Cornerstone Chevrolet

98 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

October 5, 2019

Alaska Mike was a very fun guy to hang out with throughout my buying process. If you are looking to buy, give Mike a try!

September 29, 2019

It's been a week and still happy the purchase. Roy was great to deal with he really made everything so easy. This won't be my last purchase from cornerstone.... Thanks again

• March 26, 2019

Jeff made this an easy to work with, friendly, and made it a smooth process. Would send people his way when looking for a chevy.

Cassie, it is great to know you had a wonderful and smooth experience with Jeff on your recent purchase. Thank you for the feedback and business.

September 24, 2019

Bought a truck last week at cornerstone; my second truck purchased there with Tim's help both times. Tim did a terrific job! He's very knowledgeable... about your vehicles and answered all my questions. Tim is a straight shooter who didn't try to cajole me into buying something I didn't want. In fact, in comparing two different trucks, he pointed out a couple things that he thought I might not like! An honest guy! Thanks!! My next vehicle will be from Cornerstone and Tim!

August 4, 2019

I was looking to trade in my current car for something that I would feel more comfortable with. Roy made me feel good about the whole process and steered... me towards the perfect solution.

July 13, 2019

I was looking to trade my car in for a better model and I got what I wanted because of Gregg Mac helped me get the car I really wanted I would refer him... to all my friends and family

Thank you for choosing Cornerstone to purchase your vehicle. We're happy to hear it was a great experience and you're happy with the new vehicle. We ...appreciate your business.

May 18, 2019

I called Cornerstone Chevy I inquire about appraising my car and connected with Roy. Roy was so kind and very helpful. Thank God for his knowledge and... expertise because I’m a car newbie. Everyone was so kind and fun too. This is the second car I’ve purchased and while the first buying experience wasn’t terrible, this time around was much more fun and I feel knowledgeable about my new car. Roy took the time not only to help me choose a car, but when I did choose one. He explained all the awesome features in the car, which was very helpful. Thanks Roy!

March 20, 2019

Tim was very pleasant to work with on buying our new truck. He was personable and efficient! We would recommend him to our friends and family!!

Julie and Ryan, it is wonderful to know you had a great buying experience with Tim, who made the process efficient. Thank you for your business and r...eferrals.

February 22, 2019

Sales person Julie Hahn was excellent. Total experience with the dealership was two thumbs up.

Thomas, We always want our customers to be comfortable with their buying decision. We are glad Julie provided an excellent experience. Thank you for s...haring your feedback. Congrats on the new vehicle!

January 22, 2019

I went to purchase a Silverado 3500 from salesman Jefferson and he was the most honest salesman I have came across since I've been shopping. The dealer... overall gave me a great price for my trade and I'm exited to hop in my new truck. Thanks for all the help Jefferson and Cornerstone Chevrolet.

Paul, it is wonderful to know Jefferson provided an honest and excellent purchasing experience. Congratulations on the new truck! We appreciate your... business.