• Great experience all around

Thank you for sharing your experience with our store!

Was recommended to PB Range Rover by a friend to purchase a new car for my wife. Great overall experience, Crissy Hawkins (our contact) was knowledgeable and very polite during the process. No pressure - great service.

Thank you for sharing your experience with our store!

• Steer Clear!!! Literally

Steer Clear!!! Literally I just purchased a certified pre owned vehicle and found after 2 days that the vehicle was not the right fit for me. I know most dealers offer a 3 day satisfaction guarantee and a 30 day exchange policy. This is not the case with Palm Beach Range Rover. Over the phone I asked for some consideration in returning the vehicle and received and email in return stating that unless I was to buy another vehicle from them, they would do nothing else for me. They are all smiles when they feel they can profit from the transaction but customer satisfaction is not their concern after signing on the dotted line. I even offered a concession of the money I put down and was still told no. Buyer beware!

• Great Sales Experience

Thank you Debbie, congratulations on your new vehicle!

My shopping experience at LandRover Palm Beach was enhanced by my salesperson, Crissy Hawkins. She was patient, explained in detail the benefits of each vehicle I was considering, and when I finally decided on a particular vehicle, Crissy patiently spent time with me explaining the vehicle. I would definitely return and would recommend Crissy.

Thank you Debbie, congratulations on your new vehicle!

• Incredible Experience

Congratulations Paul! Enjoy your new vehicle!

If you are going to buy a Land Rover in south FL, you must go to Land Rover Palm Beach. I purchased my new Range Rover from Crissy Hawkins. She was knowledgeable, personable, and made this the best buying experience I have ever had with a vehicle. Special thanks to the sales manager, Roy Osofsky.

Congratulations Paul! Enjoy your new vehicle!

• Crissy Hawkins The best! Loved experience!!

Thank you for sharing your experience!

I had a wonderful experience with Krissy. Best price I could find anywhere. Very helpful with everything. Was the best experience at a car dealership I've ever had. Would 100% recommend her .

Thank you for sharing your experience!

• Range Rover PB

Chrissy was fantastic as were managers! Would highly recommend based updates n my experience.

Thank you for choosing Land Rover Palm Beach!

Thank you for choosing Land Rover Palm Beach!

• Outstanding Service

Thank you for your continued patronage. We greatly appreciate your trust and look forward to providing you with an excellent ownership experience!

I Just leased my 4th vehicle from Kevin Painter at Land Rover of Palm Beach. Kevin made the whole experience enjoyable and very easy. I'll be back to see him in another few years!

• Great Job!!

Crissy, did a great job and Roy was a Huge help as well. Great Team work and customer service. Thank you for making it such an easy process.

Thank you, Linen, we appreciate your feedback!

Thank you, Linen, we appreciate your feedback!

• The best car sales person I've ever worked with.

Thank you for choosing Land Rover Palm Beach and recommending our store!

Crissy Hawkins my sales guide at Land Rover Palm Beach was extremely helpful throughout the entire process of buying my new car. Her professionalism and friendly nature made it easy and enjoyable. I highly recommend her and will be contacting her for my next car and you should too!

Thank you for choosing Land Rover Palm Beach and recommending our store!

• Great Customer Service

Thank you for the kind words, Chris, we greatly appreciate customer feedback. Thank you for taking the time to share!

I have been purchasing cars from Land Rover of Palm Beach for the past 8 years. The reason I continue to go back to Land Rover of Palm Beach is because of their great customer support. My salesman Kevin Painter is excellent!! Kevin is very knowledgeable with every car I have bought and has been a pleasure to work with year after year.