Motorwerks BMW

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

989 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Motorwerks BMW from DealerRater.com
  • Great Experience

Natalie and the team at Motorwerks did a fantastic job. They made the buying process easy and continually offered to provide help. I would recommend N...atalie and this dealership for its people and product 10 times out of 10.

• Amazing in every way !

Everyone was very friendly, and understood exactly what I was looking for in a car. Very smooth process in general. They also had a great selection of... cars. I never thought buying a car could be this easy :) Maria was very willing to work with my crazy work schedule too, so thank you for that! All in all, I would recommend 100% :)

• 325i 2003

After purchase the car died. Needed $1900 in repairs. The general manager tried to tell me the car had been sold to me as a "parts car" Ridiculous.

• Good car Good price Great People

After The Holiday's my old car went, I only have couple weeks to find a new car, found a cheap car on a website field out the forums the next day Coli...n K. contracted me, His team and him help me out and gotten me back on my feet in a chip. I would recommend the dealership, before going anywhere else friendly staff, was treated like a family.

• Fast, flexible and professional

Shawn was fast in responding to all my questions and facilidating my deal. All my concerns were resolved and i love the results now that im in my new ...car. I will be back to work with him in the future!!

• Purchase of BMW 530e from Motorwerks

I received excellent service from Brad Wicklund and the Motorwerks team, which led me to purchase a new 2018 BMW 530e. The follow-up communication has... been responsive and helpful. I recommend Brad and his team to others exploring the purchase of a BMW.

• Good place for a Good car and Great People

After the Holiday's my old car went. not drive-able and I only had couples weeks to use a company Vehicle to put me back on my feet. I went to penkesc...ars.com and found a nice car that was at a good price. didn't what to do. I did the applications on the webpage the next day Colin M. and he's team contact me and help me. To get me back on my feet. I'm very happy to have a nice car, But Im very excited that i was treated like a family member and i would highly recommended to work with him again. If any one was in my situation i was in, contact the BMW place in Bloomington, they can help you out. like they did to me.

• Good Experience

Mostly satisfied with the purchasing experience. Spent some time test driving and negotiating the price. Had to wait for a day or two for the color de...sired, but finally ended up buying the one test drove due to the options available. The salesperson is very patient in the process giving time to think and decide while following up at appropriate frequency.

• "The Ultimate Employee" - Shawn Simonet

Shawn, WOW! What an experience! Thank you first, for everything you did during our purchase of a 2018 BMW X5. Your professionalism, knowledge of ...the product, and impeccable customer service is unlike anything I've experienced in the past when making a vehicle purchase. Words can't describe how you made us feel during the buying process, at time of pickup, and how wonderful we feel the day after taking delivery. We are so thankful for the opportunity to have worked with you. It was truly a memorable event and wish you all the best. In addition, I would like to give a special thank you to Ty Hibbs as well. When you needed his assistance in helping us, he was gracious and we appreciate him taking time to work with us as well. Motorwerks BMW should be proud to have you both as part of their team. Thank you again. Alan

• No one does it better than BMW

Shawn was fantastic. I???m recovering from an operation and we wanted to buy a car for a granddaughter, Shannon called with the perfect car. He made i...t so easy to purchase, He delivered all the paperwork to our house and he delivered the car detailed to perfection. It was a great & fun experience for all of us. I love the cars at BMW, but the service is even better that???s why I???ve been an 18 year customer. Thank you Shawn for all your hard work !!

Motorwerks BMW