AP's Auto Sales

Friday 9:00am–6:00pm
Saturday 9:00am–6:00pm
Sunday Closed
(520) 526-9616 (520) 526-9616

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Hardworking staff and smooth experience

I got an amazing deal from APs Auto Sales on a Honda with very low miles on it. As my first experience buying from a dealer, and after having visited a few dealerships, I am glad I bought through APs. I was impressed by how quickly and smoothly Al ran the process. He did not pressure us and we left with the new car within a few hours. Al and the staff worked hard to find me the best deal on financing and ended up finding me an amazing rate. I appreciate the time they spent searching for the best financing option for me and am.very happy with my new car.

Best dealer in town.

Picked up a used Toyota Camry in great shape at a much lower price than anywhere else in town. Al Perry treats his customers like family and is willing to go that extra mile to help with future maintenance costs and just general advice on any vehicle he sold. If they have a car you are interested in then definitely give this dealer a shot.

AP Auto Sales

Al & Elly were awesome to work with. I purchased the car in July of this year, towards end of day & they stayed over to process everything & made sure I was able to leave that evening with my car! Great people! Thanks for everything!

Best by far in Tucson

We bought our 2013 Prius from Al. Couldn't be happier with the whole process and the car is fantastic. Al also stands behind every car he sells. I left my car door open one night by accident and the battery died. Prius batteries are not easy to jump or install. Al came to my house that evening and did the work himself. Just incredible service from AP's. Best in Tucson by far!

Great Experience

I was fortunate to have selected AP'S AUTO SALES Auto Sales for my initial rental car needs when I moved to Tucson. I was so happy with the service I decided to purchase a new Camry from Al. AP'S AUTO SAES are honest and will do everything in their power to get you into the car you desire and can provide financing from many different sources. He did an impossible job with me and I plan to buy my next car from AP'S AUTO SALES.

wonderful service

I had a very good experience. Ellie and Al were really great in answering any questions and helping me with the buying process. They also have a very good selection of used cars. I highly recommend them.

Awesome!

I came in with my bike and I left with a nice car! Great service, genuine people, nice cars! I would definitely recommend this place! You will not be disappointed!

Wonderful experience!

We had a great car-buying experience at AP's Auto Sales and I feel we got a great deal as well. Al and his staff were extremely helpful and made the entire process painless. I'm loving my Versa and I'm really happy not to be driving an old bucket around anymore! I would recommend AP's Auto to anyone in a heartbeat. Thanks Al and Elly for making sure we're well taken care of.

Best in Tucson

Very good experience, and the owner was helpful beyond the sale helping to find the best deals around Tucson to maximize the life of the vehicle and get many years of service from the vehicle even though it was not brand new.

Great service!!

Always a good experience at Aps's Auto, staff is excellent, I buy cars there often and will continue to do so thanks to the staff and the quality of the vehicles.