Checkered Flag BMW & Mini

2183 reviews

2183 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Checkered Flag BMW & Mini from DealerRater.com

May 28, 2020

My experience was directly with the service department. Hands down, the best service advisor, Joseph made my experience remarkable. He was kind, considerate... and really went above and beyond fixing my service issue. I told Joe, I would buy a car from Checkered Flag just to have him as a service advisor. Your dealership is fortunate to have him on your team!

May 27, 2020

The alertness and courteous service. I liked that they offered a complimentary car wash and a ride home up to 20 miles.

• July 25, 2019

I liked my experience mostly because my car was checked in immediately And my service agent Ashely Hunt was very professional and kind and informative.

Thanks for the great feedback. It is gratifying to hear that you were received quickly and kept informed of the progress of the work on your car. Plea...se feel free to stop in or reach out to us if you have any questions for our staff. Sincerely, John Hall - General Manager - jhall@checkeredflag.com - (757) 490-1111 Ext. 2210

May 27, 2020

Going into the repair area and inspecting my vehicle with the technician. This gave me a very different perspective. Thank you.

May 27, 2020

The friendly service...however pricing is a little high compared to other dealerships in the area. Dealership seemed to care about the Covid19 pandemic... with its cleanliness and employees wearing mask. I also noticed petty hand sanitizer available to employees and customers... great job!

May 26, 2020

I liked how they took me into the service Bay Area and put my car on the lift and walked around checking things and told me problems/concerns that was... visible from doing a walk around the car while it was up on the lift.

May 25, 2020

Had a great experience on a Lexus LS460 purchase with Thom over at Budget Blvd, which is the pre-owned arm of Checkered Flag. Great attitude, excellent... people skills, went the extra mile in terms of hospitality. Car salesmen get a bad rep for obvious reasons, but Thom is a first-rate guy with a lot of enthusiasm and we put the deal together. Buying a used car can be daunting but from top to bottom this dealership chain seemed to have their act together and had good, helpful, non-sleazy people and it was a refreshing departure from the typical car buying experience. If you're thinking about a used car and Checkered has something in their inventory I would recommend hitting Thom up without hesitation. He'll do what he can to make the deal happen, both on price and even beating some of the best financing rates I found online.

May 25, 2020

My service representative, Mr. Joseph Hawthorn, was friendly and knowledgeable. My car took longer than expected to be fixed, however he kept me abreast... of changes and updates as they happened. Before I left the facility, he made sure I was able to receive text messages due to my location of work and phone accessibility. He thoroughly explained the issue with my air conditioner and the process to fix it. His professionalism was/is invaluable.

May 24, 2020

My advisor Mike Lawson and his team were amazing. Mike provided outstanding service, my appointment ran smoothly. My car was ready and waiting when I got... there. I spent little to no time inside the building. He also wore his PPE, mask the entire time, making me feel safe. The technician Andrew Berry, was extreamly knowelable and answered every question asked about my car. He provided outstanding service.

May 23, 2020

People are very professional, helpful and friendly. I really liked the complimentary valet service. It was very convenient and safe especially during this... pandemic. You guys are awesome, thank you!