John Megel Chevrolet

55 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

January 14, 2017

I saw an add on cargurus.com and this Ford Explorer XLT 2013 fit the mold of the ideal car for us. We got a super good deal on it but later realized after... purchasing that it had a few problems with the interior (the folding back seat backing was broken, the weather stripping on the left rear door was disintegrated, the plastic stripping on the drivers portion of the windshield looked like someone took a hammer to it to stay on and the computer in the center console sometimes screws up) but overall the suv has ran flawlessly with great mpg. There were zero mechanical problems with the vehicle which saved my overall ratinf from going to a three.

November 18, 2016

I bought a 2014 Z71 Silverado brand new a few years ago. About 8 months after buying it my computer fried and luckily it was covered under warranty so... I didn't have to pay anything for it to be replaced. At the time I didn't bring my key fob with me to be reprogrammed and recently just found it. I called earlier to see if I could get it reprogrammed, thinking it would be covered under warranty seeing as how it wouldn't need to be reprogrammed if the computer (which was under warranty) didn't fry. I was told "It's normally $75 but well cut you a deal for $37.50". This isn't the first problem I've had with service. I brought my truck for a fuel sensor that had went bad (out of warranty) and left it for what I was told would be a next day thing. I didn't receive a call the next day and finally around lunch the day after I called and was told my truck would be ready in an hour. So I went to pick up my truck, pay my bill, and get my keys only to come to find my truck covered in dirt and dust, the plastic wrapping they used to cover the seats and the floor mat crumpled and thrown in the back seat of my truck. I didn't think anything of it until I got home and hosed my truck off. I looked in the bed of my truck and saw my Yeti cooler (that I keep chained in my truck) covered in oily finger prints inside and out. I could understand the dust seeing as how all of the construction was being done around there, maybe even the plastic wrap, but digging into someone's personal belongings you have no business digging into is uncalled for. They wouldn't leave a $100,000 Corvette in that condition. Once I get my keyfob reprogrammed John Megel will never see me step foot on their property again.

July 19, 2016

Brian Davenport was an excellent salesman to work with. We were able to work out a great deal on the price of the vehicle, and he was even able to get... me a spray-in bed liner at no additional charge. We worked the whole deal through phone, text, and email, as I was not local to this dealership, and Brian was always very quick to respond. This was the best car buying experience I have had anywhere.

October 28, 2015

I'm so happy with the service dept. at John Megel! They answered all my questions and honestly explained what I needed and didn't try to over sell me.... I had a great experience! It's so great to find a dealership that I can trust! They go above and beyond for their customers!

October 28, 2015

I recently had new brakes and tires put on my truck. I trust John Megel for all my service needs. My family has been a customer here for years. They're... knowledgable, friendly and always have us in and out so we don't spend our entire day at the dealership. You can't beat the prices too! I'll be a customer for life!

October 27, 2015

I was in that part of town for work and they were able to fit me in for an oil change and routine service on my used Tahoe. They were fast, friendly and... did a great job.

October 27, 2015

Great service department!! Very professional. I would definitely send my friends to dealership

September 8, 2015

Drove from Hampton, GA to Dawsonville and bought a Scion Tc from John Megel Chevrolet and had a great experience everyone was friendly and the buying process... went really smooth no pressure at all. Thanks for making it easy would definitely recommend!

August 10, 2015

Your web site is not user friendly, It does not bring up used cars. Please fix it. Thank you.

September 16, 2012

After an extensive online search of hundreds of cars John Megel Chevrolet had the best deal of any dealer in the specific car I was researching. I was... able to get the car for not hundreds but thousands less than the average. My salesman took care of me and my family afterhours on a friday and even offered to open the dealer on a closed saturday holiday.