• Car buyer

The service associates were friendly and efficient. The car servicing did not take long. There was free coffee while I waited.

• Great Service

Zach was very helpful I got the car I wanted. Everyone was very friendly and really made the experience enjoyable.

• Great Service

The waiting room with snacks and coffee with the very kind people that got me in and out with my recall and first oil change under 2 and a half ho...

The waiting room with snacks and coffee with the very kind people that got me in and out with my recall and first oil change under 2 and a half hours

• Great at Experience at Giant Cherolet

Great Deal. Very happy with the price, the additional Iems thrown and I love the Colorado. Chuck was great as well as the Finance Manager.

• Informative, Fast, Easy, Convenient, Friendly

Eric was very informative when dropping off the vehicle to picking up. Fast & convenient & clean & friendly & informative.

• Vehicle Service

Had car serviced on March 24 2017 received bad service on my vehicle called the dealer no return call from a manager. Not very happy put my out can't drive my car right now had to borrow a car to go to work on Monday.

• Completely satisfied!

Customer service was great. No complaints here. We also couldn't be more satisfied with our time experience at Giant Chevrolet. This is a place I would definitely recommend.

• Very Satisfied!

I am very impressed with the Dealership and their Sales Rep on his knowledge with their vehicles, warranty and repair services when needed.

• Buyer

Was easy, was not unhappy with the sales man or the selling price!!!! Highly recommend Giant Chevrolet

• Our new Chevy Colorado!

From the moment we had contact with Tito at Giant Chevrolet, we were treated with respect and did not feel like we were being 'sold' a car. Tito never pressured us and made sure that we were informed about the entire process of buying our new Colorado. Everyone that we came into contact with at Giant were helpful and if you can believe it, made buying our Colorado a fun experience!