team sourced a car that fit my requirements. I felt very well taken care of at Newman. The dealership is clean and comfortable. Darryl was available via text message, email, and phone to answer questions and has been fantastic with follow up information about my car including sending materials to help me learn about the options available with my vehicle. If you are in the market for a new or used vehicle, Newman is a fantastic dealership to work with.

February 11, 2014

A friendly, no-pressure place that truly gets to know you and helps you find a vehicle to fit your needs!

Thank you for your honest review and please do let us know if there anything else that we can help with your or your family needs. Tony Pirlot Newman... Chevrolet