4.7 out of 5 (4.7) 79 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

79 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of West Side GM from DealerRater.com

• West Side GM - Best in customer service!
    February 28, 2017

West Side GM is genuinely committed to providing the best customer service! We purchased a used Malibu and the entire process was smooth from meeting ...with Jeff Maldwin to the finance manager. Jeff was very friendly, knowledgeable and walked through all of the details of the car, while being respectful of our time. I highly recommend this dealership for purchasing your next vehicle!

Great, east to work with, Exactly what we were looking for
    April 18, 2018

I did all my research online so I knew what I was looking for. West Side GM had the exact truck we wanted. I contacted Julia from West Side and she ha...d it set aside for me the next day. Julia was able to give me a better trade in value for my 12' Silverado than any competitor dealerships and gave us a great deal on our new 15' Silverado. A test drive and less than 30 minutes of paperwork we were driving off with the exact truck we wanted for the exact price we were hoping for. Thank you Julia and West Side GM!

Poor Customer Service
    March 18, 2018

I contacted this dealer 2 times using their chat feature. I was eagerly told the car was still available and asked when I could come see them. When I ...asked some questions I was asked for contact info so a sales person could get ahold of me. I gave them my email address and NEVER heard from anyone at this dealership. They are eager to get all your info and want to know when you can come but THEY don't have the courtesy to contact you back!! Very poor experience!!

We would like to extend our sincerest apologies for the lack of response to your chat inquiries. We recently made a change in our staff, and unfortuna...tely your chat slipped through the cracks in that change. I personally apologize and would appreciate any chance to make this right for you. As well as get you any of the information you would like on the vehicle you were interested in. If you have any questions or would like to discuss this further please call me Julia Forbeck directly at (920)361-5100.

Absolutely amazing!!!
    March 17, 2018

Diane, Jeff and Julia went above and beyond!! They made my purchase effortless and went the extra mile to help me! They blew my mind and really exceed...ed all of my expectations!! I will never recommend another dealer! West side GM is the place to go! I can???t even express my gratitude!!

Excellent!!
    March 17, 2018

Excellent experience! Great deals, and the friendliest staff all around, especially Julia. Thanks for all of your help. We are extremely happy with ou...r purchase.

Very unhappy
    March 6, 2018

I was given a trade value on my vehicle and when the time came to do the deal my vehicle was suddenly worth $1,500 less. Kind of poor business because... it was a communication error within the company. I ended up purchasing the vehicle because all the paperwork was done and they didn’t give me the option to void the contract.Needless to say it was very unprofessional considering I bought a $71,000 truck from them. I will never go back. I buy/trade 3 new company trucks a year and westside will not be getting my business.

Hi Marc, At West Side GM, we pride ourselves on the highest standard of customer satisfaction and apologize that you feel that we have been dishonest ...with you. Unfortunately, the reason for the reduction in trade value was that the wheels (rims) and tires, light bar, and tonneau cover that the vehicle had on at the time of appraisal were removed when you came in for delivery of the new truck. This is why a trade value adjustment needed to be made, one that we both agreed upon before taking delivery of your new truck. We apologize for any miscommunication and thought we informed you that you did not have to accept the deal if you were not happy with the new appraisal. Please call me directly, Jeff Maldwin at 920.361.5100 to discuss further. Thank you.

Honest, Friendly and Fair!!
    March 3, 2018

We drove from Northern Minnesota to look and buy our Beautiful 2003 Chevy Conversion Van. We spoke with Tom on the phone and he was very friendly and ...knowledgeable about the van we were inquiring about. Tom and Ozzie were very fair in negotiating our deal with the van. We plan on having our "new" Van pulling our lite travel trailer out west this fall. We are also driving down the Oregon coastline. Thank you so much Ozzie and Tom!! Wonderful place to do business!!

Second car from West Side Garage
    February 17, 2018

Jeff and his staff are amazing. They are helpful and completely came through for my family when I asked for help with purchasing a vehicle for my 16 y...ear old daughter.

very good as always
    February 16, 2018

this is our fourth vehicle bought here over the years and all from Diane.service and treatment have always been excellent.makes the buying experience ...pleasant.only place we will go

Employees Worked With
    Excellent service, great employees.
    January 31, 2018

I have my vehicle serviced at this dealership, they have prompt service and all of the employees are very friendly and are pleasant to talk, also very... courteous.

West Side GM

Roger, thank you guys so much for the kind words!! Its always fun to work with you. Hope to help you with your automotive and service needs for years... to come. Thanks, Ozzie

822 Broadway St Berlin, WI 54923