Bloomington Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

218 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

February 22, 2014

The salesperson, Michael Sorensen made the process easy for the entire family. The test drive the day before and the sale the next day were seperate enjoyable... field trips. Kids had a blast with the balloons and the computers. They are defintely kid friendly. I would highly recommend others to buy from Larry Reid's Bloomington if you have kids and would also highly recommend seeking out Michael Sorensen if you want a knowledgeable and kid-friendly salesperson.

February 20, 2014

Wonderful service from the Mike and his New Car Manager! They really know what the customer wants and try to find the best fit. My salesman was very patient... and kind and answered all questions I had. He really makes the jeep buying experience fun. The Finance Manager treated me like family. All around, the service and staff here are the best I have seen! I love my new 2014 Jeep Cherokee and wouldn't have bought it anywhere else!

January 25, 2014

be aware the price they advertise is only the price you get if you trade in and get a loan from them. add $1000 to their advertised price!!!

January 6, 2014

I brought my van in to have the electric door looked at. When I picked it up they said it worked fine. I tried the door and it still didn't work. I brough... it back the week after and they did find something wrong and replaced it but when I picked my van up the radio was blaring, all the cup holders were out, there was change on the floor, french fries on the floor and chocolate chips on the floor. On top of that I dropped my van off with a full tank of gas and when I picked it up it was down to 3/4. The van did NOT need a test drive to fix the door handle so there was someone driving my van. I had only had the van for 2 weeks and my own children had not been allowed to eat in the vehicle. I tried calling but I keep getting a run around and no one has even appologized for it. I wouldn't suggest leaving your car at this service facility or if you do make sure to write down the milage. Their techs must take them out for lunch, eat like pigs and then think you won't notice.

October 21, 2013

Just recently purchased one of their used cars off of their lot. The staff were friendly, helpful and courteous. They were short staffed in the finance... department and that caused for a very long wait to actually purchase the car which was extremely frustrating. A mistake was made during the signing and the paperwork and the staff have been very accommodating fixing the mistake even though not entirely their fault.

June 20, 2013

We had a wonderful experience with this dealership. We were promptly greeted every time we visited. We had amazing customer service from Michael Sorensen.... Mike answered all our questions and truly made our transition into our new vehicle a wonderful experience. I would highly recommend this dealership, Michael Sorensen and Jose Watanabe were great to work with!

May 17, 2013

I emailed to find out details about a vehicle before I drive two hours to see it. It was described as a solid one owner vehicle. What I wasn't told was... it was severely beat up. Chunks of paint missing, probably thirty rock chips, and rusty on a 2007. Also, when we discussed trade on the phone the sales man said they should be able to get close to wholesale, maybe more for my vehicle. The price offered at the dealership was $6000 LESS than wholesale on a nice vehicle. I would be weary of this dealers profit margins. I was in sales at a dealer for five years and can't imagine doing that to a customer after a two hour drive one way.

First off Brandon I do apologize for the inconvenience of you driving up here and not being able to make something happen for you. I tried my best to ...get you taken car of. The problem was that first off your vehicle had a severe Power Steering issue. When my Used Car Manager was drving your vehicle he was trying to steer back into our parking lot when it locked up and he had to slam on the brakes and use both arms forcefully to avoid hitting a wall. You also didn't disclose that you had just purchased your vehicle within 10 days. The price of paying that vehicle off also included what you paid in taxes, titling, and liscensing. Had you disclosed these pieces of information to us from the beginning we could have avoided this situation. I also noticed you mentioning whole sale pricing. When you got here and we were discussing pricing you were looking to get retail value out of your trade, not whole sale. Again I'm sorry that you made a trip out here to get something done, but I did everything in my power with the information that I was given. Had I known about the power steering failure and the finance charges you had just incurred we would have had a different conversation before you had even driven up here.

January 10, 2013

Great Experience, very pleasant people.