Land Rover Palm Beach

215 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

October 27, 2020

I had an amazing experience with Richard Matthews! This is my first Land Rover and I was looking at three different vehicles from different manufacturers... and couldn't have had a better experience with Richard in the process. He was not at all high-pressure and on my second visit to test drive something, he recognized me from my first visit when I was browsing which is when I new he was good. He was incredibly informative, helpful, and worked with me to get into the vehicle I was really interested in. I had some hiccups along the way and Richard was all about solving the problem for me so that I could get to the vehicle I fell in love with. I had a really great experience, the kind you want to have every time you purchase a new vehicle. And, if you're worried about protocol during COVID, Richard and the entire team at Land Rover Palm Beach were incredibly safe and mindful of their customers needs. If you're in the market for a new Land Rover, go see Richard in West Palm Beach.

October 23, 2020

Always wanted to learn about Range Rover . Crissy Hawkins was knowledgeable , professional and creative in putting a deal together. She did a great job... and I drove home in a new Sport !

• January 8, 2020

I have never experienced a time that I look forward to going to a car dealership...until yesterday when I went to Land Rover of Palm Beach. Everything... went very smoothly and Matt was an amazing sales associate. My hat is off to this dealership.

October 20, 2020

I had the pleasure of working with Crissy Hawkins at Land Rover Palm Beach during the process of leasing my 2017 Range Rover Evoque. Crissy made sure... that we were in regular communication and offered me lease and vehicle options to consider, prior to the end of my current lease. Crissy worked with me and Land Rover management to obtain the best deal, then gave me a thorough introduction to the new features (I leased a 2020 Evoque). All in all, I would highly recommend you seek out Crissy when buying or leasing your Range Rover!

October 15, 2020

My experience with Ishmail Merritt was amazing. He explained everything very well and was very patient. I decided to go with the metallic blue and I'm... getting so many compliments on the color. I'm very happy with the car, thanks Ishmail.

September 30, 2020

I have purchased several vehicles from Land Rover Palm Beach. The are always super friendly, knowledgeable, and always have an amazing experience. Crissy... Hawkins is my awesome go to associate to find the best car for me! Robert D.

September 27, 2020

My Salesperson Rich was great. He was patient experienced helpful and knowledgeable about the models. He stayed within my price parameters and went over... and above to find my choice of colors even though due to a Covid, inventory is currently low. He made shopping a pleasure.

August 31, 2020

I highly recommend Land Rover Palm Beach! Especially Crissy Hawkins!! She made the ordering and buying process so simple and easy! With everything going... on in the world, I’m glad buying a car so so easy

July 19, 2020

Rich Matthew's helped me pick out the perfect Range Rover! He was so patient while I was deciding what I wanted. He really worked hard to get me everything... I was looking for and at a great deal! Thank you so much!! I love my black Range Rover Velar!!!

July 1, 2020

Recently purchased a Range Rover Velar with the most pleasant seller ever. Liz was patient, accommodating, and easy to deal with. She made the buying experience... very easy.