Ken Garff Nissan Orem

Saturday 7:30am–6:00pm 9:00am–9:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(801) 852-2740 (801) 852-2740

4.5

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

1.0

3 to 4 hour wait for just an oil/filter change!!!

Long wait, was told 1 hour and 20 minutes....... I was there over 3 hours! And then I had to go back to service or I would have been longer... I had a leak (screw in my tire) and asked if they could plug that? They said no— we are just too busy? That would have taken 5 minutes to plug while they rotated the tires....? The service guy told me my tires looked kind of worn??? My Altima is a 2020 with only 18,500 miles??? They nearly look brand new..... he was confusing my car with someone else’s... After waiting over 3 hours when I go back, he tells me the air filter looks bad, if you could wait another 20 to 30 minutes we could pull you car back in and replace it???!!! Why in the world didn’t they come into the waiting room and ask me when they had my car in the shop?? The was the worst I have experienced in over 20 years!!

1.0

Awful service from services and parts department

Sales associate Natalie Smith was awesome. Mike sales Manager was great. The only one a big problem was buying a used car you know there is always a risk. My car had a broken seat belt and a light on the dashboard for airbag. I was told to drive it for a few days and if the light didn't go off to bring it and they will fix it. I took the car back and the services and parts department did not fixed the seat belt or the airbag. I will just stay away from there. Is very sad I hope their services department was as good as the sales department Natalie Smith is by far the best sales associate. I am just very disappointed with the parts and services department.

Buying experience and singing was the best.

We have bought a few cars in our years. I must say we had a great, smooth, experience at Ken Garff. I'd recommend them to everyone I know!!

Care, kind, respectful, easy, amazing!

I took a used car I wanted to buy to them and they took such good care of me and were so outstanding! I spent only 125 to get a used car looked at that had about 6,000 in unknown repairs they are always kind and I personally recommend anyone go there for used cars new cars and for inspections!!!

Oil change

I was very satisfied with the service that I was given and i was suprised with the easy access. I would very much recomoned this dealer

Bought used car

Ty was very helpful and was very honest. Made the experience very pleasant and enjoyable. I would buy a car from here agian in the future

Great service, quick and easy

Great experience- There’s really not 25 more words to say. It’s an oil change they did great. Great service. Good waiting area. Blah blah blah

Service and repair quick and professional

They are friendly, courteous, and concerned about my needs. They do excellent work and communicate well, reminding me of appointments and reporting on the work done.

2005 FORD EXPLORER

Flew in from out-of-state. Spoke to Tyler and staff. Great smooth, buying car experience. Used car certified, took effort to make it a smooth transaction. It was smoother than buying a cell phone. Will do business again. thanks again

Great service.

Great service from Ken Garff Nissan in Orem. Nathalie was my sales person and she did a wonderful job getting me into the car I wanted, within my budget and I never felt pressured to buy. I am so happy with my purchase and their great staff. Thanks Nathalie for taking the time to listen and getting us into a beautiful car.