Raceway Nissan

New Used Service

4.2
52 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Raceway Nissan from DealerRater.com
  • I LOVE MY NISSAN!!!

THE CUSTOMER SERVICE WAS GREAT CARLOS IS AMAZING AND WILLING TO GO OUT OF HIS WAY TO GET YOU THE CAR YOU WANT I'M HAPPY I CHOSE RACEWAY FOR MY CAR !!!...!!!

I had the best experience finding a vehicle that worked for my business thank you shannon ray for your help you truely cared what i needed and what i ...wanted I appreciate you and the time you took to help me.

• Pete is awesome

Scary going into a car dealership, but went in this morning with my son. We put on our brave faces to face any posdible "sharks", and to my surprise s...alesman Pete Acevado was the kinest, genuine person.he listened to what my son was looking for and got him in a car that for his needs and price point !! Totally satisfied mom, son & drove a one hapoy customer! Pete & raceway Nissan are the best !!

• Great service

Pete was really great very helpful I couldn't ask for someone better definitely leaving here with the best experience ever I would definitely recommen...d my friends or family to come see Pete if they needed to purchase a car..

Overall Experience

• Had a great expirence!!

Shannon was amazing she listened to what we needed and with in an hour found exactly what we wanted for our family ...Thank you so much Shannon and th...ank you for making it easy and stress free !!! We thank you !! Go see Shannon !!!

• Great Service

The person that helped me the most at Raceway Nissan -Fred Koehler. I'm going to tell all my friends and family to buy a car here.

• Great sevice

Went to raceway nissan for an oil change was walking the lot looking at car to stall time a salesman approach me ask if I needed any help about 1 hour... later I left the lot driving a brand new Sentra thanks to Pete Acevedo

• Great customer service

Today I had a great time at Raceway Nissan. They have very knowledgeable workers especially Oscar Hernandez. He was able to answer all my questions ...about the 2017 Nissian Sentra. I recommend anyone one trying to buy a car to contact Oscar Hernandez.

• Amazing customer service

Omg I was super confused walking into the raceway Nissan and Steven cardenaz was extremely helpful and broke down everything for me 10/10 recommend th...ank you thank you !!!

• Pete Acevedo

Thank you I really appreciate everything that you've done thank you for helping out my family purchase a car and your great customer service if you n...eed any help I recommend Pete Acevedo

Raceway Nissan