Checkered Flag BMW & Mini

2627 reviews

2627 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Checkered Flag BMW & Mini from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

May 10, 2021

No pressure from an expert and earnest salesperson. Welcome and friendly smiles from all staff. No judgment or misogyny. Very refreshing and enjoyable... experience. Loved Marc and Lucius. The used cars are immaculately detailed

May 9, 2021

Everyone was attentive, not just Marc; my salesman, but from managment on down everyone made us feel welcome. Not to mention, Marc was enthusiastic about... getting a deal done in a quick but thorough manner. So much so that he met us as we pulled into the lot, I can really appreciate that level of professionalism. Once the paper work was done and I had my copies, Marc handed me the keys and I got to go take pictures with my new Mustang! If I know anyone in the market for a BMW I'll definitely point them to this dealership.

• July 25, 2019

I liked my experience mostly because my car was checked in immediately And my service agent Ashely Hunt was very professional and kind and informative.

Thanks for the great feedback. It is gratifying to hear that you were received quickly and kept informed of the progress of the work on your car. Plea...se feel free to stop in or reach out to us if you have any questions for our staff. Sincerely, John Hall - General Manager - jhall@checkeredflag.com - (757) 490-1111 Ext. 2210

May 5, 2021

Only in for service but very much appreciated Mike Lawson telling me there was no need to do a specific service quite yet and saved me $500.

We love hearing from our customers, so thank you for taking the time to write this glowing review! It's wonderful to hear that our staff at was able t...o provide you with an awesome experience! We really appreciate this feedback and we will share it with the team. Thanks again, and if you have any questions about the work that was done, please feel free to contact us. Sincerely, John Hall - General Manager - jhall@checkeredflag.com - (757) 490-1111 Ext. 2210

May 4, 2021

The transparency between the advisor and myself. I was kept on the loop on what was going on every step of the way.

I wanted to take a moment to let you know that we appreciate your business and your kind words on behalf of our team. It's important that when our cus...tomers drop their vehicle off with us, they're given the transparent and trustworthy service we know they deserve. I hope that if there's anything else you need, you won't hesitate to let us know. Sincerely, John Hall - General Manager - jhall@checkeredflag.com - (757) 490-1111 Ext. 2210

May 2, 2021

The level of communication between the service advisor and customer. Honesty from the technician on what's needed for the vehicle

Thank you for the glowing review! We take pride in our customer service and do whatever we can to have our customers leave happy. Please don't hesitat...e to contact us or visit us if you need anything else. Sincerely, John Hall - General Manager - jhall@checkeredflag.com - (757) 490-1111 Ext. 2210

May 1, 2021

I truly appreciate my advisor and his hardwork and the teamwork of the service manager, bmw/ checkered flag with assistance in a unfortunate situation.... That is truly remarkable and proves excellent service provided once again.

Resa, thank you for taking the time to write this fantastic review! Our team works very hard to ensure each of our customers are 100 percent satisfie...d with the overall experience. We look forward to working with you again! Sincerely, John Hall - General Manager - jhall@checkeredflag.com - (757) 490-1111 Ext. 2210

April 29, 2021

Very friendly staff, I was given detailed information when service was complete. My car was not ready when it was supposed to be and there was no communication... to keep me updated. My voicemail wasn't returned and I ended up making a trip across town unnecessarily. Staff was apologetic and helped me with a loaner at that point but better communication would have been preferred.

Thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback. Our customers are our greatest asset and we value your business. Your feedback will be reviewe...d with our team and please don’t hesitate to call us if you’d like to discuss anything in greater detail. Sincerely, John Hall - General Manager - jhall@checkeredflag.com - (757) 490-1111 Ext. 2210

April 27, 2021

Will Fernandez my service writer took the extra step when he saw that i brought my vehicle in for a diagnosis for specific issue and after the fist diagnosis... of completely irrelevant issues i was very upset but didnt express it but Will could tell and he knew i wasnt happy so he kept the car for the forman to look at it and sure enough i got answer i was looking for thank you Will Fernandez

Thank you for your wonderful feedback. We always strive to meet the needs of our customers no matter the situation. Feel free to let us know if you ha...ve any concerns about your vehicle. Sincerely, John Hall - General Manager - jhall@checkeredflag.com - (757) 490-1111 Ext. 2210

April 24, 2021

Everyone was welcoming, friendly and very professional. I received outstanding customer service from beginning to end. Quality of repair A-plus rating.... Thank you.

Debra, thank you for writing such a great review about our dealership! We appreciate the feedback and are pleased that your service experience was so ...positive. We always do our best to make sure all of our customers leave completely satisfied with the work performed on their vehicle. We look forward to seeing you again. Sincerely, John Hall - General Manager - jhall@checkeredflag.com - (757) 490-1111 Ext. 2210