John Megel Chevrolet

51 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

November 15, 2020

My experience at John Megel Chev was Cool and quick, I was greeted by a smiling and patient salesman who listen to what I wanted, showed me my options... of four vehicles. I decided on a beautiful Suburban. Service of my Suburban has always on time and quick.

October 2, 2020

I had this dealership check my alignment and was told it was needed, I asked them to proceed with the work. When my son picked up the car they charged... him for the alignment and told him that they could not get it completely in spec and that he should take it someone else to have it finished because they could not do the work needed. It does not make sense for them to charge for work that they did not complete. I am very disappointed and will be taken action to get this resolved. BUYER BEWARE.

• May 2, 2020

I have been a customer of John Megel since 2006, I have bought over 15 cars for myself and my family. Every experience has been a great one. Even when... a few experiences had speed bumps along the way Megel Chevrolet made it right. I want to give a huge shout out to Sean Boyd, C.J. Lombardi, John Megel Jr., Micheal Hutchinson and Dustin Seay the greatest service manager ever, he has a great team of Service Writers, thank Blake, Casey, Mike, Sharon and everyone at the Megel Chevrolet team. You have built a great house Mr. Megel, we will continue to be a part of your car family for years to come.

July 2, 2020

Jody Hollis is a Great Guy, we bought a 2020 Suburban at a great deal,

May 5, 2020

It was very good experience. I explained to my salesman what I was considering and he found me even better deal than I expected and on a New Vehicle not... used one that I thought I would have to settle for. Justin Washington was very patient with me and listen to my wants and my $ limit. I would highly recommend Justin Washington. I would Not use anyone else but him.

April 22, 2020

Steve Job was my sales person. He listened to exactly what I wanted, from the vehicle to the whole car buying process. He ensured that my needs were... met. He was informative and helpful. I typically absolutely loathe the whole car buying experience, however, he made it painless! I couldn't be happier with the experience or my new Blazer RS.

March 19, 2020

Awesome experience .. I would recommend them to anyone looking to buy a new car or truck

February 27, 2020

Called about a used Mustang GT and asked if they could inspect the car and report to me what aftermarket mods were on this specific car. Guy makes excuses... right away "aw man it's gloomy outside right now, I don't think we're going to be able to do that. I persisted, as I'm out of state and require all the details I can get before hopping on a plane. So the guy said he'd get back with answers. Texted me back the next day with another poor excuse. Tell me - why can't you have an employee take 10 minutes to check the exhaust, suspension, and under the hood? Seems like they can't be bothered with actually knowing what they're selling. Good luck to anyone who buys from these rude folks.

January 4, 2020

Go to John Megel you won't be disappointed. You will get the best service possible in a timely manner and excellent customer service whether you are... looking to purchase a vehicle or just have the one you already serviced.

January 3, 2020