• Bad customer service

Customer service is really bad in the service department. I have to get transferred multiple times to speak to someone who knows what's going on with my car. Every time I go to this place I know I will wait a long time. More than once they have kept my car over the weekend without letting me know. They couldn't even give me a courtesy call to explain what's going on. I've took my car back three times for the same issue and they still have not solved the problem. I do not recommend this place to anyone.

• Car buyer

The service associates were friendly and efficient. The car servicing did not take long. There was free coffee while I waited.

• Great Service

Zach was very helpful I got the car I wanted. Everyone was very friendly and really made the experience enjoyable.

• Great Service

The waiting room with snacks and coffee with the very kind people that got me in and out with my recall and first oil change under 2 and a half ho...

The waiting room with snacks and coffee with the very kind people that got me in and out with my recall and first oil change under 2 and a half hours

• Great at Experience at Giant Cherolet

Great Deal. Very happy with the price, the additional Iems thrown and I love the Colorado. Chuck was great as well as the Finance Manager.

• Informative, Fast, Easy, Convenient, Friendly

Eric was very informative when dropping off the vehicle to picking up. Fast & convenient & clean & friendly & informative.

• Vehicle Service

Had car serviced on March 24 2017 received bad service on my vehicle called the dealer no return call from a manager. Not very happy put my out can't drive my car right now had to borrow a car to go to work on Monday.

• Completely satisfied!

Customer service was great. No complaints here. We also couldn't be more satisfied with our time experience at Giant Chevrolet. This is a place I would definitely recommend.

• Very Satisfied!

I am very impressed with the Dealership and their Sales Rep on his knowledge with their vehicles, warranty and repair services when needed.

• Buyer

Was easy, was not unhappy with the sales man or the selling price!!!! Highly recommend Giant Chevrolet