Anderson Subaru

4.5

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Forester Service

Fast and friendly service for my Forester. Comfortable lounge and fast internet while waiting.

Repair tire

My car was repaired very quickly and they even washed it

Anderson Subaru

Anderson Subaru was great. We’re already talking about working with Brian again when we buy another in a few year.

subaru crosstrek

Have bought two subarus and each time was the easiest and friendliest experience in buying a car.

FiveStars all around!!!

Anderson Subaru is a great car buying experience! From buying my new car with Brian Jones to routine service with Brent Holmes, they always make each visit an great experience. I would definitely recommend Ander Subaru for you next car purchase or to have your car serviced!!!!

4.0

Feedback on 2018 Subaru Legacy

The service and customer service was excellent and I would come back again for service.

Super Service from start to finish

Even though I was late ( forgot about the time difference), my car was repaired and I was back on the road quickly. They even washed my car.

Outstanding customer service

Outstanding service dept and awesome customer service. I really enjoy going to get my subaru serviced and check out the latest new cars. Friendly staff, professional service mechanics

Service

Love my people at Anderson Subaru They are friendly, they let me know how long Repair’s will take and keep me informed as the repairs are completed

Anderson Subaru in Pensacola Florida

One of the best car buying experiences ever!! I absolutely hate buying a new car but Brian Jones and the whole staff at Anderson Subaru made it a very pleasant experience. I love my new Subaru!!!