Napleton Autowerks River Oaks

Sunday Closed Closed
New (708) 360-4166 (708) 360-4166
Used (708) 782-4902 (708) 782-4902
Service (708) 716-0216 (708) 716-0216

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Great services

The staff was very kind and friendly. Great services and a clean facility.

Vechile Repairs

The service department did an excellent job in finding my problem and fixing. Martin Lewdar and Tim Bales also assist me in meeting with a sale representative to look at new vechiles.

Dealer response

Richard, it is great to read such wonderful comments about your recent experience with us! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

My experience at Napleton Lincoln Mercury

My name is Jim Frazier..my service representative was Vince, who is knowledgeable of my 2008 vehicle from the time I purchased it some 10 years ago at Napleton. Vince was my auto caretaker with my first Mountaineer 2004 also purchased at Napleton. The service is always friendly, they were sensitive to my questions/concerns and made the experience affordable allowing me to continually return for service when needed. The vehicle has been serviced only at Napleton Lincoln Mercury making the ownership, feeling of dependability in operation,and driving security for the family an overall pleasure.

Dealer response

Hi Jim, thank you so much for your wonderful review! We'll be sure to pass your comments on to Vince. We're always happy to be of service, and we look forward to seeing you in the future! Thanks again for your business!

"Great Services and Clean Facilities'

I've had my 2004 Lincoln Town Car Ultimate (119,000 miles) serviced at the River Oaks Lincoln/Mercury Dealership since the date of purchase. Lou Gans was my original service representative until he retired, and Vince Williams has been carrying on since. Both have been outstanding as to attending to my automotive needs. I would call and make an appointment without any problems, and be cheerfully greeted when I arrived for the scheduled service. I was never worried or pressured into having unnecessary work done on my car. I trusted these guys to make the right decisions for me. Usually, I would wait in the waiting area and enjoy their coffee and watch television or read the newspaper. If extended service was required they would offer alternate transportation, or have someone drive me to my nearby home. I just can't say enough good things about these guys and the dealership. Keep up the good work. FYI ONLY!

Safety recall

My safety recall was performed on my vehicle in one day as promised. Can't ask for much more than that.

The courtesy of the department is great, the auto repair. Vince is a great attendant.

Dealer response

Dorothy, we're glad to hear you had such a positive experience with our team! We'll pass your comments on to Vince. If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

Great Service

Have a T-Stat and Oil Filter Housing replaced. As always service and staf was excellent.

Dealer response

We are happy we could make your experience an excellent one! Thanks for your review, and we look forward to your next visit with us! Take care!

Outstanding service

Staff is prompt w/appointments, courteous and welcoming.

Dealer response

Dale, thank you for your wonderful response to the quality of service our Staff provides! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

4.5

Mrs. Johnson

I am not happy with my SUV. Quality of my suv is poor

Great service!

The service was great as always. Thanks. Wishing you very Happy Holidays!