4.4
163 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Ken Garff Nissan Orem from DealerRater.com
  • Great Experience

Jose was great. He wasn't pushy and worked really hard to get me the car I was looking for. He showed me the available options and helped me find something within my budget. I love my new car. Overall the experience was fantastic.

• Princess

Nathalie was so AWESOME! Most relaxed, fun, positive car buying experience I've ever had :) Love the car! I would send all my friends and family to her!

• Amazing Customer Service

Cody was incredibly helpful in making sure we were well taken care of, and one of his managers (I unfortunately am terrible with remembering names) came by and actually managed to take our financial limitations and give us a really good deal on leasing a brand new car that still fit within our budget. Would definitely do my car shopping with them in the future

• Best Car Purchasing Experience

Spencer Dom made purchasing a car extremely easy. He didn't play games and got my wife the exact car she wanted at a great price. We would recommend him to everyone! The first time buying a car wasn't painful, pushy, and where my wife and I left feeling completely confident in our purchase and in the experience.

• Great

Jay was great to work with. Very friendly and worked to get us a good deal.

Jay was great to work with. Very friendly and worked to get us a good deal.

• Great Experience With Chris

I don't usually like to leave a feedback but on this case is worth it Chris Edwards is a great salesman he goes the extra mile to help you on everything you need, he wants to make sure you get the best deal and be satisfied with your purchase he can also help you en Español por qué habla español when ever you need to buy a good vehicle and wants to get a good deal don't hesitate and ask for Chris he is the best

• Dan Boyle

Sales employees were very friendly answered our questions and concerns very quick and helpful

• Great experience

They were very friendly and answered all of my questions

They were very friendly and answered all of my questions

• Chris Hill was awesome and so patient with us!

Excellent staff, friendly, made everything easy and fun!

Excellent staff, friendly, made everything easy and fun!

• Buying our car.

Natalie was great! She answered all of our questions, was honest, not pushy, and she made the process of buying a car painless.