Motorwerks BMW

633 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

February 18, 2020

Hunter Murray did a great job! We could not be happier with our purchase. Hunter never pressured us to make a decision and at the same time he provided... great sales experience.

February 13, 2020

My best car buying experience by far. My sales guy Roman was excellent to work with and was very patient considering my indecision as I try to test drive... different options. He showed me around the indoor lot, awesome during Minnesota winters, but also gave me and my family space in making our own decision. A bought a bimmer here 10 years ago, but this motorwerks facility continues to be in great shape. Furthermore, I was already preapproved from another bank for financing, but they were able to fine an even better deal for me. Overall it was probably the best experience buying a car I had so far.

Thank you for the wonderful review! We're glad to see that Roman's exceptional professionalism provided you with a pressure-free service. Congratulati...ons on your purchase; we look forward to working with you again.

• July 3, 2017

Natalie and the team at Motorwerks did a fantastic job. They made the buying process easy and continually offered to provide help. I would recommend Natalie... and this dealership for its people and product 10 times out of 10.

February 12, 2020

I went into Motorwerks BMW knowing the exact car I wanted from seeing it online. I was met by Ayman who was very friendly and professional. He had me drive... a couple cars for comparison so I could feel confident in the car I had chosen. Ayman was personable and informative and told me/showed me all the things I would love about the car other than the basics of what I knew I wanted. On the flip side, we had a little mishap over the price but that was resolved with the help of a manager. At one point I was left hanging for about 40 min waiting for the finance specialist without knowing what was going on and had to leave because of the timing not knowing much of anything when I left. But I went back and bottom line, I got the car I wanted at the price I wanted! Thanks Ayman, I love my new little convertible!!

Hello, thank you so much for the great review! Wow, it sounds like you had a quality experience with Ayman and our team! It was a pleasure working wit...h you. Congratulations on your new little convertible! We welcome you back anytime!

February 11, 2020

Leo was a superb sale agent who knows how to help you buy a right car. Very easy to work with!! Very large selections of cars. The staffs are very friendly.

Congratulations on your vehicle, Angela! We will be sure to thank Leo for providing you with such great care. Thank you so much for your outstanding r...eview for our dealership and team members. Let us know if we can do anything else. We are here for you!

February 8, 2020

I visited the BMW facility in Bloomington , MN and left with a beautiful 5 series at a solid price, the financing was not smoothest but throughout the... process Robert Williamson was professional and overall outstanding. The entire staff was thoughtful and understanding and in the end gave me some nice perks because of the issues we had. I would recommend working with Robert when you visit. Great experience.

Hi Jamie, Congratulations on your vehicle! It's wonderful to know that Robert has provided you with an excellent experience. We're sure he'll apprec...iate the recommendation. Thanks for sharing!

February 6, 2020

I knew what make, model, and year range I wanted and Leo was very helpful sorting through the various packages and options. They had several in what I... was looking for. Negotiating on price, finance, and service have all been excellent -- and all of these involved different people. I would highly recommend them if you're looking for certified pre-owned BMWs -- especially Leo.

Thank you for the great review! We're happy to know that Leo's outstanding service earned your recommendation. Congratulations on your purchase; pleas...e come back at any time!

February 5, 2020

Bought a Certified X5 from Tim Cady over the weekend. He was great to work with and VERY responsive. I left a message on Friday night, Tim responded... first thing Saturday morning, my wife and I came in, saw the truck, worked out a deal and were driving home a new truck by 1:00 pm on Saturday. Tim also worked hard to get us a fair deal. The dealership is also working with us to get a BMW "Genius" to meet with us and get us familiar with all the technology and creature comforts. If you are looking for a BMW, Tim is a great person to work with. Steve

Hi there, thanks for the kind feedback! We're glad to hear Tim has gone above and beyond in assisting you with your vehicle needs. Congratulations on ...your new X5! We hope to see you in the future!

February 5, 2020

Was looking for a used convertible to replace my current one. Connor (Root) understood that it was to be my car and while he included my husband in the... conversation, he geared his questions and comments to me. Immediate bonus points. He was very thorough and clearly enjoys what he's doing. I never felt pushed. More bonus points. Honestly, I had planned on just looking, but couldn't turn down the sweet car I drove home. Kudos to the Motorwerks crew for their care in buying, servicing and selling cars. I HATE the car buying experience, but this was pretty pain-free.

Hi Stephani, thank you for the five-star review! We're happy to know your experience with Connor was positive. We truly appreciate your business and h...ope to see you again soon!

February 3, 2020

We stopped in to check out a M550i and a X6 and ended up taking both home. We worked with Hunter Murray who did an excellent job showing us the ins and... outs of the vehicles. If you are interested in performance and performance enhancements on your BMW, or any vehicle, look Hunter up. Very knowledgeable. Overall dealership experience was great.

Congratulations on your BMW M550i and X6! We are pleased to find that Hunter's care was so great. Thank you for your review and please enjoy your vehi...cles, Aaron!