Moore Cadillac

4.1 out of 5 (4.1) 448 reviews

• June 1, 2014

Once again David Korelitz provided me with excellant advice and service. He always has asmile on his face no matter what the issue he is discussing wi...th me. He is the best service manager I have experienced at Moore Cadillac in the last eight years.

We truly appreciate you taking the time to leave us this great feedback, George! We strive to provide exceptional customer service in all aspects of o...ur dealership, and I'm glad to hear David always take such great care of you. We appreciate your loyalty to our dealership and let us know if there's anything else we can do for you! In the meantime, follow us on Facebook and Twitter to stay current on our latest news and special offers. Best regards, Joe Moore Owner Joe.moore@moorecadillac.com

January 28, 2018

My experience with Moore Cadillac of Chantilly was nothing less than exceptional. My Salesman, Tony Soleiman, made my car buying experience that much ...more enjoyable; he is such a Joy to work with! Tony was very professional and knowledgeable as well as personable throughout the entire process. He has no pressure tendencies at all and made my Uncle and I feel right at home. Buying a car from Moore Cadillac of Chantilly, with a salesman as good of a person as Tony, was the best car buying experience that I have ever experienced. I know you will feel that way too! Looking forward to reading your review :).

Hello Mz Bankz, Thank you for the kind words about Tony. I am glad he met your expectations. Hope to see you soon. David Saenz, General Manager

December 3, 2017

Contacted Moore Cadillac via Cars.Com website regarding a particular used ATS I found on the Cars.com site. Received a voicemail from the internet Sal...es Mgr. and received a text from Athena, (Goddess of Wisdom and War) the young lady who would be my contact asking how she can help me. We scheduled an appointment and the Auto I had inquired about was ready and waiting to be test driven. Took a 10 minute test drive. There was no pressure and although I did not buy that day I will be contacting Athena in the future as I see more ATS' that I find interesting. FYI: If I had felt pressure to buy something that day, I would not be so willing to revisit this dealership.

May 12, 2017

Charges for items not provided. Estimates do not match actual charges.

Dear Mr. Janssen, We would like to hear more about your recent service visit. Please contact General Manager, David Saenz at 703-790-0095 or Dave.S...aenz@MooreCadillac.com

March 13, 2017

Found a Chyrsler 300 they had just gotten in. Emailed about it, talked back and forth over several days. Finally agreed to purchase it. Having a 4 hrs... drive their they did everything as promised, had all paperwork ready after a quick test drive, singed, waited a few mins than to the fiance guy to purchase and salesman took my rental car keys too their on site enterprise drop box and we were on our way! One of the nicest dealerships I've been in with friendly service!

March 10, 2017

Recently I bought my first car from Moore Cadillac and I must say that I am truly impressed with the quality of service that was provided to me by the... salesman Jonathan. He made sure that what I was buying was worth it. Even afterwards there are a few things that need to be fixed and he is going to make sure they get done. I am very thankful for him not treating me like "just another sale". If anyone needs or wants to buy a car I would recommend going to Moore and asking for Jonathan.

January 21, 2017

for Service and Timing, however, needs a more customer caring first line service manager! Tried to buy a new car, but, others beat us to the buy,... according to the dealership? The one major improvement needed is the reconditioning of the leather chairs in the waiting area. As a senior when you sit down, you need someone to assist you in getting up. I would suggest they buy and install chair blocks under the seat cushions? I can not say enough great things about Mr. Don Kelly, service writer, great individual to work with, really a top notch individual.

October 22, 2016

It was my first time to visit this dealer. The service was wonderful.

October 15, 2016

I have been driving & buying cars for 40 years & this was the worst experience of my life. Yesterday my husband & I drove over 4 & 1/2 hours to buy a ...2013 Cadillac one owner that has been certified with 172 point inspection. We were there for 3 hours got to drive the car about 20 minutes & was rushed inside to make the deal. I asked for the car fax (which they showed me & then made me sign & they kept). We were offered coffee (which we don't drink) finally I had to ask for water. Then after leaving with the vehicle we discovered the CUE was not working at all,. We thought we just were not doing something right but when we got home & got out the manual discovered it just wasn't working. Call the dealer back (had to leave voice mail) & he still has not returned my call. My husband finally got someone this morning after a sleepless night on my part & was told it's under warranty & we could bring it in to fix. If it had this inspection why was it not fixed? I tried again to reach dealer 5 hours ago NO Call Back. I realized we were not given anything about the supposed 2 year certified warranty or anything on the state inspection or oil change records. I would highly reccomend that NO ONE EVER SHOP HERE!!!!

September 2, 2016

Very professional dealership. The financing had too long of a wait though. I am very satisfied with the quality of the used car I bought.