55 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of West Side GM from DealerRater.com
  • West Side GM - Best in customer service!

West Side GM is genuinely committed to providing the best customer service! We purchased a used Malibu and the entire process was smooth from meeting with Jeff Maldwin to the finance manager. Jeff was very friendly, knowledgeable and walked through all of the details of the car, while being respectful of our time. I highly recommend this dealership for purchasing your next vehicle!

• Sales(Used)-Great Service!!
    September 21, 2017

I perchased a used vehicle and was given great service! Any questions and/or concerns I had were not only answered but also taken care of. The staff at West Side GM help to insure you get the car you like/that fit the needs of your budget. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a new or used vehicle.

• Good deals, good times
    September 18, 2017

Got the best deal and more for trade in then any of the bigger company in the valley. None pushy sells people. They worked with me step by step. Great staff all the way around. Thanks

• Our First Leased Acadia Denali
    September 15, 2017

DIane Grant was terrific. Best deal and very affordable. Westside Garage is the dealership to go to for new/used vehicles. We have used this delership for repairs and car purchases and have never had any issues.

• Happy Traverse owner
    September 12, 2017

I was treated so well when I picked up my new 2018 Chevy Traverse. Would absolutely recommend Westside GM to everyone I know for sales and service.

• West side
    September 10, 2017

West side took the time to make sure I got the best deal possible. They are great people to work with, I guarantee you'll be satisfied with your purchase!

• The staff was so friendly and knew their stuff about the car
    September 10, 2017

The staff was so friendly and knew their stuff and was so honest and car was ready when they said it was we would recommend them to all who is looking to buy a new or used car.

• Awesome truck
    September 3, 2017

Julia and the whole team at West side gm are my first and only choice when I need a truck. ...THANKS FOR THE AMAZING SERVICE! !!!

• Dealership personnel--2018 Equinox purchase, data provided.
    September 2, 2017

I'll begin at the beginning. We were cordially greeted by our salesman who introduced himself, and we gave our data. He showed us the vehicles where we had expressed interest. He was very knowledgeable, thorough and extremely patient with all of our questions which gave us a clear understanding of the vehicle we finally decided to purchase with a satisfied feeling that we were getting exactly what we wanted in a new car (all electronic) which I might state was a brand new experience for us, and of course mostly foreign because we have not purchased a new car since 1987. Our clerk who handled the paperwork was gratefully very informative, explaining each data sheet covering the vehicle we had chosen and we left happy because everything was taken care of for us. Any friends who may express an interest in our vehicle we will be happy to refer them to West Side GM and we'll even give them the name of our salesman--he was great, By the way so was the sales manager. We were made to feel very welcome at West Side by all the staff we met and did not feel pressured to make a purchase.. The Equinox was immacutely clean==very impressive. No improvements in our visit are not required. Total satisfaction start to finish driving away in our new 2018 Equinox. Thanks to everyone. I'm out of room.

• Beyond exceeded my expectations.
    August 28, 2017

Jeff went above and beyond in delivering a vehicle that fit me. My family has purchased 4 vehicles from Jeff. He delivers them clean and on time.