West Side GM

199 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

December 27, 2019

Easy to work with, very affordable, and comfortable waiting area. They diagnosed my problem and explained it so it made sense to me. The short drive to... Berlin was well worth it.

Hi,I am happy to hear that you were given excellent service from West Side GM and that you enjoyed working with both Jeff and Milena. We are thankful ...to have you are part of our West Side GM family - congrats you on your new truck, we hope you have been enjoying it!

December 23, 2019

Great service and body shop! They all did an excellent job getting the truck fixed to like new conditions. I had no suprises and they kept me updated... on the repairs.Thanks!

Hi, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! I am happy to hear that you had a great experience in both our service and body shop departmen...t with Bob! We hope to see you soon in the service department for your regularly scheduled maintenance!

December 13, 2019

I went in for my first oil change/service on a "new to me" vehicle I purchased from West Side in July. I have been more than happy with the Buick Encore... and was really impressed with the service department. I made the service appointment on line and when I arrived Bob explained the procedure for pulling your vehicle in for service. They have a very comfortable waiting area and the whole appointment lasted an hour, including tire rotation. The summary of the vehicle inspection given was very thorough. I'm really impressed! Thanks!

Hi Sue!We are happy to hear that you had a great experience with our service department! Thank you for taking the time to write a positive review. We ...are very thankful for your business and to have you as a part of our West Side GM family- we look forward to seeing you soon! We hope you have a Happy Holidays!

December 5, 2019

They fix, explain & show what is wrong. Price was right & work on your behalf with GM. By doing that the price is less than it should be.

We are happy to hear that you have had good experiences with our service department! Thank you for taking the time to leave a positive review! We are ...thankful for our customers like you and hope to see you again soon! Happy Holidays!

November 27, 2019

Diane Grant & James Grant did incredible work ensuring that I found a perfect commuter that was safe and reliable and matched everything I was looking... for. I have bought multiple vehicles from them and they are phenomenal people. Highly recommended.

I am happy that you had a great experience working with the Grant's! Thank you for supporting our business, and we are happy to have you as part of ou...r West Side GM family!

November 25, 2019

staff was friendly and work was completed close to the time frame given. waiting area was clean & condiments were available. service area was also clean... & well staffed

Thank you for supporting our business, I am happy to hear that you had a pleasant experience working with our service department! We hope to see you a...gain soon!

November 14, 2019

Good service at a fair price. Drive all the way from to valley to West Side and it is worth the trip and will continue to do so for a Sales and Service

November 13, 2019

I have bought from west side for 15 years and their service is always great. i went in for oil change and bought a new truck

Hi Marilyn, Thank you for always supporting our business, we are happy to have you as a part of the West Side GM family! We hope to see you again soon...!

November 11, 2019

Good service at a fair price. Everything done satisfactory and in the time frame discussed. My rebates were discussed with me and I received all paperwork.

Thank you for coming to West Side for your service, we are happy that you had a good experience working with Jeff and Gene! See you soon!

November 10, 2019

Same great service as always. Jeff always calls to keep us up on progress. West Side GM always checks for all applicable coupons and discounts.

Hi!I am happy to hear that Jeff is always providing great service for you! We are thankful that you chose to service your vehicle with us and support ...our business! We will see you again soon!