Skip to main content

Tim's Truck Capital & Auto Sales, Inc.

4.4
(1,269 reviews)
Visit Tim's Truck Capital & Auto Sales, Inc.
Sales hours:
Saturday 8:00am–6:00pm 8:00am–3:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
2024 consumer dealer award View 7 awards
2023 state dealer award 2022 state dealer award
2024 consumer dealer award 2023 consumer dealer award 2022 consumer dealer award 2021 consumer dealer award 2020 consumer dealer award
(603) 736-7126 (603) 736-7126

4.4
(1,269 reviews)

A dealership's rating is based on all of their reviews, with more weight given to recent reviews. Includes reviews of Tim's Truck Capital & Auto Sales, Inc. from DealerRater.

Great service and even delivered the vehicle to me

Great service and even delivered the vehicle to me because of my error in documentation

Dealer response

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We work hard to make sure our guests have an exceptional experience. We will share your comments with our team, and we look forward to working with you again.

Unbelievable service from sales to financing to get us

Unbelievable service from sales to financing to get us into the vehicle we wanted from beginning to end

Dealer response

Thank you for choosing Tim's Truck Capital & Auto Sales, Inc.. Your feedback and rating mean a lot to us. We're glad we were able to help, and we hope to see you again!

Great selection Great service after purchase Wide

Great selection Great service after purchase Wide range of financing Knowledgeable of their inventory Relaxed setting

Dealer response

Thank you for your business and this review. We're happy to hear our team was able to serve you and demonstrate our commitment to great service. If there is anything we can assist you with in the future, Wayne, please let us know.

Awesome people!

Awesome people! Love the atmosphere and how they were so eager to help me get into the car I loved!

Dealer response

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We are thrilled that we had the opportunity to provide you with great service. We thank you for choosing Tim's Truck Capital & Auto Sales, Inc.!

I Love the truck, great experience with the purchase.

I Love the truck, great experience with the purchase. They met every expectation.. Recommend shopping at Tim’s

Dealer response

Thanks for sharing your thoughts about your experience with Tim's Truck Capital & Auto Sales, Inc.. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon!

They gave me a good deal on my truck.

They gave me a good deal on my truck. My 2nd I bought there. And a veteran discount. Very much appreciated.

Dealer response

Thank you for your very kind review. We strive to make sure that all of our customers leave happy, and it's great to hear about your excellent experience here at Tim's Truck Capital & Auto Sales, Inc.

4.0

Fair traders, comfortable to work with.

Fair traders, comfortable to work with. Square negotiations. Good popcorn. Fairly good selection of trucks.

Dealer response

Stan, Thank you for your business and this review. We're happy to hear our team was able to serve you and demonstrate our commitment to great service. Please let us know if there is anything we can assist you with in the future.

They were able to squeeze my car in when it broke down,

They were able to squeeze my car in when it broke down, very early in the morning. I was very happy with the service they provided me. Had me back on the road within a few hours of them getting the car.

Dealer response

Thank you so much for your excellent review! We are so glad that Tim had the opportunity to work with you, and we are thrilled that you found your experience with us here at Tim's Truck Capital & Auto Sales, Inc. to be a positive one. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else.

They were really polite and kind with us and we got what

They were really polite and kind with us and we got what we found and buy what we like the car it’s what we got thanks for you service and be so kind

Seamless professional transaction.

Seamless professional transaction. Great team at Tim’s Truck! I could not be any happier with the truck they sold me.

Dealer response

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We're happy to hear it went well and truly appreciate your feedback. Congratulations on your new truck!