Checkered Flag BMW & Mini

4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 1560 reviews

1560 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Checkered Flag BMW & Mini from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

• November 12, 2017

Our salesperson, Terrence Blake, made this car buying experience the most pain-free experience we've ever had buying a vehicle! Very refreshing!

Ronald - Thank you so much for this excellent feedback and congrats on your new vehicle. I am grateful to hear that Terrence worked hard enough to mak...e your purchase completely painless. Sincerely, John Hall - General Manager - jhall@checkeredflag.com - (757) 490-1111 Ext. 2210

August 10, 2018

Always very professional and friendly. It's good to pull in and have them know who you are right away and be ready for you.

Thank you for this amazing review, Robert! We really appreciate your business. Sincerely, John Hall - General Manager - jhall@checkeredflag.com - (75...7) 490-1111 Ext. 2210

August 7, 2018

Ease of making an appointment and obtaining a loaner car. My service advisor did an excellent job taking care of my car.

Thanks for your positive feedback, Mohammad! We are grateful that you chose our dealership for your automotive needs! Regards, John Hall - General Man...ager - jhall@checkeredflag.com - (757) 490-1111 Ext. 2210

August 7, 2018

Very accommodating. Pleasant welcome. Went above and beyond when I realized I was under a time crunch with a client from my work.

We're happy to hear that your service visit was so positive, Rebecca! Regards, John Hall - General Manager - jhall@checkeredflag.com - (757) 490-...1111 Ext. 2210

August 6, 2018

The punctuality, especially coming in before work and still getting to work on time. Joe is always awesome. He calls and keep me posted on updates with... my car all the time.

We appreciate your positive feedback, Resa! Regards, John Hall - General Manager - jhall@checkeredflag.com - (757) 490-1111 Ext. 2210

August 6, 2018

As always, I’m warmly greeted by the best service advisor in the world, Ms. Ashley Hunt. A true professional with the warmest customer service. I... value her opinion regarding repairs and service and feel as though she has my, and my vehicle’s, best interest at heart. I trust her and the mechanic’s advice with every visit. I would also like to thank the person that washes and vacuums my car each time.

Michael, thank you for writing such a great review about our dealership! We appreciate the feedback and are pleased that your service experience was ...so positive. We always do our best to make sure all of our customers leave completely satisfied with the maintenance work performed on their vehicle. We look forward to seeing you again. Regards, John Hall - General Manager - jhall@checkeredflag.com - (757) 490-1111 Ext. 2210

August 2, 2018

Lucious was very helpful to get the best deal on exactly the car we wanted. This is my 3rd car from the this dealer and they keep getting better.

Thanks for your great review, Mark! Regards, John Hall - General Manager - jhall@checkeredflag.com - (757) 490-1111 Ext. 2210

August 2, 2018

Customer service is great! My family & I always have a great experience at this dealership. We enjoy this team.

Loliana, we appreciate your kind words and your business! Regards, John Hall - General Manager - jhall@checkeredflag.com - (757) 490-1111 Ext. 2210

August 1, 2018

Sabrina was an excellent sale person for us. Our first test drive in the X3 was a excellent. Sabrina is very knowledgable of the BMW product line. She... explained the cars features and the best options. We selected the options that we wanted, and she started looking for the perfect car. We didn't find the exact car already built, so Sabrina suggested to custom order one to our specifications. Within three weeks the car arrived. The sales staff at Checkered Flag was so helpful. Normally we don't like shopping for cars, but this experience was great due to Sabrina and the managers in the sales department. The "Genius" staff member, Bobby even said they would come to our house to help us with setting up the cars features.

Thanks for your kind words, Ernest! Regards, John Hall - General Manager - jhall@checkeredflag.com - (757) 490-1111 Ext. 2210

Worked with:
    Bobby Bibay

BMW Genius

NOT RATED

Sabrina Galarza

MINI Sales

NOT RATED

August 1, 2018

I didn't have to wait all day. Everyone was courteous and knowledgeable. The facility was clean and we were greeted at the door.

We are truly dedicated to providing quality customer service in all areas of our dealership. Thank you for taking the time to notice those efforts and... for leaving such an awesome review! Regards, John Hall - General Manager - jhall@checkeredflag.com - (757) 490-1111 Ext. 2210