Subaru of Cherry Hill

544 reviews

544 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Subaru of Cherry Hill from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

June 29, 2020

I trust Cherry Hill Subaru for service of my Auto.

Quncey, thank you for your kind words! We're happy we could help. We hope you continue to choose us for all your automotive needs! Take care!

June 24, 2020

Goal was to buy a 2020 Impreza for our daughter. Sales man Kelvin (?) was very good and kind. We had offered a lower price - instead of simply refusing... our offer the sales (manager?) started arguing with me and spoke in very condescending manner. If the guy had any sensitivity he could have easily sold the car at the same price that was offered initially. This is the second time they list our business. We did buy 2016 Impreza from this dealership because of a friendly sensitive sales manager. We bought our 2019 forester in Pleasantville because of bad people skills on their part

Renga, thanks for reaching out to us. We work hard to provide each of our clients with the best automotive experience, but it sounds like we really le...t you down. Please reach out to us at (856) 330-1500 and we will work with you personally in rectifying the issues you experienced.

June 9, 2020

I?m always pleased with customer service. They go out of their way to get it right

Hi Rebecca, thank you so much for your positive comments about Subaru of Cherry Hill! We strive to deliver a great experience to all of our valued cus...tomers. Reviews like yours help us to continually improve.

April 17, 2020

comfortable area to wait. it's not easy getting to the parking lot but once you know the route you're good (i drove around the block a few times...one... way streets and all). I left my jacket there, and it was waiting for me when i pulled back in. nice assortment of comforts - tvs, chairs and tables, charging stations, snacks and drinks. clean and very nice people

In order to deliver the best experience possible, we try to set high expectations for ourselves. We're so glad to receive your positive review. If you...'re ever in need of more help, please let us know!

March 4, 2020

My experience was very good. My salesman, Scott Bregman was knowledgeable and had incredible patience with all my questions and went out of his way to... help us. Up to this point, I had not bought a new car in over 13 years.

February 5, 2020

I went in looking to browse and price out some of the models that I had considered. Tom was not pushy in the least. He listened to what I had to say and... then directed me to a leftover 2019 Impreza. It had all and more than what I had been looking for. I was straight forward with what I was willing to negotiate and what I was not. I also said that I would not do the buyer/dealer price dance. I asked for a best price on the car. Tom and his sales manager were straight out honest and gave me their bottom line. I found the price honest and purchased the car on the spot. This had to be one of the smoothest car buying experiences that I have ever had. Maybe because I have learned a lot over the years. But I like to think of it as an honest no BS dealer.

December 7, 2019

The sales person is very nice but the finance manager is so rude. I will not comeback to this dealership. I will not recommend this dealership.

November 27, 2019

I came in with my fiance to look at an older outback for him. Just a junker car for him to drive occasionally, since he already owned a brz. Our sales... consultant David was wonderful. This review has no reflection on him. Unfortunately, I can not say the same about the Sales Manager. He was extremely rude to my fiance. He mocked him at the amount of time it would take for him to get $2000. He made me so uncomfortable, I told my fiance that we should leave. Sad to say I bought my car from here 2 years ago. I will never come back.

November 21, 2019

Cherry hill Subaru service department is awesome and everyone there does a great job keeping you up to date on repairs to your car.

Suzchil, we strive for a high level of customer satisfaction in all aspects of our dealership. We're happy you found our staff to be so supportive dur...ing your experience here at Subaru of Cherry Hill. Thank you so much for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Subaru of Cherry Hill! We hope to be of service to you again in the future. Best wishes, Subaru of Cherry Hill

October 25, 2019

I am writing this second review, since my initial visit. To say I was going through a difficult time is an understatement when I recently leased a new... car. This is the second Subaru that would still have required monthly payments for 4 ½ years. I called Paul Chatzidakis (my original sales representative) a few days after leasing my new car and explained the situation I was going through. Once again he worked diligently to find a solution for me by trading in my original vehicle and got me a great trade in price. I had no way to get back home and Paul took the time to drop me off and made sure I was OK. I have been in the wholesale/retail business for over 35 years and can only hope there are more people like Paul. He really went up and above on our first encounter and has continued to do so all through my struggles. I cannot thank you enough!

Thank you! We take our reviews seriously and are delighted to hear about your visit. We appreciate your feedback! Safe travels!