Bloomington Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

• Great Buying Experience

Bought a car from here last weekend. The salesperson Jacob was very helpful and so was everyone else that I interacted with at the dealership. The whole process was completed with no hassle. Would definitely recommend to anyone.

• Great Customer Service

Matt H went above & beyond in helping me get the jeep that I had my heart set on. Staff was very knowledgable & friendly!

• Pleasure to deal with

A very pleasant transaction. They had everything ready to go when I came for my test drive.

• Great job

Jake Tempesta, Ben Jason and Nick and the rest of the guys that were there were friendly, honest, knowledgable and top notch. It is the second or third car we bought from this dealership - never dissatisfied.

• Such a great experience!!

I had such a wonderful experience at the Bloomington dealership. The salesman, Chad, came in two different days for me when he was not supposed to work and had the cars I wanted to look at ready to go upon arrival. As someone who knows nothing about cars they laid everything out for me very simply and quickly. The paper work was much quicker than expected and they complied in every way possible with what I needed. Love my new jeep. Highly recommend this dealership.

• Amazing experience with Bri!

Thank you for so much for your business! We appreciate hearing about our great service.

Bri was polite, warm, and fun to be around. She made the buying experience much less stressful and way more exciting! Great person and sugar-coated NOTHING. She is honest and good at what she does.

• Great Customer Service!!

Thanks for letting us know how we did. Donnie is definitely an asset to our company. Thank you for your business, and enjoy your new ride!

I bought a 2016 Dodge Charger from my main guy Donnie Brinson who helped me out through the whole experience!! He was friendly, easy to talk to, respectful, fun, and was there to help me whenever I needed! He built a relationship with me and got on a personal level with me which was great!! Amazing sales person and overall an amazing guy!!

• Job well done!!! Thanks Chad Smith!

Thanks for taking to the time to let us know about your positive experience! Thanks again for your business. Enjoy!

Chad Smith sold my Jeep to me and such a quick and timely matter. I honestly couldn't of found any other better salesman! Thanks Chad! Ben the sales manager was also wonderful! Jake in finance got it all done very quickly! Great job guys!!

• Blown away

Thanks for your purchase. Dave does a very good job for us. Thanks for giving him kudos! Enjoy your new ride!

I was so excited to buy my very first new car ever from these guys. Seriously made me feel comfortable and explained things better than I ever expected from a "car dealership". My salesman Dave was to opposite of what you think a car salesman is. If you're looking for a new Jeep you owe it to yourself to look him up.

• Great dealership!

Thanks for the recognition for Chad. He does a great job for us. We appreciate your business. See you next time!

Bought a 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee 8-04-16. Our salesman, Chad Smith, was very friendly and helpful. His manager went out of his way to get us a good trade-in value for our old car. We really liked the fact that the salesmen don’t work on commission. It made for a relaxed atmosphere, where the people just asked us what we wanted, and weren’t pushy at all. We are very happy with the car and the dealership.