Enterprise Car Sales - New Carrollton

Saturday 10:00am–5:00pm
Sunday Closed
(301) 560-3870 (301) 560-3870

3.0

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

1.0

Horrible service

I don?t recommend especially if you have to get a loan or any help from them they have a poor work ethic and don?t really care about customer happiness

Dealer response

Unknown, we appreciate it when customers tell us about their experiences. If we can help out, please email care@enterprise.com with the details above, your contact information, our sales office location, and your sales details. Thank you. ? Carol H.

Car shopping at it's finest! 5 stars

I hated car shopping so much that I literally dreaded it. That was till Enterprise Car Sales (New Carrollton)! They had a completely different concept, so much so that I didn't feel like I was shopping. I still can't believe it. NO HASSEL, NO PRESSURE. Truly, they are there to serve you in any way they can. I never felt stressed. I have been shopping for a car for about a month and have had to endure salespersons and managers coming down on me. Not so with Enterprise...I researched their website, had a good idea of what I was looking for, and went in to meet with a salesperson. While waiting a short while, I observed the whole team. They were so nice, so accommodating, so professional and they all worked well together. I had about five different people check on me, hold doors, offer refreshments, etc. They had great teamwork. When a double book came in, they never skipped a beat, they just took care of it and the customer was never aware of it. Not fair to call them salespeople as they really were like an assistant. I was never made to feel like I was asking too much. I drove and tested and drove and tested and then again. My "assistant" could answer any question. What a difference from conventional car buying. I will never go anywhere else to buy a car. And, Sheldon, my "assistant" was 6 stars! It was like nothing, no matter how small the detail, was too much for him to accommodate me; just beyond excellent! I am still in awe of Enterprise Car Sales - New Carrollton. Thank you Sheldon and associates! Easiest car shopping I ever experienced. Oh, by the way, I love my new car!