Checkered Flag BMW & Mini

1708 reviews

1708 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Checkered Flag BMW & Mini from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

• November 12, 2017

Our salesperson, Terrence Blake, made this car buying experience the most pain-free experience we've ever had buying a vehicle! Very refreshing!

Ronald - Thank you so much for this excellent feedback and congrats on your new vehicle. I am grateful to hear that Terrence worked hard enough to mak...e your purchase completely painless. Sincerely, John Hall - General Manager - jhall@checkeredflag.com - (757) 490-1111 Ext. 2210

December 9, 2018

Wonderful experience, I would definitely recommend this BMW location to friends and family. Communication, both written and verbal were an asset to me... and I thank you all.

December 9, 2018

The ease of the process, was great. After the test drive I think I was out of there in a hour!

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a great review! We are pleased to hear about your great experience! If there is anything else we c...an do for you, please feel free to give us a call. Sincerely, John Hall - General Manager - jhall@checkeredflag.com - (757) 490-1111 Ext. 2210

December 6, 2018

Amy Munden at Checkered Flag BMW was very helpful in obtaining an additional body shop quote that normally would have required an additional trip. She... was friendly, fast and very efficient.

Thanks for your outstanding review, William! I'm very happy to hear that Amy was of such help to you. We strive to provide fast, friendly, and ef...ficient customer service, and we're glad that this was the case for you! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Sincerely, John Hall - General Manager - jhall@checkeredflag.com - (757) 490-1111 Ext. 2210

December 5, 2018

Tim is always helpful and seems genuinely be willing to resolve any issues I have with my BMW. He takes the time to listen to my concerns and is prompt... to return my calls if hes busy. His good customer service encourages me to only want to work with him for my service needs. I think be he's a good example to the service department and I look forward to have any future service needs taken care of at Checkered flag BMW. Thank you!

Thank you for reaching out Lamont! Tim works hard day in and day out to provide the best results for our customers! I will personally share your feedb...ack with him to ensure we continue to provide the same level of service for all of our customers. Sincerely, John Hall - General Manager - jhall@checkeredflag.com - (757) 490-1111 Ext. 2210

December 5, 2018

I was very pleased with the service I received. The Checkered Flag staff were: prompt, polite, and courteous. They even washed my vehicle after servicing... it!

Michael, thank you for leaving us your review. We are happy to hear that you were pleased with the service you received from Checkered Flag BMW MINI. ...If there is anything more that we can do, please come back and see us again. Take care! Sincerely, John Hall - General Manager - jhall@checkeredflag.com - (757) 490-1111 Ext. 2210

December 5, 2018

I LIKED EVERYTHING. I FELT I CAN TRUST THE PEOPLE WITH MY CAR. AND EVEN IF SOMETHING WRONG HAPPENED, THEY WILL TAKE CARE OF EVERYTHING WITH NO EXTRA CHARGE.... I REALLY APPRECIATE THAT.

It's our pleasure to provide top quality service and we're ecstatic to hear that your experience reflected this dedication. We appreciate t...he time it took for you to give us this feedback. At Checkered Flag BMW MINI, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Sincerely, John Hall - General Manager - jhall@checkeredflag.com - (757) 490-1111 Ext. 2210

December 4, 2018

I cannot say enough positive comments about Michael Gilmore. He is a true professional who listens, and prescribes the best course of action, based on... his experience. After outlining my "must haves" and "nice-to-haves", Michael alerted me when the perfect car surfaced. I had my doubts initially, and quickly realized that all of my priorities were addressed in his selection. There was no pressure, and the value was more than fair. Michael has earned a longtime customer for BMW.

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. We're happy to hear you were able to find what you were looking for, including fantastic custom...er service from our team. Thank you for choosing us for your automotive needs and we look forward to working with you again in the future.Sincerely, John Hall - General Manager - jhall@checkeredflag.com - (757) 490-1111 Ext. 2210

Worked with:
    Michael Gilmore

BMW Sales

NOT RATED

December 4, 2018

Very civil. Was shown to the Service Writer who reviewed the work to be done. Then shown to the very nice waiting room. My Service person came and got... me when the service was over.

Thank you for taking the time to write this great review. It's wonderful to hear that our team was able to provide you with a wonderful experienc...e! We really appreciate this feedback and we will share it with them. If you have any questions or further needs, please don't hesitate to contact us or stop by for a visit. Sincerely, John Hall - General Manager - jhall@checkeredflag.com - (757) 490-1111 Ext. 2210

December 3, 2018

Bonnie and Daniel are very friendly and helpful. My flat tire was quickly replaced. I was able to drop my car off for a state inspection 2 weeks earlier... and get it back within an hour.

Thank you for leaving us this great review, Frederick. We are very happy to hear that Bonnie and Daniel could be so friendly and helpful during your r...ecent visit with us. We look forward to seeing you back again in the future. Take care! Sincerely, John Hall - General Manager - jhall@checkeredflag.com - (757) 490-1111 Ext. 2210